turningoveranewleaf

turningoveranewleaf

student, lesbian, tired
Feb 17, 2022
my mother knew her boyfriend has wanted to fuck me since i was 12, i never said i noticed the way he looked at me or anything because i knew without him there wouldn't be any food or rent money.
i ignored him jacking off in the same tent at a camping trip, i ignored the peeping through the keyhole, i ignored the way he would only call my name when he was drunk, i ignored him when he wanted to marry my mother only because he thought I'd take his name as well.
My mother noticed all of this and apparently is blaming me, my clothes, the way i was uninterested, the fact i never said anything.
I wish i committed when i had access to chemicals, would've been a pretty peaceful death, but hey can't turn back time now.
still can't belive they actually said those words out loud. some people shouldn't be allowed to have kids.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: NobodyKnowsMe, shrek34, Dead Meat and 4 others
S

SuicidallyCurious

Enlightened
Dec 20, 2020
A lot of these whores out there will do this. They'll shack up with a pedophile for cash

The fathers are to blame as well. Many irresponsible fathers out there.

We need a global shoot on sight "no trial, no funeral" policy for pedophiles.

• Love
Reactions: NobodyKnowsMe, Dead Meat and turningoveranewleaf
turningoveranewleaf

turningoveranewleaf

student, lesbian, tired
Feb 17, 2022
A lot of these whores out there will do this. They'll shack up with a pedophile for cash

The fathers are to blame as well. Many irresponsible fathers out there.

We need a global shoot on sight "no trial, no funeral" policy for pedophiles.
can't blame my father unfortunately, he died before i was born, lung cancer is a bitch (though he was a shitty person anyways).

hopefully the pedo will get some karma, though i don't think he realises he did anything wrong.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Dead Meat and oversizedsweaters
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
That is really awful what you went through. Some people are just so horrible. It is such a cruel and unfair world that we live in. I hope that you find relief from your suffering in whatever happens, I wish you the best.

• Love
Reactions: turningoveranewleaf, Dead Meat and Rogue Proxy