BlackWednesday

BlackWednesday

Student
Oct 18, 2022
I'm sick of being told that I'm ungrateful. I didn't ask for any of this, I just want to die

• Hugs
Reactions: BuranaPoe and Dead Meat
makethepainstop

makethepainstop

Visionary
Sep 16, 2022
I'm sick of being told that I'm ungrateful. I didn't ask for any of this, I just want to die
My response is to people say to me, "What the hell do I have to be grateful about"?

Reactions: universe
Pluto

Pluto

Meowing to go out
Dec 27, 2020
Are you being called ungrateful in response to being suicidal? If so, that's a sign of them lacking any empathetic human connection. It's no wonder you feel as you do.

• Love
Reactions: BuranaPoe
BlackWednesday

BlackWednesday

Student
Oct 18, 2022
Are you being called ungrateful in response to being suicidal? If so, that's a sign of them lacking any empathetic human connection. It's no wonder you feel as you do.
Not exactly. Most people don't know that I'm suicidal

makethepainstop

makethepainstop

Visionary
Sep 16, 2022
If I said that it wouldn't go well for me
Sorry I'm a bit of a smart ass and I have a current case of I don't care because I will be leaving to ctb hopefully in a few weeks. I always have a snappy come back to people who annoy me.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Nobody should have to feel grateful for being forced into a life that they never asked for. In my case, there could never be anything to be grateful for, of course I would have been much better off never existing and I wish that more than anything I was never born at all. Where is the value to bringing people into a world filled with endless cruelty where suffering will inevitably be experienced. I see none. Life is completely unnecessary in the first place.

Reactions: 710
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
I would love to ask the question: 'Who do you want me to be grateful to? God? I'm not certain God exists... Neither are you... My parents? But I don't want to be alive- why would I be grateful for something and all the things (good and bad) that followed when I didn't want life in the first place'.

• Love
Reactions: redeyepiranha
Lonerzepam

Lonerzepam

O'lord! I Have My Doubts
Sep 2, 2022
Offtopic but i really like how your profile looks it's cute af ^^

• Yay!
Reactions: Pluto