• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

jellofish

jellofish

Sep 19, 2023
hi, this is my first post here.
I have heard that tylenol isn't the best way to ctb, but i think it's the only option i have with the situation i'm in money and accessibility wise.
i was wondering how much i'd have to take? what would it be like exactly? i'm around maybe 50kg and i'm 5foot tall. i'd also like to know what it would be like if i happened to survive, or was sent to er, like what would happen to my body? to me? what would they do if they found out the reason? i'm so utterly terrified of death and what happens after, but i can't do this anymore, please help. <3

Reactions: breezy999
Touhou

Touhou

2hu
Mar 9, 2023
This is not practical at all.

Reactions: snowcloud9 and bluebus
U

undecided

Student
Aug 25, 2023
hi, this is my first post here.
I have heard that tylenol isn't the best way to ctb, but i think it's the only option i have with the situation i'm in money and accessibility wise.
i was wondering how much i'd have to take? what would it be like exactly? i'm around maybe 50kg and i'm 5foot tall. i'd also like to know what it would be like if i happened to survive, or was sent to er, like what would happen to my body? to me? what would they do if they found out the reason? i'm so utterly terrified of death and what happens after, but i can't do this anymore, please help. <3
If you plan on ctb, you should max any credit cards to get what you need for a more peaceful option. Money shouldn't be an obstacle, you don't have to pay it back.

XdragonsoulX

XdragonsoulX

Vengeance Incarnate
Apr 13, 2022
This was about 10yrs ago

With a Tylenol od it was painful after I threw everything up, I took 4 handfuls of 500mg, about 5ft and 100lbs at the time. I only got sent to the hospital (about 13-14hrs after my od) cause my friend called the next morning when she didn't hear from me. But at the hospital (once they got the iv in) they gave me some medicine that tastes exactly how rotten eggs smells. And kept me there for 4 weeks. It's not a good method and will take longer than a day and will involve organs (mainly liver) failing.

• Informative
Reactions: Done_Surviving
pfuxx1

pfuxx1

Sep 19, 2023
Please dont use Tylenol. U will be in a shitton of pain and it will take you like 5-7 days to die, and the docs will most likely pump your stomach before you get to that point. There arent many OTC drugs that are useful for a peaceful and painless CTB, for obvious reasons. You can buy benzos and opiates for very cheap on the dark web, or find dope or m30s on the street. You can get enough of both of these for about $50. If you mix enough those you will most likely not survive.

B

bluebus

meet me at the back of the blue bus
Aug 5, 2023
Just don't do it. There are other ways, even with limited funds/ resources. Everyone else's answers already sum it up quite well. Very painful, slow, not guaranteed, and can leave you with lots of damage if you survive.

Reactions: ThisUnrest
S

soleil

Apr 28, 2023
There needs to be a sticky that explains ODing won't work, esp with OTC.

It won't work, you'll just puke most of it, your heart will race, and go through a really bad high, in and out of consciousness. You'll be taken to the ER and get pumped (if you don't drink charcoal on your own) which is the most painful thing ever. Then you'll be in the psych ward for who knows how long. This was my own experience. I tried a staggered OD so I wouldn't puke and it didn't do anything. I even read about someone who took thousands of dollars worth of hard core drugs and still didn't work.

wait.what

wait.what

no really, what?
Aug 14, 2020
An EMT friend of mine once told me that it's pretty common for bunches of pills to form big clumps in your GI tract, which keeps their effects from hitting you all at once. That's how people make "miraculous" recoveries after taking enough pills to kill multiple people, I guess.

snowcloud9

snowcloud9

I’m Cold
Sep 9, 2023
Y'all need to do a 5 second Google search on the drugs you intend to overdose on. No, Tylenol won't kill you. It's lethality upon overdose is 0.1% and you don't even get knocked unconscious from it. There are a flood of posts from people saying that they intend to overdose on something that is a.) not lethal b.) terribly painful c.) will get you imprisoned in a mental institution or d.) all of the above and it's getting irritating seeing all these posts from people who haven't bothered to do their research at all.

Edit: source for lethality

Last edited:
Reactions: Letmedienow and ThisUnrest
T

ThisUnrest

Seeking personal sovereignty
Aug 15, 2023
Dont do it, because you will not die. Youll only injure yourself painfully. Organ failure is no fun and probably very expensive.