• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

A

Account4521

Death is included in the journey through life
Feb 1, 2024
IMG 20240201 190526

This is a Zorb ball. They are designed to be air tight. It can only be opened from the outside. I put a rope on the ziper and tighted it to the door so that the ziper can go up from the inside. And then i put helium tanks inside. No Exit bag. Just enter. Close ziper and open helium tanks and you dont need any regulator or stress like that. If one enters this without a knife or phone you cannot Exit it if you close the ziper totally. This is not a suicide where you can change your opinion if you have already done some of the Steps.

It could also be possible to just drink alcohol inside until you pass out and die after oxygen is used up.

Hanging is effective Replacement if helium suicide is not possible.

1564170274 5dbcb199 2d2a 4c8b ab00 0426de860138 16dcf06bd89b6a2d144a78c99d648bb6b

Last edited:
U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
Not gonna lie, that looks like an awesome idea you have come up with.

Sort of like the tent method but without having to faff about coating the fabric to make it air tight.

Looks cheap and effective too.

Maths is not my strong point so my only thing would be how much volume is in the ball vs them amazon helium bottles?

Sitting inside the ball with a brandy and some games and passing peacefully sounds cool to me

A

Account4521

Feb 1, 2024

Sort of like the tent method but without having to faff about coating the fabric to make it air tight.

Maths is not my strong point so my only thing would be how much volume is in the ball vs them amazon helium bottles?

Sitting inside the ball with a brandy and some games and passing peacefully sounds cool ttge
One helium tank is supposed to be enough to blow up 50 big balloons according to the store I bought it from and 50 balloons actually occupy a big enough space so when you have 3 helium tanks that covers a large amount of space.

Before I bought this I used to think about a big refrigerator and going inside with helium tanks. There is a store nearby that sells a huge one. It's like a casket and if you close it down then you can't even open it so you would die and this is actually one of the suicide ways that is impossible to survive. The refrigerator is completely airtight so if you were inside with helium it would be no chance to survive.

Last edited:
Reactions: UKscotty
Tears in Rain

Tears in Rain

Dec 12, 2023
View attachment 127885

This is a Zorb ball. They are designed to be air tight. It can only be opened from the outside. I put a rope on the ziper and tighted it to the door so that the ziper can go up from the inside. And then i put helium tanks inside. No Exit bag. Just enter. Close ziper and open helium tanks and you dont need any regulator or stress like that. If one enters this without a knife or phone you cannot Exit it if you close the ziper totally. This is not a suicide where you can change your opinion if you have already done some of the Steps.

It could also be possible to just drink alcohol inside until you pass out and die after oxygen is used up.

View attachment 127886
I guess that you have to be sure that there's enough gas to fill the ball. And that the helium is near-100% purity.

The thing about using an exit bag is that exhaled CO2 can be purged out the bottom of the bag to ensure there's no feeling of suffocation and so is peaceful. Not sure what the situation would be in a ball like that given that CO2 exhaled stays inside the ball.

A

Account4521

Feb 1, 2024
I guess that you have to be sure that there's enough gas to fill the ball. And that the helium is near-100% purity.

The thing about using an exit bag is that exhaled CO2 can be purged out the bottom of the bag to ensure there's no feeling of suffocation and so is peaceful. Not sure what the situation would be in a ball like that given that CO2 exhaled stays inside the ball.
The ball is actually pretty low to the ground. It's not necessary to fill the entire ball since you only need to fill out a certain amount of the air inside the ball with helium. If I enter the ball while it's deflated and has little oxygen inside and then close it and start releasing the helium then that should completely replace the air inside so even if only a small part of the ball was inflated with the helium it should still be enough since there is almost no oxygen inside to begin with. When I went inside with my helium tank and I was practicing how to zip up I feel like I couldn't breathe so I had to get some oxygen inside that last just long enough for me to comfortably put the zipper all the way up. If you have this sett up and you enter you will discover that there is almost no oxygen inside even if the zorb ball is sitting there with the zipper open. I read that tent suicide would be unpleasant since there would be enough oxygen inside the tent but if you enter this zorb ball you can only stay inside for a couple seconds until you start to gasp for air so it's nothing like a tent were you can close it completely and still breath like normal.

Reactions: UKscotty
iusedtobehappy

iusedtobehappy

Student
Dec 2, 2023
View attachment 127885

View attachment 127886
This is amazing. I don't think suffocation is possible because these are used for play, so there must be air inside (vented somehow?) Could nitrogen be used? I've considered helium but have been hesitant because I know they water them down somehow now. Anyone is US know where to get pure helium?

You should be able to breathe inside a standard zorb ball for 15 minutes. Some manufacturers have claimed that there is 30 minutes of oxygen inside a zorb ball. However, most zorb rides last a few minutes at most.

Last edited:
Reactions: hikikomorizombie
Jarni

Jarni

Memento mori
Dec 12, 2020
good idea, I just guess you have to make sure the gas stops filling the balloon before it gets too tight and about to explode.

hikikomorizombie

hikikomorizombie

Ouch
Jan 15, 2024
ahhh you're so lucky u have a helium tank!! that's 1 of my dream methods :') if i were u i'd order a CPAP mask.

