lillmonix3

lillmonix3

Death as an end in itself
Aug 14, 2023
It was always interesting what methods you use.And how do you hide it.

Personally, I cut myself and also starve myself .

• Hugs
Reactions: EndofSmallSanctuary
T

TheMetalhead

Experienced
Aug 18, 2023
used to cut myself on my thighs, once cut a big pentagram on my arm. i managed to hide the pentagram for a whole year :D

• Hugs
Reactions: lillmonix3
snowlance

snowlance

Ticking Time Bomb
Sep 8, 2023
I'd starve myself mostly.

mindless_imp

mindless_imp

lost but not found
Sep 9, 2023
it cut my thighs, bite myself sometimes, i smoke and i only have one small meal a day. Ive lost almost 8kg in 2 months :3

Reactions: dump224477
nezu.061

nezu.061

built for blame, laced with shame
Jul 16, 2023
i wasnt ever really able to "cut" myself, because the razor i had was too dull + i tried it once and it.. really hurt. like the wuss i was, i just continued to use the very dull razor i had. i would then scratch up my thighs/wrists until my skin grew red, and the cuts would raise up from my skin. if i went particularly hard i could bleed, but it wasnt too often.

i dont really do it a lot anymore, because i suppose i just forgot about it one day or something. its a bit strange. i want to try something new, though, something more hurtful—like getting the razor and heating it up with a lighter, then pressing it to my skin. leave a few nasty burns.

no idea how id cover it up, though. i used to be able to cover up my arms pretty well by wearing long sleeved things, but i fell out of that habit. dont know how ill get by without self harming somewhere more discreet.

lillmonix3

lillmonix3

Aug 14, 2023
used to cut myself on my thighs, once cut a big pentagram on my arm. i managed to hide the pentagram for a whole year :D
Once I wanted to cut one picture with cats on my hand . I would attach the image, but I don't know if it is possible to publish it here
I will try to attach it here.This should be my reference.
My blade is very sharp, but I can't make brackets, I just can't cut a circle or even a semicircle.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: backtoearth, SlowlyFalling, not_telling and 4 others
ame-chan

ame-chan

Life is just needlessly long
Sep 9, 2023
Once I wanted to cut one picture with cats on my hand . I would attach the image, but I don't know if it is possible to publish it here
I will try to attach it here.This should be my reference.
My blade is very sharp, but I can't make brackets, I just can't cut a circle or even a semicircle.
I was afraid of being triggered by clicking on the photo but in the end I found it cute (What's wrong with me). You should try to become a tattoo artist. (also I love your username ❤️)

• Love
Reactions: jellie, not_telling and lillmonix3
lillmonix3

lillmonix3

Aug 14, 2023
I was afraid of being triggered by clicking on the photo but in the end I found it cute (What's wrong with me). You should try to become a tattoo artist. (also I love your username ❤️)
Thank you . Maybe you know where this name comes from if you played ddlc.

draekmir

draekmir

I rate life 0 stars
Sep 9, 2023
I'm trans so I get to stab myself with a needle every week, I try to make it as painful as possible. I also will draw blood out with my syringes until I pass out as nobody will notice a few needle marks on the thigh of a transgirl who's supposed to have needle marks

• Hugs
OpalCheesecake

OpalCheesecake

A little tired.
Aug 15, 2023
(outside of starving) I have a pretty nice method, imo. I make myself some peppermint tea (my favorite) and I use the hot metal spoon in the cup to press against my wrist. So far, it's left no burn marks or bruising, but also I don't have the pain tolerance or courage to do it while it's pipping hot. Just hot enough to hurt.

Also the peppermint feels good on my skin afterwards. Tingly ~

lillmonix3

lillmonix3

Aug 14, 2023
(outside of starving) I have a pretty nice method, imo. I make myself some peppermint tea (my favorite) and I use the hot metal spoon in the cup to press against my wrist. So far, it's left no burn marks or bruising, but also I don't have the pain tolerance or courage to do it while it's pipping hot. Just hot enough to hurt.

