• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

ChronicPainExistent

ChronicPainExistent

Jan 3, 2024
Hell. I just feel like talking about what I'm thinking about constantly.

I'm going to be using a 1/2 inch manila rope — the Amazon page listed its tensile weight as something like 450 pounds, and I'm 160, so I should be good.

I've learned how to tie the snuggle hitch knot; will be using that for the rope and the pullup bar.

I don't know what knot to tie for the bottom portion of the rope, though. Slip knot? Regular noose? Or hangman's noose?

I'm not even sure whether the particular kind of knot here would make much of a difference. I'm going for a full suspension hanging. Can someone enlighten me on the differences between the slip knot, regular noose, the hangman's noose, and possibly other usable knots for this situation as well?

Thank you in advance. Thanks for reading.

Reactions: seekingrelease22
4.I.2.Must.Die

4.I.2.Must.Die

Up with life I cannot put 🙅 ✋ Where's the exit 🔚
Nov 8, 2023
The hangmans noose is only for long drop hanging like from the gallows. For full suspension you can use noose (aka over hand loop) knot, slip knot or a poachers knot. The poachers is probably the most secure but isn't often necessary. The only difference between the other two knots is that one uses a loop of rope to make the knot whilst the other just uses a single end of the rope.

Last edited:
carac

carac

"and if this is the end, i am glad i met you."
May 27, 2023
Hey there, I tried partial in the shower at first. I was looking at your post history, it's funny because the reason I found this site was googling how to cut my femoral artery. I just wanted to ask what type of chronic pain you have? I suffered with it for ages and was the cause of my attempts. I managed to cure it through looking at this guy called Dr Sarno and his methods.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
4.I.2.Must.Die

4.I.2.Must.Die

Up with life I cannot put 🙅 ✋ Where's the exit 🔚
Nov 8, 2023
Hey there, I tried partial in the shower at first. I was looking at your post history, it's funny because the reason I found this site was googling how to cut my femoral artery. I just wanted to ask what type of chronic pain you have? I suffered with it for ages and was the cause of my attempts. I managed to cure it through looking at this guy called Dr Sarno and his methods.
Someone posted very recently on why from personal experience cutting the femoral artery was a bad idea.
My pain is a really weird one that seems to come from my brain and running through my nerves (causing randomised pain on some of those) and ending with the muscles with sometimes feels the pain and tends to be very tense. It's literally nearly everywhere on my body but not in all places at once. I'll Google Dr Sarno.

R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
The hangman's knot is not recommended. You will need to use an easily tightening knot like the slipknot.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
carac

carac

May 27, 2023
Someone posted very recently on why from personal experience cutting the femoral artery was a bad idea.
My pain is a really weird one that seems to come from my brain and running through my nerves (causing randomised pain on some of those) and ending with the muscles with sometimes feels the pain and tends to be very tense. It's literally nearly everywhere on my body but not in all places at once. I'll Google Dr Sarno.
Yea it's just that I had seen a few times how people can die very quickly and easily from being stabbed in the femoral artery. It was only after I researched I saw how difficult it would be to perform it on yourself. The Dr Sarno stuff is well worth checking if you have nothing to lose. I just posted a video in my profile that was particulary helpful to me.

ChronicPainExistent

ChronicPainExistent

Jan 3, 2024
My chronic pain is entirely self-inflicted. I was completely insane and overstretched all parts of my body. I have very little chance of ever rehabilitating myself fully.

Reactions: seekingrelease22
carac

carac

May 27, 2023
My chronic pain is entirely self-inflicted. I was completely insane and overstretched all parts of my body. I have very little chance of ever rehabilitating myself fully.
The body is pretty good at healing though, sometimes pain gets learned through neural pathways and it can be difficult to unlearn or deprogram but possible. I duno your situation though.