Lutraga

Lutraga

Aug 16, 2023
So a few weeks ago I took some ecstasy for the first time, I am and was emotionally in a bad place for the last few years but I didn't take it in hopes of helping me with that issue, I took it just for recreational purposes.
The trip itself was super great I never felt that... happy I guess, but that was to be expected. What surprised me was that after the trip ended I generally felt better for the next 2-3 weeks which was a very pleasant experience as you can imagine and I was hoping that I just "cured" my, I don't know what to call it other than, "disease". But of course, I didn't and my usual bad emotional state came back.

So now knowing that ecstasy is less effective if one uses it too often I am looking for different ways to get back the after-trip "high" I guess you would call it, without losing the ability to have the same trip after a longer ecstasy pause. Maybe someone has some tips for me?

Also, feel free to share your experiences with it, I am curious to know.

*Sorry for the bad phrasing, English isn't my 1st language*

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: アホペンギン, Praestat_Mori, Lostandlooking and 6 others
U

Under Pressure

Aug 8, 2023
So a few weeks ago I took some ecstasy for the first time, I am and was emotionally in a bad place for the last few years but I didn't take it in hopes of helping me with that issue, I took it just for recreational purposes.
The trip itself was super great I never felt that... happy I guess, but that was to be expected. What surprised me was that after the trip ended I generally felt better for the next 2-3 weeks which was a very pleasant experience as you can imagine and I was hoping that I just "cured" my, I don't know what to call it other than, "disease". But of course, I didn't and my usual bad emotional state came back.

So now knowing that ecstasy is less effective if one uses it too often I am looking for different ways to get back the after-trip "high" I guess you would call it, without losing the ability to have the same trip after a longer ecstasy pause. Maybe someone has some tips for me?

I'd like to know the same. I've heard MDMA ( the main drug in ecstasy) is being used to treat ptsd. As well as psilocybin (mushrooms). Any info would be appreciated.

Reactions: olearius and alonely
alonely

alonely

exists by being merely labeled
Jul 1, 2023
psilocybin worked well for me, great trip recreationally and the after-effect happiness would last maybe 2-3 months for me. i'd trip again when i noticed it wore off too much, and every few months is long enough to not decrease the effectiveness.

used to take truffles for this, the roots of shrooms basically

Anikah

Anikah

ARB
Aug 16, 2023
Try dosing on MDMA more often and using the drug Quetiapine between doses to keep things balanced so you don't drain yourself so much, you can take more and enjoy life better. Quetiapine is a serotonin balancer and a life saver for me, I take it every day before sleep.

Just be aware it will reduce the effectiveness of ecstacy if you take it too close to your E dose and it's highly addictive and withdrawal can cause seizures. So maybe get 25mg tabs and use it a maximum of once per week to make sure you don't develop an addiction.

It's commonly prescribed to people with bipolar and may even help your sadness anyway

Reactions: Lutraga
Lutraga

Lutraga

Aug 16, 2023
Try dosing on MDMA more often and using the drug Quetiapine between doses to keep things balanced so you don't drain yourself so much, you can take more and enjoy life better. Quetiapine is a serotonin balancer and a life saver for me, I take it every day before sleep.

Just be aware it will reduce the effectiveness of ecstacy if you take it too close to your E dose and it's highly addictive and withdrawal can cause seizures. So maybe get 25mg tabs and use it a maximum of once per week to make sure you don't develop an addiction.

It's commonly prescribed to people with bipolar and may even help your sadness anyway
Thanks, I will research it a bit and maybe give it a try!

D

Daria98765

Student
Dec 2, 2021
Thanks, I will research it a bit and maybe give it a try!
Hi. Can you recommend me something with relaxing,calming,pleasure effect ? I'm not asking for something that will just make me sleepy.

Lutraga

Lutraga

Aug 16, 2023
Hi. Can you recommend me something with relaxing,calming,pleasure effect ? I'm not asking for something that will just make me sleepy.
For me, marijuana does just what you were describing, but if you don't want weed somebody once told me ketamin had a similar effect haven't tried it though.

D

Daria98765

Student
Dec 2, 2021
For me, marijuana does just what you were describing, but if you don't want weed somebody once told me ketamin had a similar effect haven't tried it though.
I thought ketamine is just a sedative and will just make you sleepy. Didn't know it fits what I described

Lutraga

Lutraga

Aug 16, 2023
I thought ketamine is just a sedative and will just make you sleepy. Didn't know it fits what I described
Like I said, I never tried it myself I only heard it from a friend who takes it at raves, so I am not really qualified to say what it exactly does, sorry.

TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Visionary
Aug 27, 2018

The 2-3 weeks after effect you are talking about it called the afterglow I had that too for 4 weeks I was so mellow and relaxed and felt more empathy in those weeks it was really a beautiful feeling.
And I the second time I tried it it was one of the best days of my life it felt so amazing and like you I was in a bad mindset I was extremely suicidal and thought I would ctb soon and despite having read a lot about set and setting i.e. have a good mindset and be in good surrounding (setting) I had one of the best nights of my life but my setting was really good it was at my place with a few friends where only one of them also took MDMA but damn it was an amazing night I could go into so much detail about that night how the music felt how the night air felt or how touching certain objects felt or how amazing a shower on MDMA felt but I guess you didn´t ask for a full on trip report otherwise I would do it if you want to. But as I´m writing this I can´t put enough emphasis on how amazing a shower on MDMA feels it´s a must, just try washing your hands and feel how soft the water is and imagine feeling it over your whole body.

