Sprite_Geist

Sprite_Geist

NULL
May 27, 2020
Welcome to another day in utopia; we hope you will have a productive day! Remember: society cannot function without your continued drudgerous and underappreciated work valued efforts and contributions!

Also citizens are reminded to wear their standard-issue smiles at all times.

Be positive. Be safe. We owe you nothing.

• Love
Reactions: avoid_slow_death, newave3, Leiden and 5 others
Aeathelina

Aeathelina

Little Homeless Girl
Feb 5, 2020
And I hate every minute of it

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: FuneralCry, bea1974, avoid_slow_death and 2 others
L

Leiden

Arcanist
Sep 1, 2020
Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: bea1974, avoid_slow_death and newave3
newave3

newave3

I want out
Nov 21, 2020
I wish I had a dollar every time I heard someone refer to life saying " This is hell ".
It's so true......I'm so fukin done with life. How I admire the people who have the balls to end it.

• Hugs
Reactions: FuneralCry, Leiden, bea1974 and 3 others
L

Leiden

Arcanist
Sep 1, 2020
I wish I had a dollar every time I heard someone refer to life saying " This is hell ".
It's so true......I'm so fukin done with life. How I admire the people who have the balls to end it.
It's crazy to me when I hear someone say, its easy to take your own life, but try living it through, that's real strength. It takes balls of absolute steel to literally take your own life!! No easy about it! I'm done too, and I also admire the ones who have succeeded. What bravery.

• Love
Reactions: avoid_slow_death, adam and newave3
A

adam

Mar 21, 2019
It's crazy to me when I hear someone say, its easy to take your own life, but try living it through, that's real strength. It takes balls of absolute steel to literally take your own life!! No easy about it! I'm done too, and I also admire the ones who have succeeded. What bravery.
Rather, the truth of one's intentions is important, and courage fades into the background. I am a complete coward and even I am ready to commit ctb, because I am sure that I want it.

• Hugs
Reactions: Leiden and avoid_slow_death
avoid_slow_death

avoid_slow_death

Ready to embrace the peaceful bliss of the void.
Feb 4, 2020
This. All the way. Overcoming all there needs to be overcome, (for most of us,) is a huge task. There's not just SI, there's careful planning, attention to detail, people who care for us, maybe pets, man, there are so many things that you don't think about until you decide its time to go. Trying to settle everything properly while trying to convince your body that its time takes not only courage, but an incredible amount of dedication and focus most people don't have. Easy my ass.....

• Love
Reactions: JustAMatterOfTime and Leiden
L

Leiden

Arcanist
Sep 1, 2020
This. All the way. Overcoming all there needs to be overcome, (for most of us,) is a huge task. There's not just SI, there's careful planning, attention to detail, people who care for us, maybe pets, man, there are so many things that you don't think about until you decide its time to go. Trying to settle everything properly while trying to convince your body that its time takes not only courage, but an incredible amount of dedication and focus most people don't have. Easy my ass.....
So true!

• Love
Reactions: avoid_slow_death