GentleJerk

GentleJerk

Carrot juice pimp.
Dec 14, 2021
I haven't received any Covid-19 vaccination yet. Most people I know seem to have their shots, some had bad reactions from the shots, and many have still become sick with Covid-19.

I spent 14 days in the same room with someone who was double-vaccinated and sick with Covid-19. We watched TV together while they were coughing without a mask on, and blowing their nose every 20 minutes. They contracted it after a short visit to an infected friends house, without even going inside that house.

I did not experience any symptoms or test positive throughout their infection. After this, I decided there was no longer any need for me to pursue the vaccinations.

The only downside is, I was looking forward to trying out the magnet trick. Has anyone else tried it?

• Aww..
Reactions: Cathy Ames
S

Smart No More

Visionary
May 5, 2021
What's the magnet trick?

Reactions: GentleJerk and houseofleaves
Angst Filled Fuck Up

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Visionary
Sep 9, 2018
lol that was proven to be a hoax. But I do want to see if I can connect to someone's personal Bluetooth. That was a thing too for a while when the vax was new.

• Yay!
Reactions: whatevs, Silenos, GentleJerk and 1 other person
S

Smart No More

Visionary
May 5, 2021
Some daft theories around.

Reactions: archipelago
D

DynamicDepression

Deranged
Mar 28, 2022
Just dropping this here.

Reactions: Silenos and Cathy Ames
Suicidebydeath

Suicidebydeath

No chances to be happy - dead inside
Nov 25, 2021
I played Elden Ring, and since I didn't see any invisible enemies bug that other people were complaining about, that must mean that the invisible enemies aren't something to worry about. That's how personal anecdotes work, it's our brains tricking us, I really didn't understand what they were talking about. I did get invisible enemies in a new playthrough, so I updated my graphic drivers then. Thankfully it was about Elden Ring and not something serious like Covid.

You should get vaccinated, plenty of people that don't, end up dying of covid, when they didn't think it was possible and they change their mind too late. The person who got sick and was coughing on everything without a mask doesn't seem like the most trustworthy source of a healthy, sensible specimen to me.

Probably you already have decent immunity to Covid but why take the risk?

The magnet trick is dumb. You can stick one on any sloping surface on your skin if you have oily skin and it will stick. You can stick them on your nose. This works if you're unvaccinated as well.

If the vaccination contained a microchip then it would've been discovered by simple inspection of one of the many vaccination shots available. An independent journalist would've jumped on it immediately.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Informative
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, ImsooDone1N, odradek and 3 others
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
What are people reading? It's not that the vaccine prevents you from getting sick it's that it lowers your chances of death. These are not the same thing.

Reactions: odradek, NSA and Suicidebydeath
Bootleg Astolfo

Bootleg Astolfo

Glorious Bean Plushie
Oct 12, 2020
Magnets, how DO they work ? Vsauce michael here.

• Yay!
Reactions: odradek, WhiteRabbit, Sanva and 2 others
GentleJerk

GentleJerk

Carrot juice pimp.
Dec 14, 2021
lol that was proven to be a hoax. But I do want to see if I can connect to someone's personal Bluetooth. That was a thing too for a while when the vax was new.
Aw, I'm a little disappointed. But how does the trick work?
What's the magnet trick?
Hmm, can't find the original vids I saw, but there's this one on some hip hop site. Some people are saying when the 1st gen of covid vaccines came out, a magnet would stick to the injection site for the first week or two

@Suicidebydeath who said anything about microchips? To clarify, I don't believe there are tracking devices or anything like that in the shots. They're sticking it to the oil on the skin you think? I mean, it's possible, but It doesn't really look that way to me. If it's a magic trick I think it works differently.

I'm really glad I didn't end up getting the Covid-19 shots after not getting sick and seeing what they did to my mother and one of my best friends. But I'm not anti-vax or believe they are microchips.

Last edited:
F

Freedomindeath4me

Student
Apr 6, 2022
I had covid. So wished it would kill me. Our society shut down for a fucking useless virus that rarely kills anyone but old fucks.

• Aww..
Reactions: myopybyproxy and GentleJerk
Suicidebydeath

Suicidebydeath

Nov 25, 2021
Aw, I'm a little disappointed. I knew it was too good to be true. But how does the trick work?

Hmm, can't find the original vids I saw, but there's this one on some hip hop site.

