• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Rational man

Rational man

Enlightened
Oct 19, 2021
The UK parliament is discussing medical assistance in dying ( again ) today and there's much media covering the story. No doubt, the usual suspects will be wheeled in to voice their opposition to any new law. The tragedy is seen in several aspects in my oppinion. . 1/ You have to be in my shoes to understand my pain. 2/ Church representatives preaching to us in the name of a false god. 3/ People are dying now, needlessly due to lack of sufficient medical care. No doubt the bill will fail but then Sunak doesn't get much across the line does he ?.

D

dggtscccvfd

Mage
Jun 1, 2023
The UK parliament is discussing medical assistance in dying ( again ) today and there's much media covering the story. No doubt, the usual suspects will be wheeled in to voice their opposition to any new law. The tragedy is seen in several aspects in my oppinion. . 1/ You have to be in my shoes to understand my pain. 2/ Church representatives preaching to us in the name of a false god. 3/ People are dying now, needlessly due to lack of sufficient medical care. No doubt the bill will fail but then Sunak doesn't get much across the line does he ?.
Starmer has promised a vote in the next parliament. It could happen.

Dot

Dot

Globl mod - Info abt typng styl on prfle.
Sep 26, 2021

Thy shld b up fr spportng tht c-ing as thy wn2 rduce thr paymnts t/ mllions of dsabld ppl

D

dggtscccvfd

Mage
Jun 1, 2023
Thy shld b up fr spportng tht c-ing as thy wn2 rduce thr paymnts t/ mllions of dsabld ppl
I get 750 quid on universal credit each month. I'd opt for assisted dying in a heartbeat saving that money!

Reactions: Rational man
B

BardBarrie

Student
Mar 17, 2024
I get 750 quid on universal credit each month. I'd opt for assisted dying in a heartbeat saving that money!

Indeed.
They keep bleating on about welfare costs, well let us die humanely then. Win-win.

But oh no, suddenly then it's "We can't because human life is sacred" so instead we'll just try to cut your benefits and leave you homeless.

Reactions: dggtscccvfd
Dot

Dot

Globl mod - Info abt typng styl on prfle.
Sep 26, 2021
Indeed.
They keep bleating on about welfare costs, well let us die humanely then. Win-win.

But oh no, suddenly then it's "We can't because human life is sacred" so instead we'll just try to cut your benefits and leave you homeless.

'Suicde prevntn pln'
Also
'Cuttng PIP fr 2M ppl'

Dark Moon

Dark Moon

Autistic, death will give me peace.
Sep 21, 2022
I hope something good happens from this. I want Euthanasia, guns or nembutal to be available for my own suffering.

D

dggtscccvfd

Mage
Jun 1, 2023
I hope something good happens from this. I want Euthanasia, guns or nembutal to be available for my own suffering.
I'm confident euthanasia will be legalised by the next parliament. The key will be the detail: will they go for terminal illness only (Oregon model) or will they allow it for irredeemable suffering including mental illness (Dutch model).

Last edited:
Reactions: Dark Moon
B

BardBarrie

Student
Mar 17, 2024
I'm confident euthanasia will be legalised by the next parliament. The key will be the detail: will they go for terminal illness only (Oregon model) or will they allow it for irredeemable suffering including mental illness (Dutch model).

I wish for the Dutch model but I know deep down it'll never happened — we're gonna have to resort to suicide unfortunately.

D

dggtscccvfd

Mage
Jun 1, 2023
I wish for the Dutch model but I know deep down it'll never happened — we're gonna have to resort to suicide unfortunately.
Probably true. Fortunately, I've got SN in my cupboard!

Dark Moon

Dark Moon

Autistic, death will give me peace.
Sep 21, 2022
I hope it's the dutch model because I don't have a terminal illness but thanks for your response.