• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

ksp

ksp

Arcanist
Oct 1, 2022
Sixty-one per cent of people also support a doctor being able to administer life-ending medicine
from theguardian.com

in other polls i found higher numbers (of normal people)
- UK: above 75%
- US: about 74%
- Canada: about 82%
- Australia: 72%

^ This is reality, and not what the indoctrinated media and politicians want you to believe

another poll from 2021:

most normal people in current society will not try to enforce their views on others!

Rational man

Rational man

Enlightened
Oct 19, 2021
UK is currently processing a bill through parliament to legalise assistance in dying. Im hopeful that it will eventually pass legislation. It would be a great relief to me and many people in the UK who suffer 24/7 through many types of medical serious illness.The health service cannot cope here. People are dying, who wanted to live but cannot get timely medical intervention.

Last edited:
carac

carac

"and if this is the end, i am glad i met you."
May 27, 2023
UK is currently processing a bill through parliament to legalise assistance in dying. Im hopeful that it will eventually pass legislation. It would be a great relief to me and many people in the UK who suffer 24/7 through many types of medical serious illness.The health service cannot cope here. People are dying, who wanted to live but cannot get timely medical intervention.
Absolutely agree, also this might sound callous, but people that want to die are clogging up the health system. So to some extent it may free up the health service for those who need it.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
But I bet they only support assisted dying for people meeting a certain suffering criteria rather than everyone. I cannot imagine it being legalised at all for anyone honestly in the anti-suicide country that is the UK, instead I bet that suicide will just become more and more stigmatised with the focus being on prolonging suffering rather than supporting the permanent relief from it. The fact that assisted suicide isn't legalised shows the complete lack of compassion.

Per Ardua Ad Astra

Per Ardua Ad Astra

Malpractice: NeuroDystrophy-Paralysis-Meds-Injured
Sep 27, 2022
from theguardian.com

in other polls i found higher numbers (of normal people)
- UK: above 75%
- US: about 74%
- Canada: about 82%
- Australia: 72%

^ This is reality, and not what the indoctrinated media and politicians want you to believe

another poll from 2021:

most normal people in current society will not try to enforce their views on others!
Agree

Shocking statement quoted via ONS / Guardian— further below:

The UK GOV is inhumane, immoral , irrational , insane ?!
+
has the blood of :
365+ "ENGLISH-SOIL" SUICIDES PER YEAR— on their hands ?!

How much more proof does the UK GOV need ?!

⚠️ At least ONE SUICIDE PER DAY - IN ENGLAND ⚠️

⚠️ Not exclusively "terminal"⚠️

"At least ONE person with severe and terminal illnesses — such as a cancer with a low survival rate, chronic ischemic heart conditions or chronic obstructive pulmonary disease — kills themselves EACH DAY — IN England,
according to figures from the Office for National Statistics.

They must do so without help from a doctor or friend or family member, unless they risk prosecution."

💔🆘🙏

Last edited:
Per Ardua Ad Astra

Per Ardua Ad Astra

Malpractice: NeuroDystrophy-Paralysis-Meds-Injured
Sep 27, 2022
Agree

Shocking statement quoted via ONS / Guardian— further below:

The UK GOV is inhumane, immoral , irrational , insane ?!
+
has the blood of :
365+ "ENGLISH-SOIL" SUICIDES PER YEAR— on their hands ?!

How much more proof does the UK GOV need ?!

⚠️ At least ONE SUICIDE PER DAY - IN ENGLAND ⚠️

⚠️ Not exclusively "terminal"⚠️

"At least ONE person with severe and terminal illnesses — such as a cancer with a low survival rate, chronic ischemic heart conditions or chronic obstructive pulmonary disease — kills themselves EACH DAY — IN England,
according to figures from the Office for National Statistics.

They must do so without help from a doctor or friend or family member, unless they risk prosecution."

💔🆘🙏

*PS :
This ONS data is *ONLY for the *THREE illnesses listed above
+
ONLY for 2017-2020 (ie - mostly
pre-pandemic)

So — Calculate — eg — 100s x myriad severe , progressive, incurable
diseases / illnesses / conditions — that's HOW MANY MORE likely
brutal + terrifying suicides — EVERY SINGLE DAY— just IN ENGLAND ?!

NOT Wales NOR Scotland— NOR Swiss clinics etc …

And imagine all the equally traumatized strangers/ EMS / families …

This data is staggering …

+ I am trapped in this diabolical town as if in Dark Age Britain — 7+ years now — since my local "Oath-less" Health System / GMC began to inflict its dehumanizing
+
self-policing malpractice on me — a gullible, trusting, old fool from Canada— who was "promised" :

1. - "continuity of care" via my Canadian Medical Records
+
2. - strict adherence to "patient rights + safety" via International Guidelines

But no such "luck" for this dumbass

I am now so severely physically debilitated — I cannot even return home to Canada + my right to access MAiD

💔😥

* Apologies for venting here - I'm very grateful so many of you - past / present- have been such kind souls on your journeys passing thru here

🙏✨💛✨

Last edited:
Rational man

Rational man

Enlightened
Oct 19, 2021
*PS :
This ONS data is *ONLY for the *THREE illnesses listed above
+
ONLY for 2017-2020 (ie - mostly
pre-pandemic)

So — Calculate — eg — 100s x myriad severe , progressive, incurable
diseases / illnesses / conditions — that's HOW MANY MORE likely
brutal + terrifying suicides — EVERY SINGLE DAY— just IN ENGLAND ?!

