• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

U

usernameforhere

Student
Nov 15, 2020
Folks

I'm trying to find a .... oh idk what the right word is... reason. I'm not a relationship person... they don't work for me.

I don't feel like I have too much to prove work wise.

Umm, really no desire to travel anymore, like yeah once in a while but.... not enough that it's a purpose.

I'm sick and having an existential crisis. I think if I could do anything I'd just have a lot of friends again and do silly things like watch movies and cook... maybe have too much wine....

I actually don't need anything extravagant... I mean I like to be comfortable.... but... idk what to do.

I was just thinking about the old days while I was writing this stream of consciousness. And I'm smiling thinking about them.

Idk how to make the new days what I liked about the old days.

Reactions: All washed up
U

usernameforhere

Student
Nov 15, 2020
Today is better compared to yesterday when I made an active attempt. The two weeks before Thanksgiving were good and besides that, April 24
Awesome that you've had some decent experiences lately...

MindFrog

MindFrog

:Professional Hypocrite:
Nov 19, 2020
Being apathetic does feel like you're not the person you used to be. We're so worn out of life that we can't give a flying f**k anymore. Sending some hugs to you, my friend :heart:. I hope we get better days.

Reactions: usernameforhere