• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

smileycryptid

smileycryptid

For what does it mean to live ?
Mar 22, 2024
Why is it so impossible to die in the uk I have tried partial suspension doesn't seem to be working at all and even jumping of a bridge even tho it's 2 low I still wanted to risk it because I'm desperate and climbed over the barrier but the guy wouldn't leave me alone for hours the police were called and I got sent away it sucks how do you even ctb in the uk :( need help

P

PanaxMan

Student
Apr 11, 2023
Why is it so impossible to die in the uk I have tried partial suspension doesn't seem to be working at all and even jumping of a bridge even tho it's 2 low I still wanted to risk it because I'm desperate and climbed over the barrier but the guy wouldn't leave me alone for hours the police were called and I got sent away it sucks how do you even die in the uk :( need help
honestly planning on doing that. it seems like the best method for me since its been proven as much as od
just jump off as long as no one is there. that's all really.
Why is it so impossible to die in the uk I have tried partial suspension doesn't seem to be working at all and even jumping of a bridge even tho it's 2 low I still wanted to risk it because I'm desperate and climbed over the barrier but the guy wouldn't leave me alone for hours the police were called and I got sent away it sucks how do you even ctb in the uk :( need help
Wish I could. I tried the paper bag method but was just too painful to go thru. at least I'll be able to not escape when I jump off because I purposefully never learned how to swim in hopes of ctbing one day

Last edited:
smileycryptid

smileycryptid

Mar 22, 2024
Why is it so impossible to die in the uk I have tried partial suspension doesn't seem to be working at all and even jumping of a bridge even tho it's 2 low I still wanted to risk it because I'm desperate and climbed over the barrier but the guy wouldn't leave me alone for hours the police were called and I got sent away it sucks how do you even die in the uk :( need help
yeah I think your right also I might go in the nighttime next time also so I'm harder to see
Got sneak attacked by a guy on a bike I didn't see him coming unfortunately
I'm scared I'll survive Because I know the bridge isn't an ideal hight I wish there was a more peaceful way to go but sn is not easy to get in the uk

P

PanaxMan

Student
Apr 11, 2023
yeah I think your right also I might go in the nighttime next time also so I'm harder to see
Got sneak attacked by a guy on a bike I didn't see him coming unfortunately
I'm scared I'll survive Because I know the bridge isn't an ideal hight I wish there was a more peaceful way to go but sn is not easy to get in the uk
I'm glad I never learned how to swim because I had thoughts about CTB since I was 7.

Reactions: smileycryptid
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
When the bridge wasn't high enough they've protected u from horrible injuries. I understand you're so desperate but that won't make it any easier. There's the Suicide Resource Compilation with lot's of info about methods.

P

PanaxMan

Student
Apr 11, 2023
When the bridge wasn't high enough they've protected u from horrible injuries. I understand you're so desperate but that won't make it any easier. There's the Suicide Resource Compilation with lot's of info about methods.

if it fails, it gives me a excuse to OD then

ibuprofen_ninja

ibuprofen_ninja

Oct 26, 2021
what happened when you tried partial suspension

Ash

Ash

Elementalist
Oct 4, 2021
If the bridge was too low, be grateful as you'd be in horrible physical pain right now, possibly with life changing injuries, as well as the mental anguish of a failed attempt.

People will step in if you're in public. You have to accept that, even if you don't like it

smileycryptid

smileycryptid

Mar 22, 2024
I'm glad I never learned how to swim because I had thoughts about CTB since I was 7.
Seven is so young 😞
honestly planning on doing that. it seems like the best method for me since its been proven as much as od
just jump off as long as no one is there. that's all really.

Wish I could. I tried the paper bag method but was just too painful to go thru. at least I'll be able to not escape when I jump off because I purposefully never learned how to swim in hopes of ctbing one day
Yeah I think I just need to close my eyes and jump wish you the best with your ctb also
And yeah I can't swim very well either so hopefully that helps but I think I would be probably be 2 injured at the time of swimming hopefully 🤞
If the bridge was too low, be grateful as you'd be in horrible physical pain right now, possibly with life changing injuries, as well as the mental anguish of a failed attempt.

People will step in if you're in public. You have to accept that, even if you don't like it
I know it's not a wise choice just desperate I know there are suicides that worked but they usually die next day from injuries I'm in a lot of pain already but can't seem to get medical doctors to believe me it's all a mess I might try the hanging again
what happened when you tried partial suspension
I just couldn't pass out I just kind of sat there for ages I kept pressing down but my head just felt a little full

• Hugs
Reactions: Forveleth and Ash
ibuprofen_ninja

ibuprofen_ninja

Oct 26, 2021
Seven is so young 😞

Yeah I think I just need to close my eyes and jump wish you the best with your ctb also
And yeah I can't swim very well either so hopefully that helps but I think I would be probably be 2 injured at the time of swimming hopefully 🤞

I know it's not a wise choice just desperate I know there are suicides that worked but they usually die next day from injuries I'm in a lot of pain already but can't seem to get medical doctors to believe me it's all a mess I might try the hanging again

I just couldn't pass out I just kind of sat there for ages I kept pressing down but my head just felt a little full
where did you place the rope?

P

PanaxMan

Student
Apr 11, 2023
Seven is so young 😞

Same with you

smileycryptid

smileycryptid

Mar 22, 2024
where did you place the rope?
I placed it above my Adam's apple unfortunately it's a neck tie because I can't get hold of a rope my partner knows I'm suicidal and controls the money

ibuprofen_ninja

ibuprofen_ninja

Oct 26, 2021
I placed it above my Adam's apple unfortunately it's a neck tie because I can't get hold of a rope my partner knows I'm suicidal and controls the money
you haven't got any money at all? I've only ever tried with a rope so forgive me if I don't know the answer

AlexYaBoy

AlexYaBoy

The Lord of Dribblers
Mar 11, 2024
Wouldn't recommend jumping. Unless it's a great height, you can live. Although, you'll wish that you hadn't. Jumping onto a hard surface can be very unreliable, let along jumping into water. Drowning's extremely painful, if you survive slamming against the water's surface. Depends on your positioning and, though you could begin your fall face-down, you could end up on your legs. Agonising, if alive. Both of those methods are very unreliable.

smileycryptid

smileycryptid

Mar 22, 2024
you haven't got any money at all? I've only ever tried with a rope so forgive me if I don't know the answer
No worries and hopefully I will soon I was thinking of trading in one one my devices to cex and getting a climbing rope from the decathlon near us

Ash

Ash

Elementalist
Oct 4, 2021
No worries and hopefully I will soon I was thinking of trading in one one my devices to cex and getting a climbing rope from the decathlon near us
FYI climbing ropes are designed to have some give in them. As far as I understand it, it's better to use a utility rope that doesn't stretch.

• Informative
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
I despise how the UK is such an anti-suicide country, it disgusts me how suicide isn't accepted here, it's unacceptable and extreme cruelty how there isn't the right to die peacefully. I really wish it's straightforward to permanently leave this existence but anyway I hope that you eventually find the freedom you search for.

L

lebrodude

Arcanist
Jul 18, 2022
Motorway bridges are a no no. Some do manage it but it's a messy way to go. Majority just aren't high enough and you'll end up with a very broken body.