• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

do you support voluntary euthanasia for terminally ill, in all countries?

• yes

Votes: 38 100.0%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
ksp

ksp

Arcanist
Oct 1, 2022
do you support voluntary euthanasia for terminally ill, in all countries?

it is cruel and vicious to force terminally ill to suffer to the end of their natural death
what is the point in making them feel pain needlessly, just so you can impose your views?
especially when they voluntarily choose to end their own torment and suffering?

please let the world know that voluntary euthanasia for terminally ill is humane

this should include not only society in general, but especially politicians / all policymakers, doctors / nurses, media directors / journalists: this is basic human compassion and empathy - there is no need to debate this

the reasons to approve voluntary euthanasia:
  • terminal physical illnesses
  • non-terminal, incurable physical disease
  • non-terminal, incurable, severe, and persistent mental illnesses
but the first step is to allow voluntary euthanasia for terminal illness

more info: do something, and PETITION - is personal autonomy a fundamental right?

Last edited:
Reactions: jodes2
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
Yes- definitely. I'd say even the majority of pro-lifers likely recognise that prolongong the life of someone who is terminally ill or in chronic pain constantly is just plain cruel. I'd imagine the only hurdle would be consensus in the diagnosis and religion.

Reactions: resolutory and ksp
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
It's certainly beyond cruel how those with a terminal illness cannot access legal euthanasia, but of course I believe that a peaceful way out should certainly be a human right available for all, not just limited to those who meet a certain criteria of torment. It's what humans deserve the option of after so unfairly being forced into this world in the first place.

WaitingToGo

WaitingToGo

Experienced
Feb 18, 2023
Here in the Netherlands euthanasia is permitted for terminally sick people and I just found out last Friday at my Doctors that it's also permitted for depression or people with psychiatric problems too however doctors must have tried every other type of treatment first. I already have my CTB kit of pills for just incase the therapy doesn't work and I can't wait. I think Belgium has similar laws, but the UK where I'm from originally is way behind the times and euthanasia is not allowed at all

Reactions: ksp
ksp

ksp

Arcanist
Oct 1, 2022
I'd imagine the only hurdle would be consensus in the diagnosis and religion.
yes, if the governments give the green light all issues will be solved

I believe that a peaceful way out should certainly be a human right available for all, not just limited to those who meet a certain criteria of torment
this is common sense, and obvious; it shouldn't be limited to a criteria but we need to start off with the most undeniable suffering - the first step is critical (then more would be added)

Here in the Netherlands euthanasia is permitted for terminally sick
yes, netherlands and belgium are very progressive, but unfortunately uk will be quite slow (it will get there eventually)
permitted for depression or people with psychiatric problems too however doctors must have tried every other type of treatment first
in approving mental illnesses society will be extremely slow, and criteria will be very tough - you need to start documenting a long history of suffering. too bad you still need to be prepared just in case, like you…

Reactions: Forever Sleep
WaitingToGo

WaitingToGo

Experienced
Feb 18, 2023
yes, if the governments give the green light all issues will be solved

this is common sense, and obvious; it shouldn't be limited to a criteria but we need to start off with the most undeniable suffering - the first step is critical (then more would be added)

yes, netherlands and belgium are very progressive, but unfortunately uk will be quite slow (it will get there eventually)

in approving mental illnesses society will be extremely slow, and criteria will be very tough - you need to start documenting a long history of suffering. too bad you still need to be prepared just in case, like you…
If I'd have handed in those unused tablets I would be so desperate with the only non messy option of CO poisoning left on the table

Reactions: ksp