• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

S

sbbitch

Feb 24, 2024
hey guys I've been struggling for a really long time ever since the age of 9 I was trying to end my life and I think it's long past overdue since everything in my life has now actually turned to shit. I was just wondering if a bottle of Tylenol and advil, 10 gabapentin 300mgs, a gram of Molly and some xanax(idk how much I have) would do the trick. And would it be painful? Thank you :)

lita-lassi

lita-lassi

let me spell it out for you: go to hell
Sep 25, 2023
it will not kill you and it will be very painful. you will likely vomit a lot, the benzos will nullify a lot of the mdma brain stuff but you'll definitely puke if it works at all in your gut, you'll cause liver damage and stomach issues at most with the pain killers that arent designed to allow death by od'ing anyways. if there were a way to prevent your body from purging and it actually metabolized all that at once, possibly, but you will puke, it will be painful, you will not die from the drugs. sorry.