• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

M

marspuppy

Apr 5, 2024
what is everyone's problem here with unsolicited advice? i already want to kill myself, telling me that im doing something wrong when im literally just saying shit is so fucking annoying and makes me want to leave even sooner. some of you are worse than the therapists and medical professionals you claim to hate. i want to kill myself can you guys just shut the fuck up unless someone asks for you advice

• Hugs
  • Yay!
Reactions: ForWhatPurpose, fleetingnight, DeIetedUser4739 and 1 other person
U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
Why do people post into a public forum then complain people reply?

If you want private thoughts, try using an online secure diary, or even notepad.

• Love
Reactions: murmur, Toxic Positivity, DefinitelyReady and 10 others
M

marspuppy

Apr 5, 2024
Why do people post into a public forum then complain people reply?

If you want private thoughts, try using an online secure diary, or even notepad.
wow it's almost like you're on a site filled with mentally ill people who have likely already tried that hundreds of times… mind blowing i know

Reactions: alltoomuch2
Ash

Ash

Enlightened
Oct 4, 2021
I looked back through your past threads and can't see any real advice? Which posts are you referring to?

• Informative
  • Love
Reactions: Toxic Positivity, alltoomuch2, unhappymortal and 5 others
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
what is everyone's problem here with unsolicited advice? i already want to kill myself, telling me that im doing something wrong when im literally just saying shit is so fucking annoying and makes me want to leave even sooner. some of you are worse than the therapists and medical professionals you claim to hate. i want to kill myself can you guys just shut the fuck up unless someone asks for you advice
How about because people here don't want to see you try some stupid method, or maybe even a, basically, sound method to which you've given piss poor planning, which might not end up killing you, but instead render you a cripple, vegetable, etc - basically worse off than before you tried it. Is that a good enough reason for unsolicited advice?

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: DeIetedUser4739, Toxic Positivity, divinemistress36 and 5 others
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
I don't see any unsolicited advice or any advice on your posts either....

Reactions: Toxic Positivity, alltoomuch2 and RemainingDubious
EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

|| What Else Could I Be But a Jester ||
Oct 21, 2023
You've only made around 4 threads I total (not including this one) and only two of them have any replies under them.

The closest I could find to unsolicited advice are these two posts, one from your ed thread and one from your thread about your fear over not being able to ctb:

(ED thread)
I'm the exact same though I was for a very long time in denial that I have an ED insisting that those signs to not eat were real signs (and even that, whoever was with me shouldn't eat as well). I feel like the best way to get around this is to get a schedule and stick to it when it comes to eating tho it's so easy to find signs not to eat sigh.

About the friendship thing I was in a similar situation when me and my friends all got different jobs with wildly different schedules. I've come to accept that I get overly attached and I'm too sentimental, and unfortunately most people aren't. Most people can't do long-distance relationships for a reason. It requires tons of effort and people who have an easy time socializing prefer to do so with people readily available such as coworkers and classmates. So, keeping contact will be harder than ever before and it can hurt but if they care about you (which I have no doubt they do) you don't need to destroy yourself about it.

(Ctb thread)
Some drugs can help with fear…

You didn't seem to take offence to @Ruru-chan2 suggestion
Yeah I think that could be the case. I'm not sure if this makes sense but I don't think I'd want to be on any recreational drug when I do it. I want to be in control and be able to know what's going on. I've had bad experiences with drugs before so I'm not sure what would really help. I guess it's more of mentally getting over it

and @OCDsufferer post didn't really come off as though they were giving you unsolicited advice to me. It seemed like these they were just talking about their experiences due to them relating to you, along with how they have come to cope and manage their issues.

So what unsolicited advice are you talking about? Even if we do consider these two examples to be unsolicited advice (which I don't think they are) then that would mean that you've only had two instances of users doing that to you which would still make creating an entire thread over it very strange.

