foreverotting

foreverotting

Oct 1, 2020
i dont even want to live anymore happy or not this world is absolute dogshit why do i have to learn to cope with this life i didnt choose to live in hell

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: WonderingSoul, Journeytoletgo, NobodyKnowsMe and 3 others
Sunset Limited

Sunset Limited

I believe in Sunset Limited
Jul 29, 2019
We had dinner tonight with my mother, sister and niece. I talked and laughed. None of them were real. I no longer have feelings for them, or for anything on this planet. For a moment I thought of telling them this. Nothing will change. I am already dead. I just have to play the man who lives for a little while longer. I can do that. That's what I've been doing all my life anyway.

• Hugs
Reactions: NobodyKnowsMe and Someone123
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
The world does suck, doesn't it? It doesn't seem to get any better no matter what anyone does. It seems all pointless to me, too. Why bother? It doesn't make anything better. It's all just futile, IMO.

Reactions: NobodyKnowsMe
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I understand how you feel. All that I want is to be gone, I am tired of suffering. I see no point to me being here. This life really is so depressing. We all deserve the option of a peaceful exit at a time of our own choosing, none of us asked for this horrible life in the first place anyway. I hope you find relief from your pain.