• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

loslassen

loslassen

call me June
Dec 8, 2023
I really feel out of place right now, I feel like I'm moving on from some of my habits, but it will be in vain. It's not like I'm growing or changing much, I'm having a hard time coming to terms with the kind of person I am, and how cornered I feel and out of control even in my own awareness of myself, and the true things out of my hands that have put me in this position and pushed me so far. I feel so little right now, but I cry a lot. I just want all the suffering to end, really, but I don't have the guts to do it, because I hang on to a thread, tug on a bone I gnawed at so much already, hoping another piece of meat will land in front of me, for things to get better, all while I wear myself out the more I wait. Maybe I should just do it already.

obei

obei

This is the only place where you can say “kys”
Aug 4, 2023
I feel ya. I cant say I dont have guts to do it but I hang on to a slight chance of things getting better, and I feel like I always take one step forward, then three back.

• Love
Reactions: loslassen