• Love
Reactions: Toxic Positivity, DefinitelyReady, alltoomuch2 and 3 others
persimmon

persimmon

Student
Jan 21, 2024
#solidarity

• Yay!
Reactions: DefinitelyReady, RemainingDubious, UKscotty and 1 other person
Ruru-chan2

Ruru-chan2

I only exist online
Mar 27, 2024
This forum is for those who respect the will to ctb but also help each other as good as possible for recovery IF wanted. I don't remember the exact phrase in forum rules but intensely "pro-lifeing" or telling someone not to ctb is not wanted here (except if you ask for recovery help)

I never noticed users before abt what you are complaining

Reactions: ImsooDone1N, alltoomuch2, Relic and 1 other person
Relic

Relic

Astral Corpse
Mar 6, 2021
intensely "pro-lifeing" or telling someone not to ctb is not wanted here
The definition of "intense" varies from person to person. Some will be triggered when you tell them that their pills won't work.

• Wow
Reactions: divinemistress36, NeverReallyHere and Ruru-chan2
Ruru-chan2

Ruru-chan2

I only exist online
Mar 27, 2024
The definition of "intense" varies from person to person. Some will be triggered when you tell them that their pills won't work.
Well if that's the reason for this than I don't understand why @marspuppy is upset. It's facts. Or at least very unpractical. Look at Methods megathread for approved methods. If u want to OD look at the opioid method linked above

Reactions: alltoomuch2
Ash

Ash

Enlightened
Oct 4, 2021
You've only made around 4 threads I total (not including this one) and only two of them have any replies under them.

The closest I could find to unsolicited advice are these two posts, one from your ed thread and one from your thread about your fear over not being able to ctb:

(ED thread)

(Ctb thread)

and @OCDsufferer post didn't really come off as though they were giving you unsolicited advice to me. It seemed like these they were just talking about their experiences due to them relating to you, along with how they have come to cope and manage their issues.

So what unsolicited advice are you talking about? Even if we do consider these two examples to be unsolicited advice (which I don't think they are) then that would mean that you've only had two instances of users doing that to you which would still make creating an entire thread over it very strange.
Thanks for looking at that in such close detail. I read and re-read and despite the likes on my post, kept assuming I was clinging to the wrong end of the proverbial stick.

Hope the OP feels a bit clearer now, too.

Reactions: RemainingDubious, rozeske, alltoomuch2 and 1 other person
Relic

Relic

Astral Corpse
Mar 6, 2021
Well if that's the reason for this than I don't understand why @marspuppy is upset. It's facts. Or at least very unpractical. Look at Methods megathread for approved methods. If u want to OD look at the opioid method linked above
On this occasion, the reason for discontent is unclear. I had someone else in mind when I said "pills", and those are usually intended to be the main substance, not the tranquilizer. I don't think your comment should upset anyone, but then again, you'll never know.

M

marspuppy

Apr 5, 2024
I looked back through your past threads and can't see any real advice? Which posts are you referring to?
wasn't talking about any of my threads
How about because people here don't want to see you try some stupid method, or maybe even a, basically, sound method to which you've given piss poor planning, which might not end up killing you, but instead render you a cripple, vegetable, etc - basically worse off than before you tried it. Is that a good enough reason for unsolicited advice?
it wasn't about a method and it wasn't under any of my threads. it was about end of life preparations, you don't have to be rude if you don't know the situation.
I don't see any unsolicited advice or any advice on your posts either....
wasn't talking about my posts lol

(ED thread)

(Ctb thread)

ohhhhh my god guys it's not about any of my posts can you guys stop assuming shit it's so annoying 💀 like idk if you're trying to be helpful but you're literally proving my point 😭
it's not about pills or any methods guys oh my god 💀

thank you guys for quite literally proving my point in this comment section. this post was labeled as a vent, not for you guys to go and dig through everything i've posted here. it's not about any of my posts, it's about unsolicited advice regarding my end of life preparations that i made the mistake of sharing. thank you guys for making me feel significantly worse. it's funny how quickly you guys jump to conclusions when someone is going through this shit already. you know how it feels so i don't know why you guys feel the need to talk shit on something you don't even have the full context of. i can't do anything right huh? every thing i do and say is just wrong. like i needed one more thing to feel shitty about :|

