• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

violetskies

violetskies

always sleepy
Feb 1, 2024
it's almost the end of my time at uni and i'm so far behind on all my assignments and i haven't even started my dissertation. i know there is no possible way for me to get everything done and i just hate that i feel so paralysed when it comes to uni work. i don't even know if i will be able to graduate. everyone else can just get on with it and submit things on time and i can't even read an article without losing focus. i've already taken two years out - i can't take any more time off. my dad will hate me. my anorexia has just gotten worse and now a second member of my family has been diagnosed with motor neurone disease so i feel like a cunt for even pitying myself at a time like this. i used to be so smart - what the fuck happened? i should've ctb right when this all started, instead i just feel stuck and a burden to my family and my girlfriend. they all deserve so much better. i don't know what to do and i don't know how to keep going. nothing feels right.