Rex

Rex

Lonely af
May 25, 2018
Only a mini-series with 5 episodes but very good. Patrick Melrose, based on Edward St Aubyn's book.

Reactions: Deafsn0w and Soon4me
Soon4me

Soon4me

Enlightened
Jun 15, 2018
Only a mini-series with 5 episodes but very good. Patrick Melrose, based on Edward St Aubyn's book.
Hi Rex.I'll give a look.Thanks !

Reactions: mattwitt and Rex
Fylobatica

Fylobatica

Inactive
Apr 1, 2018
After Breaking Bad nothing caught my attention. Maybe because I'm a fan of chemistry and seeing this subject embodied in the show as another "main character" was very inspiring to me

Reactions: Soon4me
Soon4me

Soon4me

Enlightened
Jun 15, 2018
After Breaking Bad nothing caught my attention. Maybe because I'm a fan of chemistry and seeing this subject embodied in the show as another "main character" was very inspiring to me
I know ! Breaking Bad for me was the best tv series EVER ! .I was sad when it ended.But maybe better it did.Some tv series start off good but keep going on and on and on and eventually become boring.

Reactions: mattwitt
skitliv

skitliv

Le mort joyeux
Jul 11, 2018
The Wire

True Detective

Vikings

I've waited so long

I've waited so long

Student
Jul 11, 2018
The Fucking "LEFTOVERS" Watch That ASAP

Reactions: skitliv, Soon4me and Rex
Soon4me

Soon4me

Enlightened
Jun 15, 2018
Hi I've waited so long.Hmm,I don't know you.
But i think i like you. :love: LOL.

I love this i still need to watch season 3.
Thanks for reminding me.
Love from
Soon4me :)

Reactions: mattwitt and I've waited so long
I've waited so long

I've waited so long

Student
Jul 11, 2018
Do It I Wept Like A Bitch.

I've waited so long

I've waited so long

Student
Jul 11, 2018
Hi I've waited so long.Hmm,I don't know you.
But i think i like you. :love: LOL.

I love this i still need to watch season 3.
Thanks for reminding me.
Love from
Soon4me :)
I like you too.

I

I'm So Tired

Soon To Be Dead
Apr 9, 2018
Seinfeld
King of the Hill
Buffy
Angel

anna

anna

downfall
Mar 18, 2018
I threw the television in the trash years ago.

But I also used to see "Buffy" and "Angel" on the computer.

And the last ones I saw were "The vampire diaries", "American horror story" and "The originals"

Reactions: Soon4me, shattered dreams and Tiburcio
Threads

Threads

Warlock
Jul 13, 2018
I've watched all the Star Trek series (except the new one)
I have a special place in my heart for House M.D

Reactions: Soon4me, agreement and LivedTooLong
anna

anna

downfall
Mar 18, 2018
I've watched all the Star Trek series (except the new one)
I have a special place in my heart for House M.D

I forgot "House".
I also liked that character a lot

Reactions: Soon4me and Tiburcio
Imaginos

Imaginos

Full-time layabout
Apr 7, 2018
Outside of the odd bit of anime or HBO show (like True Detective or GoT), the only two shows I've continually/repeatedly watched over the years are Survivorman & Star Trek TOS. Survivorman especially, is probably the most relaxing show I've ever seen. The mellow soundtrack (seriously it's spectacular), the calm, slow pace of each episode, the natural world (despite all its inherent horror) displayed with such stunning, quiet restraint. It's all very therapeutic to me. Then, of course, Les himself is also an amazing host. Like with anyone, he might be an asshole in real life, but, in the show, he's the epitome of the chillest, most down to earth guy ever. I've never been one for ASMR, but man. That show gives it to me almost every time. The first season in particular is just....so damn memorable with so many cozy episodes. Boreal forest, lost at sea, winter plane crash, swamp, and Arctic, oh man the arctic episode. One of my absolute favorites, by far. I seriously must've watched the first few seasons 20-30 times by now. The nostalgia from it is also quite palpable, given how I've pretty much been watching/re-watching it ever since it first aired back in 2004. I've always wondered how awesome it would be if I could experience the whole show again while high. That would literally be an out of this world experience. Sadly, due to the negative side-effects I had with marijuana (paranoia, anxiety, derealization etc.), I doubt that will ever happen. Really sucks, to be honest.

As far as Star Trek is concerned, I just really enjoy the sincere campiness of the TOS. There's such a warmth and sense of humor to that original outing that, despite watching all the other iterations of Star Trek (TNG, VOY, ENT etc.), I just never felt like it was recaptured in the same way. DS9 came the closest, but enh. At the end of the day, I'd rather just watch TOS again. It's familiar & comfortable. Like an old, treasured blanket that you can just curl up with and chill out.

Last edited:
Reactions: Soon4me, I've waited so long and Tiburcio
Luke

Luke

tired
Apr 11, 2018
I can only watch the rather new ones because I used to watch shows with someone who's gone now.
With that in mind, I really like Sharp Objects, only 2 episodes are out though.

It's not on Netflix ( at least not here ) so ep1 if anyone's interested: https://andax.me/sharp.objects/

Last edited:
J

joeisdead

Jul 17, 2018
The Good Doctor. Looking forward to S02 this fall.

Soon4me

Soon4me

Enlightened
Jun 15, 2018
@I'm So Tired Thank You !
@anna Thank You i'll have a look.I have a tv but i just watch on my computer.I would like to throw my tv through a window,always wanted to do that.
@Threads Thank You ! i'll give a look.
@Imaginos Thank You ! You make Survivorman sound very interesting i'll give a look.Thanks :)
@Luke Thank You ! Sharp Objects i'll give a look.Thanks :)
@joeisdead Thank You ! The Good Doctor i'll give a look.Thanks :)

Reactions: mattwitt, Tiburcio and Threads
Bodylotion

Bodylotion

Aug 11, 2018
I haven't watched a lot of TV shows lately.

Spartacus
Lost
Prison Break
Breaking Bad
The Walking Dead
Banshee

Brokenanddeadinside

Brokenanddeadinside

Arcanist
Aug 8, 2018
Better call Saul
The 100
The walking dead
Fear the walking dead
Star Trek
Orange is the new black
Wentworth
American horror story

I

itsallover

Arcanist
Jun 29, 2018
Soprano was my all time favorite. Too uncomfortable to watch tv now even though I was glued to it whenever younger. I can sit through the big bang theory now sometimes. I hate anything sci fi though and could never get into game of thrones or those types of shows. I lump all that medieval theme like the whole Harry potter thing all together in my mind.

Pointlessabyss

Pointlessabyss

Impulse will takeover one day...
Sep 17, 2018
Has anyone seen black mirror ? Really odd ball tv series show but you can't help but watch... each episode is different so watch whatever you like!

lostinthedream

lostinthedream

Warlock
Sep 2, 2018
One more.. I think many here would enjoy Six Feet Under .. the entire series is focused on a funeral home owning family. Every episode opens with a somewhat sarcastic and light death scene that sets up the story line..