Last edited:
Reactions: DeIetedUser4739
EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

Oct 21, 2023
ohhhhh my god guys it's not about any of my posts can you guys stop assuming shit it's so annoying 💀 like idk if you're trying to be helpful but you're literally proving my point 😭
Yet you said this:
what is everyone's problem here with unsolicited advice? i already want to kill myself, telling me that im doing something wrong when im literally just saying shit is so fucking annoying and makes me want to leave
You implied in your original post that the issue is people giving you unsolicited advice, thus the issue has to do with people responding to your posts. Also, how am I proving your point?

Reactions: rozeske and Ash
EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

Oct 21, 2023
The question seems to be about "here"? Because obviously OP has some kind of an issue.
The OP literally talks about this in reference to themself in their original post. Hence the whole
i already want to kill myself, telling me that im doing something wrong when im literally just saying shit is so fucking annoying and makes me want to leave
Comment.

Reactions: rozeske, Ash and Relic
M

marspuppy

Apr 5, 2024
Yet you said this:

You implied in your original post that the issue is people giving you unsolicited advice, thus the issue has to do with people responding to your posts. Also, how am I proving your point?
Correct the issue is people giving me unsolicited advice. However you're all assuming it was about shit under my posts when it was private interactions. It's frustrating when you're cleared to just vent to someone and get clearly unwanted advice instead, and this isn't just one occurrence or it wouldn't be that deep. You're proving my point by giving advice/criticism on something you don't have the full context of and didn't bother to ask. Most people who responded to me automatically assumed it was public interactions and went looking through my posts as a way to prove me wrong or something. it's literally a vent post i can say whatever i want and while you guys have the right to respond i also have the right to correct you. You didn't understand my corrections so I'm putting it in simpler terms for you. My apologies for not making things clear.
Vent or not, it contains an accusation, and you will get responses, unless you are willing to specify what exactly are you talking about.

The question seems to be about "here"? Because obviously OP has some kind of an issue.
The OP literally talks about this in reference to themself in their original post. Hence the whole

Comment.
Honestly i have no clue what you're saying at this point. "Obviously OP has some kind of issue" you're literally on a site full of mentally ill people, obviously people are gonna have issues and negative reactions to shit. My bad for not airing out my entire situation to you guys but what's not clicking in my corrections? I had interactions with people in which I made it clear i did NOT want help and they let me vent then immediately try to give me advice, poor advice at that. Going looking for something without even trying to ask for context in an attempt to prove someone wrong isn't very nice lol i'm sorry if you guys felt personally accused of shit but unsolicited advice is pretty annoying in general so i'm not sure what got you guys fucked up with me saying that it's just how i feel no matter where it comes from
On this occasion, the reason for discontent is unclear. I had someone else in mind when I said "pills", and those are usually intended to be the main substance, not the tranquilizer. I don't think your comment should upset anyone, but then again, you'll never know.
to be clear none of @Ruru-chan2 's comments have ever upset me. i'm upset about a completely different reason and you seem to be the only one with enough critical thinking skills to consider that you might not have all the context so i appreciate you not assuming you know what you're talking about like everyone else.

Last edited:
Reactions: DeIetedUser4739 and Ash
Relic

Relic

Astral Corpse
Mar 6, 2021
However you're all assuming it was about shit under my posts when it was private interactions.
You could have started from here, and all the responses would have been very different.

My bad for not airing out my entire situation to you guys
Again, just mentioning that your vent is about private conversations would have helped.

Going looking for something without even trying to ask for context in an attempt to prove someone wrong
And again, you could have mentioned instead of waiting to be asked.

lol i'm sorry if you guys felt personally accused of shit but
This tends to happen when context is not provided. People just fill in the blanks.