@Suicidebydeath who said anything about microchips? To clarify, I don't believe there are tracking devices or anything in the shots.

I'm really glad I didn't end up getting the Covid-19 shots after not getting sick and seeing what they did to my mother and one of my best friends. But I'm not anti-vax or believe they are microchips.

The whole magnet thing is based on some debunked theory that the vaccinations are secret tracking microchip implantations, and that the magnets stick to you because of the metals in the microchip.

They stick to smooth, oily skin mainly because of friction. All of the videos of magnets apply them at less than a 90 degree angle. You don't need a magnet, you can do it with anything that creates enough friction to overcome gravity.

• Informative
  • Hugs
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, ImsooDone1N, odradek and 1 other person
Cathy Ames

Cathy Ames

Cautionary Tale
Mar 11, 2022
They stick to smooth, oily skin mainly because of friction. All of the videos of magnets apply them at less than a 90 degree angle. You don't need a magnet, you can do it with anything that creates enough friction to overcome gravity.
And in some of the videos, you can clearly see that the metal stuff will fall off if the person doesn't hold their arm just right. Like, sometimes it literally DOES fall off.

Reactions: Silenos
Suicidebydeath

Suicidebydeath

Nov 25, 2021
And in some of the videos, you can clearly see that the metal stuff will fall off if the person doesn't hold their arm just right. Like, sometimes it literally DOES fall off.
Exactly, or they put it on their shoulder, which is curved, and it stays on (you don't get jabs in the shoulder). Then they put it on their arm and it falls off.

In one of the last videos, he asks where she got jabbed and she indicates the top of her arm right at her shoulder, and then he places it on a little higher than that. Yeah ok, no, that's not where they gave the jab.

• Hugs
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and ImsooDone1N
fox_wannabe

fox_wannabe

Enlightened
Jul 7, 2021
Magnets are just the decoy to turn your attention from bribes, experimental treatments, saline injections and side effects.

• Wow
Reactions: myopybyproxy and GentleJerk
GentleJerk

GentleJerk

Carrot juice pimp.
Dec 14, 2021
The whole magnet thing is based on some debunked theory that the vaccinations are secret tracking microchip implantations, and that the magnets stick to you because of the metals in the microchip. There is not enough metal in a microchip to attract magnets in any case.

They stick to oily skin mainly because of friction. All of the videos of magnets apply them at less than a 90 degree angle. You don't need a magnet, you can do it with anything that creates enough friction to overcome gravity.
Uh... microchips? Seems a little farfetched. I heard no mention of microchips, only temporary magnetism at the site of the shot. Some might say that's because there's a microchip in the shot, but that just sounds crazy.

When I try to search google about this magnet trick thing, it says it has been debunked because there are no microchips in the shots. Well obviously.

I'm happy to accept it's a magic trick, but I've learned many magic tricks and I'm not seeing a believable explanation so far for this one.

The first clip is not on an angle at all, It's gently reapplied multiple times and looks pretty convincing.
I used to play with magnets by sticking them on either side of my hand. Even with powerful ones, you have to stay still and if you move they fall right off.
Exactly, or they put it on their shoulder, which is curved, and it stays on (you don't get jabs in the shoulder). Then they put it on their arm and it falls off.

In one of the last videos, he asks where she got jabbed and she indicates her shoulder. Yeah ok XD
My mother got one of her shots high up, near the shoulder. The second one was more in the middle.
Magnets are just the decoy to turn your attention from bribes, experimental treatments, saline injections and side effects.
Can't... tell.... uh... can't tell if serious or not 😅

Last edited:
Cathy Ames

Cathy Ames

Cautionary Tale
Mar 11, 2022
Dude, wipe some cooking oil on your forehead, wipe it off so only a very little bit still remains there, and apply a magnet or a coin or whatever you want. I'm pretty sure you easily replicate this thing on your own unvaccinated arm. Good grief!

GentleJerk

GentleJerk

Carrot juice pimp.
Dec 14, 2021
Dude, wipe some cooking oil on your forehead, wipe it off so only a very little bit still remains there, and apply a magnet or a coin or whatever you want. I'm pretty sure you easily replicate this thing on your own unvaccinated arm. Good grief!
No need to get upset. I'm convinced there's a trick to this, but that's not it. Take another look at the first clip, its not cooking oil being used to stick it to skin. Maybe another guess? If you can suggest one that's believable I'm all ears.
Probably you already have decent immunity to Covid but why take the risk?
You should get vaccinated

Considering Covid didn't make me sick, and two people in my life have permanent auto-immune disease triggered by the shots- personally, I feel the shots possibly pose a greater risk to me than the virus. But that's just me.

