Gloomislost

Gloomislost

Pet the bunnies for me · 18
Jul 27, 2023
I guess I've become such a downer to all my friends and its upsetting them. I'm gonna try to be my "upbeat, always happy" self again for them because I know it probably irritates them a lot with how I am now.
I'll do anything I can, just so they're happy and feel like nothing as changed, but I can also feel myself wanting to ctb more than ever.

• Hugs
Reactions: strawb12, Sannti, The Burning Fool and 3 others
アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
I also experience this but I don't care about trying to make myself look happy for them. And besides, its just online friends so it would be hard for them to tell but I guess the way I write made them avoid me because I'm too depressing and whatnot.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: The Burning Fool, LoiteringClouds and Gloomislost
Gloomislost

Gloomislost

Pet the bunnies for me · 18
Jul 27, 2023
I also experience this but I don't care about trying to make myself look happy for them. And besides, its just online friends so it would be hard for them to tell but I guess the way I write made them avoid me because I'm too depressing and whatnot.
I just don't want them to hate me because I'm sad, so I just won't be sad around them.

• Hugs
Reactions: LoiteringClouds and アホペンギン
Jealous Blackheart

Jealous Blackheart

A Well Read Demon
Aug 25, 2023
What made you sad in the first place?

• Love
Reactions: Gloomislost
The Burning Fool

The Burning Fool

Falling through the abyss of insanity
Sep 12, 2023
I'd like to be your friend. I like the way you write. Can we be friends?

• Love
Reactions: Gloomislost
The Burning Fool

The Burning Fool

Falling through the abyss of insanity
Sep 12, 2023
Sure!! I would like that.
Thank you! I'm glad you'd like to be my friend. What are your interests? Mine are horror movies and games, many kinds of hardcore and instrumental music, and cat videos.

woh6

woh6

Student
May 13, 2023
I'm sorry to hear you're feeling like that. I've found that keeping up an act of fake happiness ends up being exhausting though :/

Reactions: Jealous Blackheart