• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

W

wherestheexit

Dec 28, 2023
Good evening everyone,

So I'm more or less set on the how l, the where and the when.

But the final piece is sleeping pills, after a change of plan from a plant based CTB to an exit bag of sorts.

I'm after the strongest sleeping pills available without prescription in the UK.

Thanks

Reactions: hikikomorizombie
Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
Promethazine. 50mg sends me off within 1-2 hours so higher dose would be even quicker. I'm prescribed 50 but 25 is the otc dose. In the Uk, This can be bought without prescription but it's behind the pharmacy counter.

Soc

Soc

Dec 9, 2023
Isn't that prescription only? I get that on prescription as they don't want to give me zopiclone.

U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
Lots of online ones will do zopiclone, that puts you to sleep pretty quick as long as you don't fight it.

kittyswift

kittyswift

getting tired even for a phoenix..
Sep 29, 2023
as others have mentioned, zopiclone is great- i had it during a hospital admission and it hit me while i was sitting up and i literally fell backwards and was knocked out! may be difficult to source online though, im not sure? promethazine you can get in pharmacies or online- i took a whole pack of promethazine (unsure of the total mg) and i slept for 2 days with only waking up for short periods of time every 5/6 hours

Reactions: UKscotty
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
If you plan an OD to CTB this most likely won't work with OTC sleeping pills.

W

wherestheexit

Dec 28, 2023
Does anyone have any reliable links for zopiclone or any of the 'Z' brands

Most I find seem to be a bit .. sketchy at best

Reactions: blackwidow
mortuarymary

mortuarymary

Enlightened
Jan 17, 2024
Zolpidem for me with diazepam. Get a restful sleep.

blackwidow

blackwidow

Road to nowhere
Aug 12, 2022
Lots of online ones will do zopiclone, that puts you to sleep pretty quick as long as you don't fight it.
I can't find a reliable one online I keep getting ripped off

H

Heidi48

Feb 17, 2024
From experience I found zolpidem stronger, much harder to acquire now though unfortunately.

W

Winter_Flower

Always thirsty for summer rain x
May 18, 2019
Promethiszine you can buy over the counter as Phenergan……. They are also travel sickness pills, but doctors in the UK are now prescribing them for sleeping as zopiclone is a controlled drug now. I use phenergan/promethiazine. It works a treat 😉