Reactions: myopybyproxy and whatevs
Cathy Ames

Cathy Ames

Cautionary Tale
Mar 11, 2022
No need to get upset. I'm convinced there's a trick to this, but that's not it. Take another look at the first clip, its not cooking oil being used to stick it to skin. Maybe another guess? If you can suggest one that's believable I'm all ears.

Considering Covid didn't make me sick, and two people in my life have permanent auto-immune disease triggered by the shots- personally, I feel the shots possibly pose a greater risk to me than the virus. But that's just me.
I mean, I can do it with a quarter on my forehead without using any additional oil at all. I suggested greasing up in case you happen to have dry skin. I'm not upset. I'm amazed that anyone in the world is really falling for this obviously FAKE thing.

GentleJerk

GentleJerk

Carrot juice pimp.
Dec 14, 2021
I mean, I can do it with a quarter on my forehead without using any additional oil at all. I suggested greasing up in case you happen to have dry skin. I'm not upset. I'm amazed that anyone in the world is really falling for this obviously FAKE thing.
P&T: Fool Us is not your kind of show I'm guessing.

If you stuck a quarter to your forehead, I don't think I would be that impressed tbh.

GentleJerk

GentleJerk

Carrot juice pimp.
Dec 14, 2021
Oh. Penn and Teller?
Yes that's the one.

I'm just saying I don't think this is the same kind of ipidipi style balancing bird trick, like a forehead-coin or nose-spoon.
The person who got sick and was coughing on everything without a mask doesn't seem like the most trustworthy source of a healthy, sensible specimen to me.
After about a week of sharing the living room, I was convinced I would be ok, so I told her to stop bothering with the mask. She was disinfecting her hands constantly and even wore that mask to sleep at first.

Everyone I know who catches covid gets sick. Surprisingly, the only one who didn't get sick is me.

Last edited:
whatevs

whatevs

Mining for copium in the weirdest places.
Jan 15, 2022
Man, this was such a bummer. Nothing happened with any of my inoculated relatives. I knew it was a laughable fraud to discredit actually rational conspiracy theories even further from the moment I set my eyes on these videos but it was disappointing all the same. No magnetism. No microchips. No graphene. Hell, they are all perfectly fine to this day.

The plandemic was a scamdemic through and through, but the lack of lethality of the vaccines which conspiracy theorists clamored would happen was also a nothing burger. All together quite the stressful and boring conspiracy they imposed on the populace.

• Hugs
Reactions: GentleJerk
GentleJerk

GentleJerk

Carrot juice pimp.
Dec 14, 2021
@whatevs I'm glad your rellies are all perfectly fine. I only know personally two people who have side-effects from their shots. It's pretty nasty but not lethal thank goodness.

Reactions: whatevs
Suicidebydeath

Suicidebydeath

Nov 25, 2021

I could guess. In the first clip, it looked sticky to me, as in, applied sticky back to magnet, which came off which is why it slipped off in the exactly same spot after she switched it twice, because adhesives have limits and after you've applied it and pulled it off once it's not going to apply as well as the first time. I rewatched it to see if the skin was being tugged when she pulled at it, and it was hard to tell, but look at the way she tugs at the magnet. I rewatched it again, they flip the magnet over, it could still be sticky, but on rewatching it she places it on her shoulder anyway, and her arm is probably at an angle too. It's facing the camera so you can't see the angle.

COVID itself can cause auto-immune disease, you can google it, lots of studies. It's possible that they had already caught COVID before or at the same time of the jabs, it was a long time before vaccinations were even available after all. The jab itself does not contain any of the COVID virus. So it seems like a coincidence to me, that it was the same effect as COVID and the jab is nothing like COVID. I'm sorry to hear that it happened to them. My sympathies.

There is a faq here, but it doesn't answer your specific question. The vaccine made me very sick too, but it wears off, if anything it probably boosted my immune system. I haven't been sick since I had it. You might be one of the lucky ones and already built up immunity to COVID anyway.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Informative
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, ImsooDone1N and odradek
odradek

odradek

Mage
Sep 16, 2021
Nervous Episode 1 GIF by The Office