• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

saYori2l_ve

saYori2l_ve

Jan 7, 2024
I was a little sleepy at work yesterday and couldn't get the job done on time.That pissed off my mentor and he slapped me in the face.He said: "you're so stupid, if you can't do basic tasks then get out of here and die somewhere"
I didn't go to work today and just cried all day. I feel miserable.
I don't want to go to work anymore. I'm really sorry for making him do that, but I'm also scared of him now. What am I gonna do?

LoiteringClouds

LoiteringClouds

Tempus fugit
Feb 7, 2023
He said: "you're so stupid, if you can't do basic tasks then get out of here and die somewhere"
I'm so sorry for what you're enduring. Though his comment is never ever acceptable, such people tend to have power at work I guess. Sorry, I don't have any advice, because I'm in similar situation to yours and I can't do anything about it. As @Praestat_Mori said, if you're willing to look for another job, it might be a solution.

I'm really sorry for making him do that, but I'm also scared of him now.
You didn't make him do that, he said it voluntarily I think. He's just evil.

Upvote 0
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
Yes, this is not acceptable!! Do not blame yourself one bit. Whatever "wrong" you did can never make what he did right. You should report him ASAP. If they can't remove or discipline him and make it a better environment for you to work in, you should leave.

Upvote 0
Linda

Linda

Jul 30, 2020
I was a little sleepy at work yesterday and couldn't get the job done on time.That pissed off my mentor and he slapped me in the face.He said: "you're so stupid, if you can't do basic tasks then get out of here and die somewhere"
I didn't go to work today and just cried all day. I feel miserable.
I don't want to go to work anymore. I'm really sorry for making him do that, but I'm also scared of him now. What am I gonna do?
That is assault, and it's completely illegal. Either take it up with senior management at the company, if you feel you can trust them, or file a complaint with the police. At the company I used to work for (one of the oil majors), anyone who did that, however high up they were in the company, would have been fired instantly.

Upvote 0