Hmmm, quite interesting. Sounds like something I should try.I still thought, what will be the feeling of applying peppermint spray or gel on the wound?

Well, I think so, I need to make a table with different methods and evaluation of sensations.

P@in

P@in

Sep 9, 2023
Honestly, self-harm is not something that I can understand.
Is it self guilt, that you feel like punishing yourself with extra pain, or masochism?

The pain some people are going through is enough imo.

Ctb is meant to end the suffering of ones pain.
Why to add more suffering? o.o

• Love
Reactions: sserafim and The Burning Fool
lillmonix3

lillmonix3

Aug 14, 2023
Is it self guilt, that you feel like punishing yourself with extra pain, or masochism?

Personally, for me, this is a way to postpone the date of ctb a little. Because I'm still looking for a normal method and to avoid doing it in the worst way, I'd rather cut myself than impulsively do something wrong and end up a vegetable.

For myself, I consider between a jump, a partial hang, SN.

day

day

Global Mod
Jun 24, 2023
I cut my arm and also do the injections in my thigh as stated above. Occasionally I will burn myself and starve myself.

• Love
Reactions: draekmir
P

PleaseHelp82

What is beyond this place?
Sep 9, 2023
I cut my inner thighs, burn myself with matches (over the cuts), hit myself and I don't eat much anymore.

P@in

P@in

Sep 9, 2023
Personally, for me, this is a way to postpone the date of ctb a little. Because I'm still looking for a normal method and to avoid doing it in the worst way, I'd rather cut myself than impulsively do something wrong and end up a vegetable.

For myself, I consider between a jump, a partial hang, SN.
In my mind I can't see self-harm doing for me anything better for the moment to postpone my ctb.
For me it's just more suffering. But I am not you.

I drink some alcohol (relives a bit of pain and makes me think less about it). Used to smoke some weed, but it's illegal in my country so I'd rather not.

• Love
Reactions: The Burning Fool
I

Ineedthis

Jul 28, 2023
It was always interesting what methods you use.And how do you hide it.

Personally, I cut myself and also starve myself .
I usually just attach myself up with my hands 'till a bleed, or press my nail down on my arm real hard and drag it across my arm and peel off the skin. I got a what I think is a permanent scar on my arm from the second one. I also tied a string around my neck and pulled as hard as a I can to try to strangle myself because I was desperate after failing the night-night method like 5 times and that left a mark that hasn't gone away yet after like 3 months

ZedZeo

ZedZeo

I have no mouth, and I must scream
Sep 10, 2023
I used to cut myself like crazy. I've got scars all over and words like "burn freak"

The most noticeable are the ones going up my wrists from an attempt

I don't bother to hide them because I don't care. No one's bothered to mention them to me either.
If I do hear about my scars, it's from people I used to know telling me that their friend brought it up behind my back

P.s The cat cuts are adorable

H-E-L

H-E-L

Sep 10, 2023
I usually like to cut my wrists. Though sometimes i like to beat my head and make myself throw up

ViniTerrible

ViniTerrible

ᴴᵒˡᵈⁱⁿᵍ ᵒⁿ ᵗᵒ ˢᵒᵐᵉᵗʰⁱⁿᵍ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ʷᵃˢ ⁿᵉᵛᵉʳ ʳᵉᵃˡ.
Jul 8, 2023
I use matches to burn my skin, sometimes starving myself and mostly just straight up beating myself.

W

watchingthebuses

Mar 18, 2023
i wasnt ever really able to "cut" myself, because the razor i had was too dull + i tried it once and it.. really hurt. like the wuss i was, i just continued to use the very dull razor i had. i would then scratch up my thighs/wrists until my skin grew red, and the cuts would raise up from my skin. if i went particularly hard i could bleed, but it wasnt too often.

i dont really do it a lot anymore, because i suppose i just forgot about it one day or something. its a bit strange. i want to try something new, though, something more hurtful—like getting the razor and heating it up with a lighter, then pressing it to my skin. leave a few nasty burns.
Same!! I actually did move onto burning myself with exacto knife after heating it up with the lighter on the inner parts of my forearms. I try not to make it look obvious since for me people finding out will be worse than anything so I save it for when I'm having really bad time, but I still have a scar from couple of years ago for the burn when I pressed into the skin too long the one time. Usually if you remove the blade fast enough you still have that burn feel and some marks but it doesn't last long enough to make it obvious to others, so you can do it repeatedly without getting caught.

