• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

cardboard_house

cardboard_house

he/him | i'm so tired. so, so tired.
Sep 17, 2023
Pretty much, it's as the title says. I'd rather avoid the messier things like jumping or stabbing myself, but if that's the only options I'll take them. It's soon, and honestly short notice but I need to be dead before I chicken out again and decide I don't want to ctb. I would really like N, or SN, or even fent overdose but I don't think I'll be able to get them. I don't have any prescription drugs that i could od on, and SI is a bit of an issue, but it's not too bad right now. I've been water fasting for the past 16+ hours, if that helps at all and I could maybe go tonight somehow. I don't have that much that I need to tie up, all of it is pretty simple. I'll form a more developed plan eventually, but I just want a bit of an outline that I can touch up on.

I would appreciate if you guys could suggest methods/resources. I'm in Canada, so I don't have easy access to guns, and it will be harder to find suppliers.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
There is a suicide resource compilation on here with information about methods, I hope that you eventually find what you search for. I hate how it's so unnecessarily difficult to die, I really wish there's a straightforward way to just leave this existence in peace that is guaranteed.

• Love
Reactions: cardboard_house