NOT Wales NOR Scotland— NOR Swiss clinics etc …

And imagine all the equally traumatized strangers/ EMS / families …

This data is staggering …

+ I am trapped in this diabolical town as if in Dark Age Britain — 7+ years now — since my local "Oath-less" Health System / GMC began to inflict its dehumanizing
+
self-policing malpractice on me — a gullible, trusting, old fool from Canada— who was "promised" :

1. - "continuity of care" via my Canadian Medical Records
+
2. - strict adherence to "patient rights + safety" via International Guidelines

But no such "luck" for this dumbass

I am now so severely physically debilitated — I cannot even return home to Canada + my right to access MAiD

💔😥

* Apologies for venting here - I'm very grateful so many of you - past / present- have been such kind souls on your journeys passing thru here

🙏✨💛✨
Utterly staggering situation. Governments place little value on life. Even now, i am reading.that excess deaths in England are phenomenal. And yet we learn that the authorities do not know why, less so speak about it in the media at any length. Utterly tragic situ.

backtoearth

backtoearth

<3
Sep 9, 2023
With the NHS in the state it's in this truly does not surprise me, so many people have been left to suffer without support - being forced to live in that much pain is inhumane, so many are neglected and misdiagnosed until it is too late. I have watched it happen over and over again.

ksp

ksp

Arcanist
Oct 1, 2022
Utterly staggering situation
i simply can't understand why most governments don't legalize assisted dying
it's absolutely ridiculous: society is imposing unbearable suffering on everyone
future generations will become disgusted and repulsed by current laws

eventually we will get to legal euthanasia, as in canada (MAID)

but every step counts now, even on this forum:

PETITION - support for voluntary euthanasia for terminally ill, in all countries

…Most normal people understand that leaving people to suffer is inhumane.
…being forced to live in that much pain is inhumane…

exactly! this is way too obvious; all governments need to step up - today!! starting with UK and US

U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
We are actually quite lucky in the UK to be fair.

Methods are plentiful and the deadly methods like jumping, hanging and CO are very accessible.

They recently changed it so that the police will stop interventions on MH issues, so less likely to be interrupted now.

Assisted dying is an area almost no country will allow though as they don't want the slaves to be easily able to escape. This is a side effect of capitalism rather than any particular policy though.

Rational man

Rational man

Enlightened
Oct 19, 2021

Methods are plentiful and the deadly methods like jumping, hanging and CO are very accessible.

They recently changed it so that the police will stop interventions on MH issues, so less likely to be interrupted now.

Assisted dying is an area almost no country will allow though as they don't want the slaves to be easily able to escape. This is a side effect of capitalism rather than any particular policy though.
Assistance in dying is illegal in UK but legal in some countries, affordable to the most affluent in many cases. The swiss clinic for example maybe too expensive for the average person. Until the UK parliament has this honest and obvious conversation about life and death, people will continue to die and in some cases in the most brutal ways. Ive seen several terrible accounts of ctb cases. The most tragic is the family who ceased at the clifftops, near my village.

F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022

Do you think? Honestly, it doesn't feel like it. I was lucky enough to get SN before IC was taken down but I did get a police check. I get the impression it's less likely you'll get sectioned here for simply mentioning suicide- as seems to be the case for some of our American friends. Still- I think that's more because the NHS doesn't have the resources! Probably why they're reducing police intervention on mental health issues too- there are probably too many for them to cope with! I doubt it's because they respect our freedom.

Not too sure where methods like jumping, hanging or CO are inaccessible. Depends if you want to go out via those methods really. For me- they would be last resort methods. There are still plenty of people who would try and stop you if they could though. In terms of methods, I'd say we maybe have it better than some but worse than others.

Honestly- I think we're really backward. I agree- it's unlikely any country will start assisting 'healthy' people to kill themselves. Still- I can't see how we can call ourselves civilised when we let the terminally ill and suffering lay in their own shit and suffer like that. Doctors who show compassion put themselves at enormous risk if they decide to help. They shouldn't be having to make those decisions and taking all that risk. Hopefully, they will see sense soon and bring in assisted dying for the terminally ill as a bare minimum soon.

SilentSadness

SilentSadness

Suffering.
Feb 28, 2023
It just comes to show how even when 75% of a country want something to be legal, they still have no power. But I also think they want it to be gatekept, the amount of people who want it legal for everyone is surely much lower.