Tears in Rain

Tears in Rain

Dec 12, 2023
The ball is actually pretty low to the ground. It's not necessary to fill the entire ball since you only need to fill out a certain amount of the air inside the ball with helium. If I enter the ball while it's deflated and has little oxygen inside and then close it and start releasing the helium then that should completely replace the air inside so even if only a small part of the ball was inflated with the helium it should still be enough since there is almost no oxygen inside to begin with. When I went inside with my helium tank and I was practicing how to zip up I feel like I couldn't breathe so I had to get some oxygen inside that last just long enough for me to comfortably put the zipper all the way up. If you have this sett up and you enter you will discover that there is almost no oxygen inside even if the zorb ball is sitting there with the zipper open. I
Like you said, there's going to be very little oxygen in that when you get into the deflated ball. But is it going to be uncomfortable inside that closed ball while you wait for it to fill up with helium? You don't want to be stuck inside that getting feelings of suffocation while you wait on enough helium to fill it.

At least with the exit bag, the CO2 won't build up, so you won't feel uncomfortable. Plus you fill the exit bag with the inert gas before you pull it down. With this you can't wait for it to fill up first, can you, due to O2 potentially getting in?

It seems like a giant exit bag that you could potentially lock yourself into.
good idea, I just guess you have to make sure the gas stops filling the balloon before it gets too tight and about to explode.
Yeah, can those things blowout if there's too much helium in them?
This is amazing. I don't think suffocation is possible because these are used for play, so there must be air inside (vented somehow?) Could nitrogen be used? I've considered helium but have been hesitant because I know they water them down somehow now. Anyone is US know where to get pure helium?
Suffocation is possible, as they're airtight. They pump them with air after each ride. Like you said, they usually recommend staying in them for ~15 mins.

Reactions: iusedtobehappy
iusedtobehappy

iusedtobehappy

Student
Dec 2, 2023
So many questions. I like this idea, depending on the cost. I like that it's something for play so the psychological aspect is possibly more pleasant. "Hey I'm getting into this fun ball with a glass of wine, playing some tunes and relaxing" as opposed to "Hey I'm sticking this bag on my head to die."

1. Can it explode once unconscious and helium continues to flow? Would nitrogen be better for that reason?
2. How many tanks of helium or nitrogen would be needed?
3. Would you essentially be inside for say 15 minutes to expel oxygen, then turn tanks on?

U

uzuf86

Too many mistakes and regrets
Jan 1, 2024
For the explosion question, yes it is important to make sure the volume of the ball roughly is less than or equal to the total volume of helium inside all cylinders inside the ball. Otherwise, the helium can continue flowing while you're unconscious, and the ball can blow up, leaving you with permanent brain damage instead of an actual ctb.

Reactions: Tears in Rain
A

Account4521

Feb 1, 2024
Alot of people are warning about the ball being filled with too much helium and risk explosion so i want to buy one more helium tank and fill the ball up from the outside so that i can actually know just how much one single helium tank would fill out the ball.
For the explosion question, yes it is important to make sure the volume of the ball roughly is less than or equal to the total volume of helium inside all cylinders inside the ball. Otherwise, the helium can continue flowing while you're unconscious, and the ball can blow up, leaving you with permanent brain damage instead of an actual ctb.
I plan to buy extra helium tank and fill the ball when im outside and show just how much one tank would inflate up the ball and post picture to show.
Alot of people are warning about the ball being filled with too much helium and risk explosion so i want to buy one more helium tank and fill the ball up from the outside so that i can actually know just how much one single helium tank would fill out the ball.

I plan to buy extra helium tank and fill the ball when im outside and show just how much one tank would inflate up the ball and post picture to show.
I want to test that.

Shows a Zorb ball filled with helium

Last edited:
A

Account4521

Feb 1, 2024

Sitting inside the ball with a brandy and some games and passing peacefully sounds cool to me
I made a new post where i tested how much the the Zorb inflates and would appreciate advice.
I made a new post where i tested with helium due to the explosion risk you talked about. I still need advice to calculate the results. Would like your advice.
So many questions. I like this idea, depending on the cost. I like that it's something for play so the psychological aspect is possibly more pleasant. "Hey I'm getting into this fun ball with a glass of wine, playing some tunes and relaxing" as opposed to "Hey I'm sticking this bag on my head to die."

1. Can it explode once unconscious and helium continues to flow? Would nitrogen be better for that reason?
2. How many tanks of helium or nitrogen would be needed?
3. Would you essentially be inside for say 15 minutes to expel oxygen, then turn tanks on?
I made a new post where i tested with helium. If you could give advice it would be helpful.
I we tested with helium and made a post documenting the results. If you can look at it and give advice i would be happy.

You should be able to breathe inside a standard zorb ball for 15 minutes. Some manufacturers have claimed that there is 30 minutes of oxygen inside a zorb ball. However, most zorb rides last a few minutes at most.
Made a new post showing the results of helium and need advice.
One helium tank is supposed to be enough to blow up 50 big balloons according to the store I bought it from and 50 balloons actually occupy a big enough space so when you have 3 helium tanks that covers a large amount of space.

Before I bought this I used to think about a big refrigerator and going inside with helium tanks. There is a store nearby that sells a huge one. It's like a casket and if you close it down then you can't even open it so you would die and this is actually one of the suicide ways that is impossible to survive. The refrigerator is completely airtight so if you were inside with helium it would be no chance to survive.
I made a new post showing the results of helium. Could you look at it and give your opinion and tips ?

I made a new post showing the results of helium. Could you look at it and give your opinion and tips ?

Last edited: