K

k7654321

Oct 1, 2023
don't know if anyone can relate to this, but i'm trying to defeat SI right now by telling myself, if I can take an overdose (which I've done many times already) then why can't I also jump? it is literally the same thing. And I'm scared its gonna hurt but realistically, once I've jumped, there is nothing I can do about it - it is what it is. Any tips are very appreciated - I think the secret is to just run and do it and not leave time to think/for someone to call the police

• Hugs
Reactions: Gonnerr
kilowatt

kilowatt

Guns don't kill people I kill people
Sep 9, 2023
I think it would be a good idea to look more into it. This site is full of educational threads which can teach you how to increase your success rate, as doing it on impulse with no background information could just end in permanent damage. Indeed, your idea is not bad, but you need to watch out for the drugs you take, where you jump from, how to prevent SI and much more.

• Love
Reactions: k7654321 and Chronicoverwhelm
Lookoutbelow

Lookoutbelow

Jump to it
Sep 14, 2023
My plan is to run and jump. If I hesitate it won't happen.

• Love
Reactions: k7654321
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I hate how it's so difficult to die but anyway I hope that you eventually find the freedom you wish for.

D

Dandy88

May 29, 2023
First off all, I'm really not a friend of this method because of the involving from innocent people.
Second, I suffer from fear of height. If I'm only imagine, I would stand in height attitude..

But than, if I close my eyes.. no fear..

L

letmejoindeath

Kill me
Oct 15, 2023
Going to be getting supplies ready tonight so I will have everything planned out.

Was thinking about just monoxide poisoning but might take some SN too if I can find it just to make certain i can finally bring everyone peace. Ran my mouth too much and now people fear me. Ruin everything for myself and everyone.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: k7654321
K

k7654321

Oct 1, 2023
I think it would be a good idea to look more into it. This site is full of educational threads which can teach you how to increase your success rate, as doing it on impulse with no background information could just end in permanent damage. Indeed, your idea is not bad, but you need to watch out for the drugs you take, where you jump from, how to prevent SI and much more.
Thank you - it's so hard to feel ready

Reactions: kilowatt
K

k7654321

Oct 1, 2023
I hate how it's so difficult to die but anyway I hope that you eventually find the freedom you wish for.
Thank you
First off all, I'm really not a friend of this method because of the involving from innocent people.
Second, I suffer from fear of height. If I'm only imagine, I would stand in height attitude..

But than, if I close my eyes.. no fear..
that is a good suggestion actually - thank you