S

SMmetalhead36

Ready to have my forever date with suicide
Oct 6, 2023
Hello SS family,
My time for CTB is getting closer. I already told those dear to me I have no desire to live to turn or live past 40, I'm 37 now. I literally hate it here and want off this planet and out of existence and mind. Until I CTB, I want to engage in different things that I never done before. Am I weird for saying this?

• Love
Reactions: Neverfeltdeader
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Until I CTB, I want to engage in different things that I never done before. Am I weird for saying this?
When you have the means and you can do those things you wanna do then do it!!

Nothing's weird about that - to live the life before CTB is better than rotting at home.

• Love
Reactions: Neverfeltdeader and Slow_Farewell
Slow_Farewell

Slow_Farewell

Warlock
Dec 19, 2023
What @Praestat_Mori said is true.
Plus there's been a couple who actually did that (try new things), and even @Leavesfromthevine did an awesome thread,with pictures and all being updated
here: https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/road-trip-updates.147369/page-2#post-2314507

it was great following the thread and all, and seeing some really unique pictures without all the photoshop and filters.
You could take page outta that and if you want, document your adventures. I'm sure there would be people who would like follow/watch the thread.

• Love
Reactions: Leavesfromthevine and Praestat_Mori
Leavesfromthevine

Leavesfromthevine

Untreated Trauma
Nov 23, 2023
It's definitely worth doing it. Although it won't necessarily give you new hope for life or anything it'll give you a bunch of great experiences and memories. Since you already plan on ctb there's very little to lose.

My only advice is make sure you won't get yourself into a worse position by doing certain things. If you ever need advice I'm sure most people on here would offer helpful advice and try to keep you stable as much as possible.

Best of luck and I hope to see you talking about new experiences!

Reactions: SMmetalhead36
S

SMmetalhead36

Oct 6, 2023
It's definitely worth doing it. Although it won't necessarily give you new hope for life or anything it'll give you a bunch of great experiences and memories. Since you already plan on ctb there's very little to lose.

My only advice is make sure you won't get yourself into a worse position by doing certain things. If you ever need advice I'm sure most people on here would offer helpful advice and try to keep you stable as much as possible.

Best of luck and I hope to see you talking about new experiences!
Thanks so much
What @Praestat_Mori said is true.
Plus there's been a couple who actually did that (try new things), and even @Leavesfromthevine did an awesome thread,with pictures and all being updated
here: https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/road-trip-updates.147369/page-2#post-2314507

it was great following the thread and all, and seeing some really unique pictures without all the photoshop and filters.
You could take page outta that and if you want, document your adventures. I'm sure there would be people who would like follow/watch the thread.
Thanks for sharing this!

Reactions: Leavesfromthevine
Neverfeltdeader

Neverfeltdeader

Can you hear me drift away?
Dec 12, 2021
I have 233 days left til I turn 40. đź’” I'm really hoping to ctb before then. I sort of get you and there's nothing weird about it at all. Even though I don't care to try new things, I really do want to try to enjoy things I have always loved doing (I.e., snowboarding, jiu-jitsu, going to concerts, etc).

What new things are you doing to try?

Reactions: SMmetalhead36
S

SMmetalhead36

Oct 6, 2023
Sk
I have 233 days left til I turn 40. đź’” I'm really hoping to ctb before then. I sort of get you and there's nothing weird about it at all. Even though I don't care to try new things, I really do want to try to enjoy things I have always loved doing (I.e., snowboarding, jiu-jitsu, going to concerts, etc).

What new things are you doing to try?
Skydiving, skiing, bungee jumping, travel over seas are just a few.

Reactions: Neverfeltdeader