D

Deleted member 8975

We saw how willingly the military went about kidnapping citizens off the streets in unmarked cars, without any identifying badges, at Trump's orders. Helicopters were used, rubber bullets were used, gas was used, on peaceful protesters. I assume that will happen again on a larger scale. No one refused, no one stopped Trump, so he knows he can literally do whatever he wants to do.

I haven't seen anyone stop him from doing anything yet and don't expect it will happen.
Dont think that was the "military."

D

Deleted member 8975

Who knows who it was? They acted like military.
They were allegedly a task force created of "ex-border agents, ICE agents, ex correctional officers (see normie)" essentially Trump loyalists. Not exactly military by any definition. They did not seem well organized and were "deployed" merely to stir trouble and then retreat like they did to create some photo ops of Tump. They were essentially cosplayers with rubber bullets.

BipolarGuy

BipolarGuy

Enlightened
Aug 6, 2020
I like him. I know he's not perfect but who is?

If the media and establishment don't like him, then he must be doing something right.

Reactions: Done at Fifty, Panna and mahakaliSS_MahaDurga
D

Deleted member 8975

They were kidnappers grabbing people walking down the street! I haven't read that anyone definitely knows who they were. This is exactly what happens in places like Russia and China. I don't know how you describe "military" but thugs would be accurate. They were not playing nor were they cosplayers. Kidnapping is a federal crime. Of course because Trump ordered it they didn't get arrested.
It isnt the same because one is done by actors and agents and the other is actually committed by ACTIVELY trained and on duty soldiers. The Tump agents wouldnt be able to actually fight against even a coordinated militia if pitted against. They are thugs as you described wearing walmart camo pants. They are jokes.

Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020

Reactions: enuff
Deleted member 19654

Deleted member 19654

Working towards recovery.
Jul 9, 2020
Has he dismissed it as fake news yet?

Reactions: Meditation guide
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Jun 22, 2020
He wants to make a "deal" with Putin to rescue him obviously. Putin is the only one in the world who can, who has enough money. Putin's personal net worth is over $200 billion.

Look for Trump to sell off America in some way to Putin. Putin of course will screw him over, but Trump is too stupid to realize that.

Last edited:
Reactions: Deleted member 1465
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Jun 22, 2020
Trump is in debt to "someone" for $400,000,000. To who? Putin? The taxes don't show exactly whom.

Trump Tower is in debt for $100,000,000. Someone has lent him that much money. Guess who? After 5 or 6 bankruptcies, no American banks would loan him a dime.

Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Jun 22, 2020
Has he dismissed it as fake news yet?

What we see here is beyond simple lying. It's the ravings of a true lunatic. Notice he even got in a
rebuke of a woman too, always good for a little ego boost.

Last edited:
Reactions: Deleted member 19654
Nature_is_God

Nature_is_God

The cause of suffering is the desire to exist
Jul 27, 2020
I'm not sure how you get this opinion because there has been no indication whatsoever that Republicans would stop him from assuming the position of a dictator.

Most Republicans and right-leaning independents would definitely stop him in that case. The Republicans don't like Trump because he's Trump, they like him because he's a figure head for Republicans ideals and support. Trump isn't the ideal Republican because he's more moderate than conservative. They would definitely prefer a more right-winged party leader. Also, they're not stupid and go against the Constitution like that.