• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

asparagus

asparagus

Mar 4, 2023
Is this infected? I wash it with saline everyday, now its been a week and its bleeding again and it feels very hot, it doesn't smell tho

Last edited by a moderator:
lixt

lixt

Entropy guides me until death reaches me.
Dec 14, 2023
You should probably go to a medical unit, because it may be infected and it is not healing. Just make up an excuse in case they ask you why, or just say that is was an embarrassing accident and you don't want to talk about it.

Reactions: LifelessStranger and asparagus
Upvote 0
Throwawayacc3

Throwawayacc3

Freedom
Mar 4, 2024
Don't quote me on this but that's more than a gash. Fully open wound and stitches would be the way for that. It's too large for your body to just heal it naturally.
Just say you did it accidentally or something. Be creative enough so they don't get suspicious.

Saline is just sodium chloride and water. It will clean the wound but it's too large to close by itself.

Upvote 0
asparagus

asparagus

Mar 4, 2023
You should probably go to a medical unit, because it may be infected and it is not healing. Just make up an excuse in case they ask you why, or just say that is was an embarrassing accident and you don't want to talk about it.
Im a minor so im really scared to go to the hospital, also im only exhibiting a few signs of infection so maybe its just irritated

Upvote 0
asparagus

asparagus

Mar 4, 2023
Don't quote me on this but that's more than a gash. Fully open wound and stitches would be the way for that. It's too large for your body to just heal it naturally.
Just say you did it accidentally or something. Be creative enough so they don't get suspicious.

Saline is just sodium chloride and water. It will clean the wound but it's too large to close by itself.
I know people on twitter who cut way deeper and not get any medical attention and their doing fine so cuts like this can heal on its own, plus im a minor so I can't go to a hospital and my wound is most likely just irritated

Upvote 0
EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

|| What Else Could I Be But a Jester ||
Oct 21, 2023
Im a minor so im really scared to go to the hospital, also im only exhibiting a few signs of infection so maybe its just irritated
Dude, you shouldn't be on this site then...

Reactions: Onelegman
Upvote 0
asparagus

asparagus

Mar 4, 2023
Ewww 😮🤢🤮.
You'll probably need an antiseptic at the very least and probably antibiotics.
last time one of my cuts was infected i just poured hydrogen peroxide on it and it healed so ill just do the same for this, should i pour betadine or hydrogen peroxide tho

Upvote 0
stilhavinightmares

stilhavinightmares

Warlock
Oct 13, 2022
You DEFINITELY need some medical attention for this one. Could you get yourself to an urgent care? Less anxiety producing than a hospital and they may be able to take care of you.

Upvote 0
H

Heidi48

Feb 17, 2024
Is this infected? I wash it with saline everyday, now its been a week and its bleeding again and it feels very hot, it doesn't smell tho

i can offer a little advice(ive 10 years plus experience with wounds). based on this one photo- good news is- it isn't infected. when infected the surrounding skin becomes very red -and it travels outwards. usually there is an increase in exudate (pus/gunk) and a really bad smell. when testing to see if surrounding skin is hot, use the inside of your wrist. because the wound is over a week old and the wound borders have already started to granulate , they wouldn't stick it. my advice (and this is just based on what i can see from the photo) is - go to pharmacy, ask for adaptic/ inadine dressing and something not adherent to keep it covered.
then at home-boil the kettle, let water cool. get clean gauze- wipe it (dump that gauze) and repeat. apply the bandage and then cover with the non adherent bandage. repeat 2/3 times a week. keep it dry and clean.
wounds heal from the outside in. if you develop any kind of fever/ bad odour from wound- u need antibiotics
its looks like the adhesive from what ever plaster you are using is irritating your skin- thats why you have the red marks. just keep a little eye on the right on the wound- kinda looks little yellow there, but overall its ok. it will heel. all that pink and red is a good sign-means granulation is happening (new skin forming).

Last edited:
Reactions: letmegetout
Upvote 0
L

letmegetout

‘People can be dead before they’ve even died’
Jan 23, 2023
It looks like healthy healing, keep it clean and dry and covered with a non stick dressing @bonniekeane49 is right, a pharmacy is a really good shout

Reactions: SelfKill and Heidi48
Upvote 0
kilowatt

kilowatt

Hi why me
Sep 9, 2023
No it's not infected, but it's better to use an antibiotics cream while it's wet healing. Looks a little late to get stitches.

..Also this is not twitter
The balls you have to openly admit that. Didn't even try

Reactions: SelfKill
Upvote 0
scarac1dal_001

scarac1dal_001

Sep 9, 2023
No it's not infected, but it's better to use an antibiotics cream while it's wet healing. Looks a little late to get stitches.

..Also this is not twitter

The balls you have to openly admit that. Didn't even try
hey man i think even if its wrong that hes a minor on this site, we should have some empathy considering minors are also impressionable and can still suffer the same problems as adults

Reactions: SelfKill
Upvote 0