• Love
Reactions: nezu.061
nezu.061

nezu.061

built for blame, laced with shame
Jul 16, 2023
Same!! I actually did move onto burning myself with exacto knife after heating it up with the lighter on the inner parts of my forearms. I try not to make it look obvious since for me people finding out will be worse than anything so I save it for when I'm having really bad time, but I still have a scar from couple of years ago for the burn when I pressed into the skin too long the one time. Usually if you remove the blade fast enough you still have that burn feel and some marks but it doesn't last long enough to make it obvious to others, so you can do it repeatedly without getting caught.
that sounds good to know! i actually attempted what i described above for the first time, today.. and it pretty much failed. no marks, only a slight burn. i think it was just because i couldnt get the blade hot enough, due to the fact that its only a razor without a handle. even waved it through the fire back and forth, and still nothing—not hot enough. i've made a couple notes to myself for that reason.

-use a blade with a handle

thats it. i have a candle that i light so i dont have to keep pressing down on a lighter to keep the flame going, but its hard to keep a blade near the flame when you have to hold onto the blade itself. fingers get hot really quick. (i tried using a cloth to cover my fingers, but it kinda burnt once i held it too close. i also dont have any gloves.) so, yeah. hopefully, im able to find something with a handle soon. then ill be all good :).

nicotine_goblin

nicotine_goblin

Student
Aug 28, 2023
I cut myself pretty much anywhere I can reach, arms, shoulders, thighs, chest. As well as burn myself with cigarettes for the most part, it's less messy because there is no bleeding to deal with, but takes longer to heal. Also drink alcohol while on meds quite often so that I can fall asleep easier and snap out of reality for a bit. Used to do minor overdoses on meds to make myself puke. And one time I punched the wall and broke a bone in my hand. As for covering that all up, I wear long sleeves and pants exclusively

not_telling

not_telling

Scared
Sep 9, 2023
I like cutting, throwing up and putting cigarettes off on my toes, to hide it better. Throwing up is neat and all, but kind of noisy so I don't do it very often, only when I get to be alone in my shared house. As for cutting, I find it most pleasuring to cut my arms and the base of my wrists, but since I live in a tropical country and wearing long sleeves all year is a no go, I've been limiting myself to my waist. My thighs are way too hairy to cut there, it keeps getting in the way. I hate hair so much. I also saw someone who said they like cutting their neck, which intrigues me. I want to try it, but I both couldn't hide it and would be too scared of dying by nicking something. Still, sounds really interesting.

The Burning Fool

The Burning Fool

Falling through the abyss of insanity
Sep 12, 2023

Self-harm intuitively seems to increase suffering, but contrarily, it aims to reduce it. Imagine feeling like you're going mad and anything would be better to concentrate on than suffering so badly mentally. Then what do you do? Some of us smoke cigarettes, do drugs, cut, burn ourselves or whatever. Doesn't really matter if it hurts or makes you sick as long as it grabs your attention from worse things.

Reactions: P@in and lillmonix3
kms_titanic

kms_titanic

Sep 16, 2023

oh i love peppermint tea! I've done something similar by using a lighter to heat up my self harm knife and then burn myself with it. The sensation is surprising but it feels good. I like the idea of using the peppermint tea spoon though, i might try it

Reactions: OpalCheesecake
Kokonoe

Kokonoe

Worthless
Apr 20, 2023
I cut and starve myself.

I also do things that I know will make me miserable. Such as isolating myself/cutting people off, self-sabotage, triggering my gender dysphoria, etc. Not sure if that counts as self harm.

• Hugs
Reactions: wontachievehappines, OpalCheesecake, EndofSmallSanctuary and 1 other person