B

BrokenLine

Experienced
Jul 13, 2019
So I've had an issue socializing in general but with a couple of people one person in particular. Today I tried to talk a lot more maybe a bit too much, I just tried too hard. I actually really like that person in particular but most of them in general. I have a very dry sense of humor and it never went over the right way. What's the point in trying? If I try I seem to fail so I feel shit, if I don't try I feel shit.

Question I have for myself is it time to order N, is the risk now worth it. Not in the CTB mood right now.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: MeltedJello, Black Sky, A_miStake_of_NATURE and 2 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It can be a hopeless feeling when you try and nothing goes your way, it is why I generally do not try much at all as I would just end up disappointed. I think in regards to ctb, only you know if/when it is the right time or thing to do. I see it as like a feeling you have. I wish you well.

• Love
Reactions: BrokenLine and Dead Meat
B

BrokenLine

Experienced
Jul 13, 2019
It can be a hopeless feeling when you try and nothing goes your way, it is why I generally do not try much at all as I would just end up disappointed. I think in regards to ctb, only you know if/when it is the right time or thing to do. I see it as like a feeling you have. I wish you well.
:heart: Thank you @ funeralCry I wish the same for you. Yes its just when you get that faint glimmer of hope, i think its human nature to crave it or maybe its SI kicking in. Truth is I want what I can't have, I know that. I just don't get people.
Yes I've had that feeling, the clarity it gives you is almost absolute, almost.

• Hugs
Reactions: patheticpartner and FuneralCry
FriendofDeath

FriendofDeath

Elementalist
May 22, 2020
For a time, I thought I'd get what I need to ctb just to have it - there's a program, think it's called To Live and Die in Oregon where it's legal to die if you have a terminal illness. Some had the pills and elected not to use them, but liked knowing they could. So, that's one thing, but it's certainly an individual decision.

As for people, I have some established relationships online in some games where I can be myself, and if it doesn't go as planned, I just stop texting. Not the best situation for personal interaction, but the friends I have are covid freaking, so I get the interaction where I can. Don't give up, though. I'm positive someone out there would appreciate your dry sense of humor. I play a guy like that and his short to the point answers always get me.