• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

T

The depresionator

Aug 2, 2023
I'm wondering how practical it would be to drive to the ukraine, make it to some kind of no mans land and be blown up by a tank or drive over a mine. My reasoning is that back home my death would be met with confusion but not ruled as suicide.

I would attempt to purchase a handgun on first reaching ukraine so I could use it on myself as a last resort. Has anyone else had this kind of thought?

MyChoiceAlone

MyChoiceAlone

sleep deprived and/or drunk
Jul 23, 2023
you can go to the gaza strip now too. israelis have better aim

• Yay!
Reactions: Deleted member 82921
T

The depresionator

Aug 2, 2023
you can go to the gaza strip now too. israelis have better aim
I don't think I have the right ethnicity for them to shoot. Maybe my question should be how easy is to buy a gun in ukraine as I cannot do it here in England.

MyChoiceAlone

MyChoiceAlone

sleep deprived and/or drunk
Jul 23, 2023
you may have missed it by a year or two but i saw that there were black markets in pakistan/afghanistan. i think though they may be closed down.

uploaded 2 months ago

Last edited:
Dying Knight

Dying Knight

-
Sep 17, 2023
I'm wondering how practical it would be to drive to the ukraine, make it to some kind of no mans land and be blown up by a tank or drive over a mine. My reasoning is that back home my death would be met with confusion but not ruled as suicide.

I would attempt to purchase a handgun on first reaching ukraine so I could use it on myself as a last resort. Has anyone else had this kind of thought?
Are you going to participate in some kamikaze mission or just die? You could try to ask someone from Ukraine army about whether it's possible to become a soldier officially. There is International Legion there https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/International_Legion_(Ukraine)

Last edited:
Reactions: emptymiku
T

The depresionator

Aug 2, 2023
Are you going to participate in some kamikaze mission or just die? You could try to ask someone from Ukraine army about whether it's possible to become a soldier officially. There is International Legion there https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/International_Legion_(Ukraine)
Well I was in the army for 5 years and even though that was a while ago I'm still young and fit enough I suppose.

Although my intention is to really just die tbh. I drive to Germany sometimes, I just wonder if I was to continue east instead of going home if it would even be possible to buy a gun in Ukraine. Maybe I would be turned over to the authorities.

M

mrelief82

Broken to 1000 pcs
Nov 23, 2023

I had same thought. Just die on the war over there. You still thinking about it?