• Love
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, Monique696 and Lutraga
Lutraga

Lutraga

Aug 16, 2023
The 2-3 weeks after effect you are talking about it called the afterglow I had that too for 4 weeks I was so mellow and relaxed and felt more empathy in those weeks it was really a beautiful feeling.
And I the second time I tried it it was one of the best days of my life it felt so amazing and like you I was in a bad mindset I was extremely suicidal and thought I would ctb soon and despite having read a lot about set and setting i.e. have a good mindset and be in good surrounding (setting) I had one of the best nights of my life but my setting was really good it was at my place with a few friends where only one of them also took MDMA but damn it was an amazing night I could go into so much detail about that night how the music felt how the night air felt or how touching certain objects felt or how amazing a shower on MDMA felt but I guess you didn´t ask for a full on trip report otherwise I would do it if you want to. But as I´m writing this I can´t put enough emphasis on how amazing a shower on MDMA feels it´s a must, just try washing your hands and feel how soft the water is and imagine feeling it over your whole body.
Feeling water sounds amazing from what you are describing, I will try that the next Time. Thanks for sharing and if you want to write a full trip report, feel free to do so, I would definitely read it, but no pressure.

Reactions: TheGoodGuy
TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Visionary
Aug 27, 2018
Feeling water sounds amazing from what you are describing, I will try that the next Time. Thanks for sharing and if you want to write a full trip report, feel free to do so, I would definitely read it, but no pressure.
Sorry it took so long to respond I haven´t really had the motivation to make an articulate long post describing stuff from my life since I have to really try and revisit that but if you´re still interested here it is at least I can experience a little nostalgia visiting that memory ^.^
Well like I said I did it with 4 friends present which was lucky since at the time my social circle was practically none existent but just asked an old friend I used to smoke weed with in my teen years and he was up for it despite him and me hadn´t seen each other in years. well me and him were doing MDMA and the two others just smoked weed and this was my second time doing MDMA but my first with company and I had one of the best nights of my life. we drank the MDMA crush to powder and mixed with an energy drink I think we took 150mg as the initial dose and then 100mg booster later and while we were waiting for the come-up and also doing the come-up we went outside so the 3 friends could smoke weed I really didn´t wanna mix it with MDMA at the time but it felt so nice doing the cold night air standing out there having an actual new experience with friends again after so many years. Doing my come-up while outside an old man came by with a dog which he was walking and we got to talk with him I think he approached us and he was very nice and as the drugs were kicking in I was petting his dog so it felt extra good although I was only very mildly feeling the effects but the dog felt so soft and was so sweet.

Later inside when the drugs started to kick in I felt very hot so I was concerned with overheating so I took a cold shower and OMG the water just felt so freaking amazing it didn´t feel cold at all just very soft and nice. It´s been many years since the experience so the following isn´t in any specific order and I was rolling my balls off since I am also very sensitive to drugs even a cola gives me anxiety if I drink half a liter fast, my friend you wouldn´t be able to see he was rolling but I was so high I was wearing a green soft shirt unbuttoned it felt almost like silk although it wasn´t and it was so nice and soft the softness just got multiplied a hundred folds so for most of the night I was I just laying on a matress we pulled out for a friend to sleep on and I was just hugging and touching the hell out of it it felt so amazing and soft, the same with a leather chair I was sitting in while rubbing it now thinking of it reminds me of this video from Bad Boys they totally got how MDMA feels haha. but I was doing this on an off while remembering to drink plenty of water I had sat water bottles out if I remember correctly. I was also dancing to some music for so long and I NEVER dance because I never felt comfortable doing it but I was then dancing in a kind of hippy way to this song when my friend who was also on MDMA walked into my room and writing this now I remember that was actually when the drugs first really started kicking in and we spot each other and the expression on our faces and body language was just damn we are rolling hard right now! and he joined me dancing while listening to that song and other songs. I also remember going out on the balcony feeling the cold night air and feeling the steel railing on my stomach and chest since I had that open shirt on and it felt so amazing also at one time that night while one of my friends had gone to bed and one of my other friends sat in the couch still stoned watching tv me and my rolling friends walked up to each next to the TV and just started hugging while also moaning which to the none initiated will think is gay but most people become asexual on MDMA like they also show in this video from DrugsLab you kinda feel like a child because you just do what you feel like and sexuality doesn´t exist so I was able to hug my friend for so long and we were moaning a little once in a while while my friend on the couch probably was pretty uncomfortable haha I remember looking at him at one point and he laughed a little awkward laugh like he was a little uncomfortable he also never did hard drugs only alcohol and rarely weed so this was completely new to him but anyways we were hugging and feeling so amazing and we thought we had hugged for 10 seconds but the day after I was told by my stoned friend that we hugged for like 5 minutes I mean that´s INSANE time difference that is how good we felt that we completely forgot about time and I asked my friend I hugged who also was on MDMA how long he thought we hugged and he thought about 10 seconds too and was too mind baffled it had been 5 minutes!
Anyways you asked for the story here it is one of the best days of my life and if I didn´t suffer from extreme allergies and anxiety I would love to do it again and I would highly recommend people to try it out with friends it´s a beautiful experience that I think everyone should experience at least once in their life :heart:

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
Lutraga

Lutraga

Aug 16, 2023
Sorry it took so long to respond I haven´t really had the motivation to make an articulate long post describing stuff from my life since I have to really try and revisit that but if you´re still interested here it is at least I can experience a little nostalgia visiting that memory ^.^
Well like I said I did it with 4 friends present which was lucky since at the time my social circle was practically none existent but just asked an old friend I used to smoke weed with in my teen years and he was up for it despite him and me hadn´t seen each other in years. well me and him were doing MDMA and the two others just smoked weed and this was my second time doing MDMA but my first with company and I had one of the best nights of my life. we drank the MDMA crush to powder and mixed with an energy drink I think we took 150mg as the initial dose and then 100mg booster later and while we were waiting for the come-up and also doing the come-up we went outside so the 3 friends could smoke weed I really didn´t wanna mix it with MDMA at the time but it felt so nice doing the cold night air standing out there having an actual new experience with friends again after so many years. Doing my come-up while outside an old man came by with a dog which he was walking and we got to talk with him I think he approached us and he was very nice and as the drugs were kicking in I was petting his dog so it felt extra good although I was only very mildly feeling the effects but the dog felt so soft and was so sweet.

Later inside when the drugs started to kick in I felt very hot so I was concerned with overheating so I took a cold shower and OMG the water just felt so freaking amazing it didn´t feel cold at all just very soft and nice. It´s been many years since the experience so the following isn´t in any specific order and I was rolling my balls off since I am also very sensitive to drugs even a cola gives me anxiety if I drink half a liter fast, my friend you wouldn´t be able to see he was rolling but I was so high I was wearing a green soft shirt unbuttoned it felt almost like silk although it wasn´t and it was so nice and soft the softness just got multiplied a hundred folds so for most of the night I was I just laying on a matress we pulled out for a friend to sleep on and I was just hugging and touching the hell out of it it felt so amazing and soft, the same with a leather chair I was sitting in while rubbing it now thinking of it reminds me of this video from Bad Boys they totally got how MDMA feels haha. but I was doing this on an off while remembering to drink plenty of water I had sat water bottles out if I remember correctly. I was also dancing to some music for so long and I NEVER dance because I never felt comfortable doing it but I was then dancing in a kind of hippy way to this song when my friend who was also on MDMA walked into my room and writing this now I remember that was actually when the drugs first really started kicking in and we spot each other and the expression on our faces and body language was just damn we are rolling hard right now! and he joined me dancing while listening to that song and other songs. I also remember going out on the balcony feeling the cold night air and feeling the steel railing on my stomach and chest since I had that open shirt on and it felt so amazing also at one time that night while one of my friends had gone to bed and one of my other friends sat in the couch still stoned watching tv me and my rolling friends walked up to each next to the TV and just started hugging while also moaning which to the none initiated will think is gay but most people become asexual on MDMA like they also show in this video from DrugsLab you kinda feel like a child because you just do what you feel like and sexuality doesn´t exist so I was able to hug my friend for so long and we were moaning a little once in a while while my friend on the couch probably was pretty uncomfortable haha I remember looking at him at one point and he laughed a little awkward laugh like he was a little uncomfortable he also never did hard drugs only alcohol and rarely weed so this was completely new to him but anyways we were hugging and feeling so amazing and we thought we had hugged for 10 seconds but the day after I was told by my stoned friend that we hugged for like 5 minutes I mean that´s INSANE time difference that is how good we felt that we completely forgot about time and I asked my friend I hugged who also was on MDMA how long he thought we hugged and he thought about 10 seconds too and was too mind baffled it had been 5 minutes!
Anyways you asked for the story here it is one of the best days of my life and if I didn´t suffer from extreme allergies and anxiety I would love to do it again and I would highly recommend people to try it out with friends it´s a beautiful experience that I think everyone should experience at least once in their life :heart:
Wow, that sounds like a truly amazing experience. Thank you for sharing!

Reactions: WearyWanderer
yukii

yukii

Jul 27, 2023

honestly would love to get my hands on some ecstasy but unsure where to find a reliable source. you cant really ever trust any random dealer off the streets, considering they may lace it with some other far more dangerous and potent substances. ordering online isnt a good idea either, for rather obvious reasons as well. and of course no 'sane' medical professional would really ever prescribe molly.

TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Visionary
Aug 27, 2018
you cant really ever trust any random dealer off the streets, considering they may lace it with some other far more dangerous and potent substances.
If you really want to try it you could just buy some "off the streets" if you know someone and buy some test kits to test if it contains anything else but MDMA.