Reactions: ksp
jussrav

jussrav

Experienced
Sep 9, 2023
This is my only hope.

ksp

ksp

Arcanist
Oct 1, 2022
so to you - jumping, hanging, train, etc - are as peaceful and dignified as Nembutal, Fentanyl, Nitrogen ?

if you had a legal choice between jumping and Nembutal - you will just flip a coin ?!? how about a choice between Nembutal and SN?

if you had cancer, or other terminal condition - with no prospect to improve and you would face certain unbearable suffering until death, where you wouldn't be able to go to the toilet, or take a shower - would you be comfortable jumping in front of a train, or jump from a tall building or bridge?

UK should not feel lucky for not having a choice - the choice for self-determination, or dignified and peaceful death, at the end of completed life

so does that mean that voluntary euthanasia is legal in UK? and that all people will accept your decision?

if all countries would make Medical Assistance in Dying legal, would you choose to hang yourself in a secluded place, full of remorse and uncertainty, instead of peacefully saying goodbye to you loved ones?

is Canada making it easy for the slaves to escape?
is Canada, Belgium, or Australia not part of the capitalist system ?

the illegality of assisted dying is a side effect of indoctrinated systems and governments

when that old indoctrination dies out - society will eliminate fully respect individual autonomy. it will eliminate the stigma of suicide and mental illness

if Nembutal would be free in all pharmacies, society will be forced to deal with the underlying issues and limitations, and allow all people to sincerely reflect on the overall quality of their own lives.

society will never encourage suicide, but will respect people's decisions

Until the UK parliament has this honest and obvious conversation about life and death, people will continue to die and in some cases in the most brutal ways. Ive seen several terrible accounts of ctb cases
exactly this ^^^

there are probably too many for them to cope with! I doubt it's because they respect our freedom.
i think so too!

In terms of methods, I'd say we maybe have it better than some but worse than others.

the only acceptable methods are the most peaceful methods:

starting with Medical Assistance in Dying, and these:

MethodPeacefulnessReliabilityAvailabilitySpeed
Nembutal100 %100 %NOT AVAILABLE3 - 5 min
Carfentanyl100 %100 %street< 10 sec
Fentanyl100 %100 %street< 30 sec
Nitrogen (inert gas)100 %100 %legal10 - 20 sec
Carbon Monoxide (CO)100 %100 %legal< 2 min

Honestly- I think we're really backward. I agree- it's unlikely any country will start assisting 'healthy' people to kill themselves. Still- I can't see how we can call ourselves civilised when we let the terminally ill and suffering lay in their own shit and suffer like that. Doctors who show compassion put themselves at enormous risk if they decide to help. They shouldn't be having to make those decisions and taking all that risk. Hopefully, they will see sense soon and bring in assisted dying for the terminally ill as a bare minimum soon.
i agree with all these statements!

people should not be forced to live against their will - the will feel trapped in horrible circumstances

if people want to live and fight against all challenge, and all the potential suffering - this is their right
if people don't want to fight against an imposed existence - this is their right too !

It just comes to show how even when 75% of a country want something to be legal, they still have no power
yes - this illegality is caused by old politicians

laws and policies regarding the right to die should be maintained by terminal ill persons, not normal politicians - normal people should not have any influence on these laws because they don't know what desperation and unbearable suffering means

I also think they want it to be gatekept, the amount of people who want it legal for everyone is much lower.

gatekeeping should be limited to each individual: most people are smart enough to decide for themselves

the only parameters that change, regarding their most important decision of their life:
- very deep and serious self-introspection
- all available knowledge that pertains to an individual, or their circumstances
- is society able to help you?
- - do you want help in getting out of a terrible situation? - maybe help exists
- - do you have a terminal illness? even if society wants to help you - it simply can't
- - do you have a mental illness? - maybe society will be able to help you, but maybe not

most people have common sense, and are reasonable

Last edited:
U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
No country allows easy escape for the slaves to capitalism. Yes a few countries allow for the very old or badly disabled to CTB but that's only because they are seen as a drain. What countries allow 'healthy' consenting adults to CTB?

Yes, Canada is proposing to allow people with MH issues to join the program from next March but it has major opposition and is expected to be scraped before then.

Nembutal, Nitrogen and Fentanly are not that difficult to get hold of in most countries. Yes you can't just walk into a chemist and get them but they are easily accessible to most people who have the funds to buy them from drug dealers or vets.

ksp

ksp

Arcanist
Oct 1, 2022
Yes a few countries allow for the very old or badly disabled to CTB but that's only because they are seen as a drain
yes, terminally ill that volunteer for euthanasia are wasting resources (myself included) - so?
i see myself as wasting precious resources for other more capable people - where is the bad connotation in my statement?

canada would allow me to end my life with dignity
UK would not allow me to end my life with dignity

Nembutal, Nitrogen and Fentanly are not that difficult to get hold of in most countries

again, if you are terminally ill you will not be able to get a hold of these
(you may not even be able to push a needle for a peaceful death, hence: you need help)

• Love
Reactions: Per Ardua Ad Astra