• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

P

Powderedmonster

Student
Mar 6, 2019
Hey guys.
  1. I am planning on traveling to a national forest in the middle of the night to hang myself from one of the trees. Do you think that's safe? What are the chances that someone will find me mid-hang?
  2. This is the knot I'm using for the noose. https://www.howcast.com/videos/80-how-to-tie-a-noose-knot. Will this come undone or is it pretty safe? I already know the rope is sturdy and I'll be sure to pick a tree that's sturdy too. So with these two questions answered, I'll be good to go. Just trying to make sure I don't end up brain damaged
Thx

not_a_robot

not_a_robot

"i hope the leaving is joyful, & never to return"
May 30, 2019
pick your location very carefully and make sure your branch is strong. I am also terrified of brain damaging myself when I try.
Good luck.