• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

L

lacustra

Jul 3, 2024
It was what you call partial hanging. I don't have a thick enough rope yet, so I used two strands of a 4mm nylon rope. It was very painful, even if I wrapped a small towel around the noose part of the rope. There was much pressure inside my head and I didn't feel like I was going to lose consciousness even after a minute. Maybe I need a thicker rope. Anyhow, it shocked me. I thought I could just go ahead and hang myself. It seems I need more resolve and practice.

I don't really have access to any fancy methods like CO, SN, or helium. I can't go with brutal methods like slitting my wrists or jumping in front of a train. Hanging, drowning, or jumping from a high lmace are apparently my only options. Drowning was my original method, but it's also a very unpredictable method. And high places make me very nervous. But I guess, when the pressure reaches critical levels, I won't worry too much about such trivialities.

Living has always been hard for me. Now dying is hard too. But what alternative do I have? This is inevitable. I just want to minimize the suffering.

Maybe I'll have to start looking for a CO meter and a camping tent. It would have been simple enough if I lived alone. Having to keep everything a secret on top of all this pain is horrible. I don't want to be found out. I don't want to humiliate myself anymore. But I have to go through with this. It's my fate.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: etherealspring, Kalista, justagirl9 and 2 others
debzzzz

debzzzz

Dead Club City
Jul 28, 2024
If you have a tent and have access to go to some far away woods could be a good idea, hope the best of luck and I hope you can have peace, you can search for some mega threads about hanging, there's really some good info!

Dot

Dot

Globl mod | Info abt typng styl on prfle.
Sep 26, 2021
Living has always been hard for me. Now dying is hard too. But what alternative do I have? This is inevitable. I just want to minimize the suffering.

Srry fr ur tramatc xpernce

Wht hve u trid alrdy if life = dffclt fr u

Reactions: Praestat_Mori and locked*n*loaded
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
I'm sorry you're having such a hard time in life, and now even getting to death, too, if that's your desire. I hope you can figure out what will work for you either way you choose. Yeah, dying isn't that easy, that's for sure.

Reactions: etherealspring and Praestat_Mori
CouldaHvBeenARock

CouldaHvBeenARock

Farewell, My Concubine
Nov 16, 2023
A resource for full suspension hope it helps

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I personally really wish it's not so difficult to be permanently free from this existence, it's so cruel to me how people have to suffer and struggle so much in trying to be gone, I'm sorry you suffer, I wish suicide is straightforward and painless more than anything now. But anyway best wishes.