S

siickmann3

Sep 7, 2020
Putting your head on the track? Is it the fastest way?

Lilmeowssi

Lilmeowssi

I just want peace
Sep 6, 2019
Putting your head on the track? Is it the fastest way?

I believe yes, it should work like a decapitation. But I wouldn't ask questions for this method on here, since people seem to have no tolerance for this method on here and you wanna avoid getting shamed.

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 4993, SipSop, darkghost and 1 other person
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
You feel you could just lay there hearing and feeling the roaring of the train coming? I'm just curious since I think that would be scary, and my body might force me to move.

And yeah, it seems to me collateral damage is too high.

Reactions: AprilsBlessings and siickmann3
S

siickmann3

Sep 7, 2020
Ofc Im afraid but its only moment..and that's it....

Myforevercharlie

Myforevercharlie

Global Mod
Feb 13, 2020
Ofc Im afraid but its only moment..and that's it....

But for the machinist who definitely will see you its a trauma for life...
Please think about that to before you choose that method..

Reactions: Sarahlynn, Deleted member 4993, siickmann3 and 1 other person
Dead beat dad

Dead beat dad

Enlightened
Mar 5, 2019
The mechanical act of getting hit by a train will almost certainly annihilate you.
Having the testicular fortitude and moral flexibility to do this is a different question. Less easy to answer.
Peace brother.
DBD

• Love
Reactions: CarbonMonoxide, Mm80, siickmann3 and 3 others
VIBRITANNIA

VIBRITANNIA

lelouch. any pronouns. pfp is by pixiv id 3217872.
Aug 10, 2020
if the train has a conductor, wouldn't there be a chance of them seeing you before they run you over? and si could possibly force you to move, unless you somehow bound yourself so that you couldn't escape.

the method itself sounds it would work well enough. it's just a matter of external factors, i guess.

does this method appeal to you for a certain reason, or is it a lack of availability for things like sn?

wishing you peace.

Reactions: siickmann3
S

siickmann3

Sep 7, 2020
I consider partial hanging. Today i will get rope, this propably better idea.. i dont want him to be traumatized..the machinist

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Myforevercharlie and GoodPersonEffed
Marktheghost

Marktheghost

Paragon
Feb 20, 2020
Head on the track or neck on the track? Head might be more sure of death because your brain would be destroyed; it would be more scary I should imagine though.

• Hugs
Reactions: Myforevercharlie
D

Dude1983

Jan 8, 2020
train is not a nice way for me, think about being in the rail and hearing the strong noise of a fucking train approaching

C

cazwiz

Feb 25, 2020
You have to consider if it is genuinely quick or if you consider the act of laying down and waiting as part of the process, which I would imagine is agonisingly slow and scary. You'd have to be confident of getting it right too. I've seen 2 videos on this. One showed someone sat upright on a track (between the rails) watching a train come straight on. At the very last second SI kicked in and they ducked. The other video was really disturbing, showing someone who had laid across the tracks. The train had sliced them clear in half. He was conscious and alert, dragging his torso back as he sort of walked on his arms, then "sat" looking down at his entrails hanging out of him and he was repeatedly scooping them up and trying to keep them in.