blacktulip44

blacktulip44

lost and broken
Jun 5, 2023
My partner surprised me yesterday in the worst imaginable way. We were fighting and he kept yelling at me that i was a stupid egotistical bitch just like my parents, he told me he didnt love me, and then strangled me. it was just for a few seconds, didnt leave a mark, but it made me feel like my world was over. i tried to jump off the window, but he tackled me to the ground to stop me, saying he does actually love me. i took 15g of paracetamol after and drank alcohol, he still yelled at me constantly saying i made him a monster. i said im sorry, we fucked, and i went to sleep. today i feel even more like shit, and hes constantly saying he loves me and forgives me and he wont leave and abandon me. im so confused, and i cant stop thinking about being gone from this world.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Valky and Praestat_Mori
Jule_from_Germany

Jule_from_Germany

Soon, my soul will fly away. I love you all
Jun 8, 2023
It's simple. Leave that shit of a partner. He's not worth throwing your life away

• Informative
Reactions: Valky and Letgo
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
That sounds like such an awful situation and it's really understandable wishing to be free from everything but paracetamol isn't really recommended as a reliable suicide method so I'm not surprised that the attempt failed. But anyway best wishes.

Last edited:
Reactions: blacktulip44
blacktulip44

blacktulip44

lost and broken
Jun 5, 2023
That sounds like such an awful situation and it's really understandable wishing to be free from everything but paracetamol isn't really recommended as a reliable suicide method so I'm not surprised that the attempt failed. But anyway best wishes.
thank you for your comment, i honestly feel extremely confused at this moment. i just took paracetamol because i didnt have anything else and needed to at least sleep. my actual attempt was jumping, but he tackled me before i could do it. i think i might try actual poison next time, maybe try to find SN.
It's simple. Leave that shit of a partner. He's not worth throwing your life away
i dont feel like i can leave him. our whole lives are intertwined and ive never been in a relationship other than this one. i dont know. im conflicted and scared and incredibly upset. maybe you're right, but im not sure of anything now

Last edited: