• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

H

Heart Shards

The shards of my broken heart cut deep.
Feb 3, 2019
I'm passively suicidal at the moment--meaning my death is a while away. I'm trying to decide what to do. I know my method, I know I'll check into a hotel. The last day of my life should end with a bang. My life's been hell, maybe the last moments can be decent. I want to dress well, have the largest steak, salad, potato i can buy. There are other things I can squeeze into the day. any suggestions? Besides eating?

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Azzy69, Huntfish34, HeavensOpenDoor and 6 others
Deleted member 19654

Deleted member 19654

Working towards recovery.
Jul 9, 2020
Is there anything on your bucket list? Things you've always wanted to do?

H

Heart Shards

Feb 3, 2019
Not really, that's the problem.

Reactions: Stavrogin
Theregoesthatidea

Theregoesthatidea

ಥ﹏ಥ
Jul 7, 2020
Not really, that's the problem.

Maybe while you're waiting for your day to come, pick up a hobby, like mushroom hunting or keeping pet reptiles or something idk. The last day of your life can be a mushroom hunting convention or something. A day devoted in full to the thing you love.

Depression makes it hard to enjoy hobbies and i get that, but it's worth a try

• Love
Reactions: TOCBQUEEN and Heart Shards
A

AnxietyAttack44

I just wanna go to my husband already.
Jun 5, 2020
Take a nice warm relaxing bubble bath, or a comfy shower. We like those. Maybe walk outside (if you enjoy that) and stroll through nice areas, historical stuff, or whatever avaliable in area. Some hotels got entertaining areas. Id check those out.

All those are just to take mind off of ctb and keep the day anxiety free.

• Love
Reactions: Heart Shards
ReallySillyOtter

ReallySillyOtter

Will commit suicide or die tryin’.
Jun 20, 2020
The last day of my life should end with a bang. My life's been hell, maybe the last moments can be decent...There are other things I can squeeze into the day. any suggestions? Besides eating?

1. Max out your credit cards buying high-quality clothes, coats and shoes.
  2. Pass these out to homeless people.
The expressions of joy and gratitude on their faces should make for a more serene CTB.

• Love
Reactions: Heart Shards, Deleted member 19654 and TheWalrus
J

jjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj

Jul 8, 2020
Personally I like art museums, photography, and the library, so I'd do something like that. Pretty much just go to a place you enjoy

• Love
Reactions: Heart Shards and Lorntroubles
H

Heart Shards

Feb 3, 2019
  1. Max out your credit cards buying high-quality clothes, coats and shoes.
  2. Pass these out to homeless people.
The expressions of joy and gratitude on their faces should make for a more serene CTB.
I might just take hallf my bank balance and give it to the needy. The other half will go to my parents; I take care of them now. Hopefully with inheritance and my life insurance they'll be okay for awhile.
Fuck, they can eat my last meal with me. We can all go watch a movie. Just because my life is ending doesn't mean I can't make multiple people's day.

Last edited:
Reactions: virginiawoolf86, Good4Nothing and Scooby-Doo
HeavensOpenDoor

HeavensOpenDoor

Jul 6, 2020
That steak sounds freaking awesome +1! I used to live in Nashville nice town, there's a good comedy club in Nashville that's I took my mom to once that was super fun called Zanies. You could rent a Porsche or Lambo and just go cruising one last time listening to some good music!

• Love
H

Heart Shards

Feb 3, 2019
That steak sounds freaking awesome +1! I used to live in Nashville nice town, there's a good comedy club in Nashville that's I took my mom to once that was super fun called Zanies. You could rent a Porsche or Lambo and just go cruising one last time listening to some good music!
Dude, you guessed it. Imma rent a Lambo.

Reactions: Huntfish34 and HeavensOpenDoor
BlackCatTalk

BlackCatTalk

StrayCat
Apr 28, 2019
Lol I want to dress well too, i bought a cute dress xD dunno mayb a playlist?

• Love
Reactions: virginiawoolf86, Heart Shards and HeavensOpenDoor
HeavensOpenDoor

HeavensOpenDoor

Jul 6, 2020
I remember in a previous post I think u said that u liked to smoke so you could rent the lambo, then drive around Nashville smoking doing nice things for homeless people like @ReallySillyOtter said then eat your badass stake!!

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: lostsou1, Huntfish34, Heart Shards and 1 other person
H

Heart Shards

Feb 3, 2019
hell yeah.

• Love
Reactions: HeavensOpenDoor, Huntfish34 and Azzy69
Huntfish34

Huntfish34

Enlightened
Mar 13, 2020
+1. ,I'm All for the Lambo, smoking, music , helping the less fortunate, and Badass Steak ! Just so long as you keep it to.. Medium rare, don't Fck it up ! Lol. Jk.

Reactions: HeavensOpenDoor and Azzy69
H

Heart Shards

Feb 3, 2019
+1. ,I'm All for the Lambo, smoking, music , helping the less fortunate, and Badass Steak ! Just so long as you keep it to.. Medium rare, don't Fck it up ! Lol. Jk.
XD
@BlackCatTalk I bought a frilly, black Victorian dress, black gloves that come up to my elbows, and some elegant black flats. Might even get my hair and nails done. Makeup's going to be on point too. I want to look beautiful when they find my corpse.
I haven't took pride in myself my whole life.
XD
@BlackCatTalk I bought a frilly, black Victorian dress, black gloves that come up to my elbows, and some elegant black flats. Might even get my hair and nails done. Makeup's going to be on point too. I want to look beautiful when they find my corpse.
I haven't took pride in myself my whole life.
I'm going to drive homeless people in the Lambo! Why not? Who can say they drove homeless people in a Lambo?

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: BlackCatTalk, virginiawoolf86, Huntfish34 and 1 other person
HeavensOpenDoor

HeavensOpenDoor

Jul 6, 2020
XD
@BlackCatTalk
I'm going to drive homeless people in the Lambo! Why not? Who can say they drove homeless people in a Lambo?
Lmao! I'm literally laughing so hard right now!! Hey, why not lol?!?

• Love
H

Heart Shards

Feb 3, 2019
I'm going to play this song while riding in the Lambo for irony.

• Love
Reactions: Huntfish34 and HeavensOpenDoor
HeavensOpenDoor

HeavensOpenDoor

Jul 6, 2020
Whoa, that song/video was deep on so many levels. Was not expecting the cameo with Don Cheedle. I remember when he came out with the song Keanu Reeves!!

• Love
D

Disaster

Experienced
Jan 24, 2023
Not an option for various reasons, but I'd like to have a professional massage that day or day before. Or if I could afford (on many levels) a trip to Florida, there is a place that offers professional back scratches 😂

• Hugs
Reactions: Huntfish34