L

Lostandfinished

May 2, 2020
Hi all, after researching the most painless and easiest way to find peace I have settled on following the SN method - well detailed on the threads on this site I might add!

However I am struggling to get hold of SN, I am based in the UK and have tried to purchase via a famous auction site, but all sellers on there don't seem to ship to the UK, or I've been unsure that the quality of the SN on there would do it's intended job.

So does anyone from the UK on here know where I can currently purchase SN online? Feel free to pm me if easier as I appreciate this info cannot be shared in the open.

Thanks a lot.

Reactions: Mm80, Fedrea, kinzokukae and 2 others
W

Walilamdzi

Mar 21, 2019
I would also like this information via pm.

Reactions: Chucchy
BPD Barbie

BPD Barbie

Visionary
Dec 1, 2019
Thought I'd found a UK seller, but alas I haven't.

Last edited:
disconnection

disconnection

It's the blue hour again
Apr 24, 2020
@BPD Barbie if you could pm me too that would be awesome ♥
Literally just found an old 5mg olanzapine too. Win!!

L

Lostandfinished

May 2, 2020
I can only PM one of you as @Lostandfinished is too new to PM yet. But once you can receive PM's I will message you.
@BPD Barbie thanks, hopefully I'll be able to receive PMs soon and if you could send me this info when that happens that'd be fantastic

mxEll

mxEll

Apr 21, 2020
I can only PM one of you as @Lostandfinished is too new to PM yet. But once you can receive PM's I will message you.

I too appear to be too new to send and receive PMs. I hope I can get some info from you when I finally get PM privileges.

L

Lostandfinished

May 2, 2020
Thought I'd found a UK seller, but alas I haven't.
Ah ok fair enough, if anyone does manage to find or has already used a supplier that can ship to the UK, I'd be very grateful. Hopefully I'll be able to PM and receive them soon, so will get in touch with anyone that knows how to get hold of SN in the UK

Reactions: disconnection
SleeplessSoul

SleeplessSoul

Student
Apr 10, 2020
I haven't found a UK supplier but I did find some online. It hasn't been shipped yet, but I'll update when it arrives

Reactions: Toobrokentofix, Red, Timetodie90 and 1 other person
Curiositykillskitty

Curiositykillskitty

May 3, 2020
Craving info on this as well as I'm in the UK and am struggling to find a source.

Reactions: Toobrokentofix and Chucchy
Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Life's a bitch and then you die.
Feb 23, 2020
Hi all, after researching the most painless and easiest way to find peace I have settled on following the SN method - well detailed on the threads on this site I might add!

However I am struggling to get hold of SN, I am based in the UK and have tried to purchase via a famous auction site, but all sellers on there don't seem to ship to the UK, or I've been unsure that the quality of the SN on there would do it's intended job.

So does anyone from the UK on here know where I can currently purchase SN online? Feel free to pm me if easier as I appreciate this info cannot be shared in the open.

Thanks a lot.

I think the trouble was "loose lips sink ships" there was a very good supplier for the UK picture below but people who received there order would advertise openly and I think someone contacted them to explain what some people want it for and he hasn't advertised it for a while now, if you can't PM you need to send at least 5 messages so get replying so you can be contacted.

My tip for anyone wanting to purchase SN, is to make sure it has this number CAS 7632-00

Cheers

Geo

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 469
  • Love
Reactions: Deleted member 25349, JAG_78, Fedrea and 6 others
I

I’mDone

Experienced
Mar 22, 2020
I found a seller willing to ship to the UK but delivery date has verb and gone and not yet arrived. I know there are delays due to covid so I don't yet know whether it's a reliable source or not.

SleeplessSoul

SleeplessSoul

Student
Apr 10, 2020
I found a seller willing to ship to the UK but delivery date has verb and gone and not yet arrived. I know there are delays due to covid so I don't yet know whether it's a reliable source or not.

That's why I'm waiting to see if mine comes!

Reactions: I’mDone
Soulless_Angel

Soulless_Angel

existence is futile
Jul 10, 2019
Try this ebay number, they say ship to the UK?

eBay item number:

I

I’mDone

Experienced
Mar 22, 2020
Try this ebay number, they say ship to the UK?

eBay item number:

That's the seller I'm waiting on. I'm told that they are reliable so I'm still hopeful but they haven't replied to requests for a tracking number which is slightly worrying.

L

Lostandfinished

May 2, 2020
I think the trouble was "loose lips sink ships" there was a very good supplier for the UK picture below but people who received there order would advertise openly and I think someone contacted them to explain what some people want it for and he hasn't advertised it for a while now, if you can't PM you need to send at least 5 messages so get replying so you can be contacted.

My tip for anyone wanting to purchase SN, is to make sure it has this number CAS 7632-00

Cheers

Geo
Cheers for the advice Geo, I'll look out for that number when looking to purchase.

Reactions: Jumper Geo
Soulless_Angel

Soulless_Angel

existence is futile
Jul 10, 2019
That's the seller I'm waiting on. I'm told that they are reliable so I'm still hopeful but they haven't replied to requests for a tracking number which is slightly worrying.

One negative feedback so far, someone waiting on their order, I have another seller I am watching for when they get it back in stock

L

Lostandfinished

May 2, 2020
Thanks for the tip @Soulless_Angel and @I'mDone ,will wait for the result of your experience with this seller then and can look to purchase if they still have good availability

Reactions: I’mDone
Soulless_Angel

Soulless_Angel

existence is futile
Jul 10, 2019
Thanks for the tip @Soulless_Angel and @I'mDone ,will wait for the result of your experience with this seller then and can look to purchase if they still have good availability

Ill PM you the link to the seller im watching if i can find it

Spam the game threads so I can PM you!

Reactions: Lostandfinished
kyle

kyle

Sleeping away all my problems
May 3, 2020
Not sure about the UK but they do deliver SN here in the US.

Soulless_Angel

Soulless_Angel

existence is futile
Jul 10, 2019
Reactions: cappuccinogirl
Soulless_Angel

Soulless_Angel

existence is futile
Jul 10, 2019
It really does sound like the UK sucks. Sorry!

We have a prime minister who has multiple children with multiple wives, who hasn't taken this lock down seriously, who can't make up his mind what day of the week it is.... yea we have no hope

• Hugs
  • Hmph!
Reactions: Blueman, Scooby-Doo, cappuccinogirl and 9 others
L

Lostandfinished

May 2, 2020
Ill PM you the link to the seller im watching if i can find it

Spam the game threads so I can PM you!
Thanks a lot again for your help, looks like I can now send PM's so guessing I can now receive them?
If not I'll just get my post quota up, cheers again!

SpareWheel

SpareWheel

I go on holidays by mistake
May 4, 2020
I'm also UK, and SN is my preferred method, I'd appreciate a pm once the function is available to me. I have 6 weeks to get some so it's not massively urgent, I'll fall back on my nitrogen method if need be.

Reactions: Toobrokentofix
depressedpolyaddict

depressedpolyaddict

Chemical lab worker
Jan 26, 2020
We have a prime minister who has multiple children with multiple wives, who hasn't taken this lock down seriously, who can't make up his mind what day of the week it is.... yea we have no hope

The UK sounds like a horrible fucking nanny state. I wonder when they are going to ban butter knifes.

• Love
Reactions: Abir_london, Toobrokentofix, Chucchy and 2 others