• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Vivisection

Vivisection

Limited edition!
Jul 3, 2023
This might be a bit expensive, but the closest I can come to a "fun" attempt would be dark net drug roulette. You have no idea what you're getting or how it's cut and you'll get high. Heroin is the drug of choice (heroin will actually kill you peacefully at high doses), but I know someone who got shrooms laced with cyanide, so you never know.
I always have had a very strong curiosity about drugs, could be pretty interesting to try

liljeep

liljeep

wake up i know you can hear me
Jul 1, 2023
Smoking Fentanyl or injecting H. I couldn't do the second to be honest. The first I was forced to do once, and the second time I did not know it was fent. I just ended up being resuscitated and woke up in an ambulance. However it would now be my chosen method besides SWB if I were sure I'd do it. After a week long bender, of course.

Reactions: Vivisection
C

conflagration

Student
Jul 29, 2022
Hypothermia is rarely discussed, but it seems like after an uncomfortable initial phase, it is a rather peaceful way to go.

Reactions: loopdaloop and Vivisection
D

deomlez

Not english native speaker. Ctb is my life.
May 19, 2023
Humm reading dyatlov pass incident, it s not so clean.

D

deomlez

Not english native speaker. Ctb is my life.
May 19, 2023
And today in France...

Screenshot 20230708 182407 Twitter

gomikasu

gomikasu

Jun 2, 2023
If you really want to do a guillotine, which is super badass, you might want to look at some forensic pathology journals on decapitation. You'll get some good examples of builds and solid information on where to aim for.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori and Vivisection
Vivisection

Vivisection

Limited edition!
Jul 3, 2023
I can't even lie, homemade guillotine is an incredibly tempting idea.
Looking at my current spot in life I feel like this project would be a very long..
like years!
I can think of so much research and testing and building I would need to do
I don't think this is something you'd wanna rush
but I think it'd be worth it
I mean like.. what an impact

PinkyStat

PinkyStat

It’s killing me
Jun 4, 2023
Hydrogen Sulfide, i mean it smells like rotten eggs but it is extremely toxic

gomikasu

gomikasu

Jun 2, 2023
Looking at my current spot in life I feel like this project would be a very long..
like years!
You could probably make a shitty, but functional, one in a few weeks if all your focus is on function. But if you want to make a grand french one, that's likely a multi year project. You can get blueprints for a 1890s one here http://boisdejustice.com/Drawings/Drawings.html

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
like years!
User @The anhedonic one said once in a discussion he built one years ago but didn't use it in the end.

Hydrogen Sulfide, i mean it smells like rotten eggs but it is extremely toxic
Yes extremly toxic but inhaling it isn't fun at all. I'd always prefere CO which is also highly toxic and odorless and absolutely no SI kicking in.

アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
CO or the IG methods are very underrated. You should look into those, there are many threads regrding these methods but the only downside to these threads is that they make it sound very intimidating (setting everything up and whatnot) but it truly isn't intimidating at all, after you start doing it you'll realize its quite easy. It'll just be hard choosing an IG method because there are lots and supplies are hard to get for some.

MyChoiceAlone

MyChoiceAlone

sleep deprived and/or drunk
Jul 23, 2023
considering op's username. i suppose nothing is off the table.