Decayed

Decayed

Oct 16, 2023
i have been clean for around a year but things have gone to absolute shit i was planning to ctb but for reasons that had to be delayed so i'm now gonna relapse i wanna do this in the most thought out way so i can get away with it (last time i got caught) i used to not think about how deep i was cutting or where, i just cut where i felt like it and as deep as it went with my shaky hands was fine. is there a best place to cut? how deep is too deep? i'm planning on using broken glass to cut due to the fact that that's all i have access too as my parents keep sharps locked in a safe. any tips for going about this in a thought out way would be nice (btw i don't care about scars so please don't spout some bs about how i'm ruining my body)

Reactions: carnivalforone
carnivalforone

carnivalforone

Experienced
Sep 29, 2023
careful with glass the cuts are different than regular blades, u can easily underestimate the damage and end up getting more than you bargained for, idk what your objective is from sh but if its like the pain see if u can find a razor and take out a blade or a pencil sharpener blade, glass im not so experienced with, i sh to destress but its cold rn so i get to wear thick clothing to hide any cuts and i have long hair so i can hide cuts i do to my face. use your head and im sorry its gone to shit like it has. im rooting for you.

Reactions: Decayed
GreenGlassDoor

GreenGlassDoor

life is but a dream
Oct 25, 2023
As for where to cut I'd go for ankles or inner thighs if you aren't going too deep as those can be easily covered with socks/pants. Stay safe and make sure to clean your tool beforehand so you don't get infected.

bret217

bret217

Oct 25, 2023
Depends on the objective here. "safer" areas are generally towards the outer regions of your body. IE. outer forearms are usually safer than inner for the most part etc.
I've got a few thousand cuts between my lower hip bone and knees on the outsides. Careful if you fill your pockets in that case keys can hurt. Ribs are a favorite of mine as well, but quite a bit more dangerous. They're also a bitch to heal as every time you take a breathe they stretch and you feel the dull pulling pain for days while they heal up. I'm not really experience with glass per se. With the force required to get a slice with glass typically they end up being rather large ugly looking cuts. I don't notice any difference in tension relief below the nerve line, so usually stay with slow steady pressure just in the nerve range. Limits my risk of having to get stitches.
I REALLY had this urge today, but Idk if i'd be fully healed in 4-5 weeks when people will see me so decided against it.

a_depressed_lizard

a_depressed_lizard

Oct 12, 2023
If I were you I would research where nerves and arteries are, as a general rule avoid the inside parts (e.g. inner thighs). Make sure you know how sharp what you're using is beforehand so you accidently go to deep. Also since you're using glass make sure to be extremely thorough when cleaning the wound as the is a high chance of bits of broken glass getting stuck in it.

In terms of aftercare, if you reach fat (highly advise against doing this as it has a high risk of infection) never put anything other than water directly in the wound as this is gonna damage the tissue and make the healing process longer, only put antiseptic etc around the wont . If its the epidermis or dermis, you can get antiseptic inside the wound.

Also, if you don't have access to gauze or band aids, you can cut up a pad and use that as a makeshift band aid as their very absorbent and sterile, don't use toilet paper or anything like that as this is likely to get stuck and cause a infection.

Stay safe