Reactions: rozeske and Ash
M

marspuppy

Apr 5, 2024
You could have started from here, and all the responses would have been very different.

Again, just mentioning that your vent is about private conversations would have helped.

And again, you could have mentioned instead of waiting to be asked.

This tends to happen when context is not provided. People just fill in the blanks.
yeah venting isn't always organized i'm sorry to be the one to break it to you. my bad champ

Relic

Relic

Astral Corpse
Mar 6, 2021
yeah venting isn't always organized i'm sorry to be the one to break it to you. my bad champ
You reap what you sow. It's possible that you won't find more empathy anywhere else, and some of the unsolicited advice is a byproduct of that. But ultimately you might find that you are talking to yourself, because even mentally ill people have limits. You might try and continue to test them, but at this point it is even less clear, what do you think where this ends? Just type it out, in an organized manner, what do you expect?

• Love
Reactions: rozeske, Lostandlooking, Ash and 2 others
EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

Oct 21, 2023
Correct the issue is people giving me unsolicited advice. However you're all assuming it was about shit under my posts when it was private interactions. It's frustrating when you're cleared to just vent to someone and get clearly unwanted advice instead, and this isn't just one occurrence or it wouldn't be that deep. You're proving my point by giving advice/criticism on something you don't have the full context of and didn't bother to ask. Most people who responded to me automatically assumed it was public interactions and went looking through my posts as a way to prove me wrong or something. it's literally a vent post i can say whatever i want and while you guys have the right to respond i also have the right to correct you. You didn't understand my corrections so I'm putting it in simpler terms for you. My apologies for not making things clear.
First off, you need to learn what the phrase "proving my point" means. I'm not giving you advice nor are most of the people under this thread giving you advice. People pointing out that they cannot find any evidence of what you are talking about isn't them "proving your point", it is them being confused as to what the hell you are complaining about.

Secondly, what did you think was going to happen? You made an entire thread based on a claim. Of course, people are going to want to see what is going on with you and thus look further into it. Unless If you decided to mention that this was going on in your PMs, which you didn't, then how are we supposed to know that you aren't referring to people responding to your threads and posts? You can't go around making claims about the people using this site and then get upset when people decide to investigate these claims. You making this a vent post doesn't make a difference here.

Reactions: rozeske, Ash, murmur and 1 other person
Ash

Ash

Enlightened
Oct 4, 2021
My first response was going to be "u ok hon" and in retrospect I really wish I'd gone with that 🙄

• Love
Reactions: Toxic Positivity and rozeske
another_creature

another_creature

Message me to plan our double suicide
Sep 14, 2023
wasn't talking about any of my threads

it wasn't about a method and it wasn't under any of my threads. it was about end of life preparations, you don't have to be rude if you don't know the situation.

wasn't talking about my posts lol

it's not about pills or any methods guys oh my god 💀

thank you guys for quite literally proving my point in this comment section. this post was labeled as a vent, not for you guys to go and dig through everything i've posted here. it's not about any of my posts, it's about unsolicited advice regarding my end of life preparations that i made the mistake of sharing. thank you guys for making me feel significantly worse. it's funny how quickly you guys jump to conclusions when someone is going through this shit already. you know how it feels so i don't know why you guys feel the need to talk shit on something you don't even have the full context of. i can't do anything right huh? every thing i do and say is just wrong. like i needed one more thing to feel shitty about :|
Sorry but this is silly. Why are you taking offence on someone else's behalf with unsolicited advice? If they aren't upset about it why are you upset for them?
You know what's worse than unsolicited advice? Assuming how others feel and taking stances in their stead. As for unsolicited advice, just ignore it if you don't need it. Better to have more info than less

Reactions: Toxic Positivity, rozeske and Ash
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
I thought PM conversations were included in ones post counts? Or is this from chats....anyways you are right, we shouldn't have to be this confused.

• Hugs
Reactions: Toxic Positivity