• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

I

itsmyBPD

Aug 11, 2022
Ive been on this site for a while, since last year. Ive never posted until today? or maybe yesterday? (ETA: looking at my post history and Ive been here longer than that. Hoorah! lol.) Anyways, as my most recent post stated, I planned to CTB tonight but it was raining and my plan was going to some type of wooded area, drinking/beonzos while I let the coals burn and ending up in my car. Since it was raining I decided to try a test run inside my apartment that with any luck would turn into success. Obviously that didnt happen as im sitting here typing with a house full of smoke. Since I have a long while to go until tomorrow night, I decided to share my options and get some options/tweaks if possible. These methods are not in order of preference.
Method 1: involved me taking something rope like (not necissarily a rope) tying knot on one end, putting it in my doorjamb and closing it so there's no possibility of weight being an issue. on the other end tying some type of slip knot so it'll tighten. Im concerned about this method bc I won't be hanging. I will be standing. So im thinking as long as the knot is on the other side of the door, when I pass out the rope should stay put. anything im not thinking thru here?
method 2: Taking my .40 cal pistol to the heart. I feel like this would be instant, irreversible, and mostly painless along with the added benefit of not ruining my face and giving ym family the option go open casket even tho id like to be cremated after. worried about somehow missing my heart tho. is this likely?
Method 3: taking some benzes and tequila and doing the CO method in my car. I am worried about not having enough concentration to do it quickly and im not interested in having to pay or wait for an analyzer to come. I want to be gone by tomorrow.
So with all of that being said, can anyone add anything or direct me to posts I should be reading? thank you all so much. Im sure you understand.

Last edited:
Q

Quinton Coldwater

Aug 22, 2023
Ive been on this site for a while, since last year. Ive never posted until today? or maybe yesterday? (ETA: looking at my post history and Ive been here longer than that. Hoorah! lol.) Anyways, as my most recent post stated, I planned to CTB tonight but it was raining and my plan was going to some type of wooded area, drinking/beonzos while I let the coals burn and ending up in my car. Since it was raining I decided to try a test run inside my apartment that with any luck would turn into success. Obviously that didnt happen as im sitting here typing with a house full of smoke. Since I have a long while to go until tomorrow night, I decided to share my options and get some options/tweaks if possible. These methods are not in order of preference.
Method 1: involved me taking something rope like (not necissarily a rope) tying knot on one end, putting it in my doorjamb and closing it so there's no possibility of weight being an issue. on the other end tying some type of slip knot so it'll tighten. Im concerned about this method bc I won't be hanging. I will be standing. So im thinking as long as the knot is on the other side of the door, when I pass out the rope should stay put. anything im not thinking thru here?
method 2: Taking my .40 cal pistol to the heart. I feel like this would be instant, irreversible, and mostly painless along with the added benefit of not ruining my face and giving ym family the option go open casket even tho id like to be cremated after. worried about somehow missing my heart tho. is this likely?
Method 3: taking some benzes and tequila and doing the CO method in my car. I am worried about not having enough concentration to do it quickly and im not interested in having to pay or wait for an analyzer to come. I want to be gone by tomorrow.
So with all of that being said, can anyone add anything or direct me to posts I should be reading? thank you all so much. Im sure you understand.
Have you considered sn and with the heart one I understand your justification but personally I'd go for the brain instead I think it's more instantaneous

Upvote 0
M

mtoro998

Experienced
Feb 29, 2024
If you shoot yourself in the heart you might be alive for a few minutes and it will hurt.

Upvote 1
sklvlp999

sklvlp999

FML
Jan 23, 2024
Isn't it incredible how difficult this is? The fact that you're writing from a house full of smoke and not even a bullet to your heart is promised to end this…
Good luck whichever route you finally decide to take

Reactions: Cody Jones
Upvote 0