• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

prim

prim

pretty boy
Feb 28, 2023
so i did edibles before going to school yesterday.. i took what i thought at the time was 25mg,, and i was on an empty stomach. turns out i took 50mg and me being on an empty stomach did not help. i was in the middle of a test when the edibles hit and i started falling asleep basically, and started disassociating with reality. it was very scary and i thought i was about to wake up from a dream but i never did.. it was rly freaky i ended up leaving the test and laying down on the bathroom floor and sleeping for 3 hours (we have full room bathrooms not stalls). i went to another class and fell asleep again. and the last class i skipped to sleep in another bathroom.. after that i went home and also fell asleep immediately

anyways dont do too much on your first time and dont take on an empty stomach!!!

Reactions: leeloosnow
western_heart

western_heart

trying to save ourself
May 23, 2021
I'm sorry you had a rough time! What made you take an edible before going to school???

I typically take 5-10 mg at once, and that's with some tolerance (I have been a daily user for a few years.) And not right before I am going to do something that requires concentration...

• Love
Reactions: leeloosnow
Himalayan

Himalayan

"Wake up to reality, nothing ever goes as planned"
Sep 30, 2022
Cheating, edibles... Are you sure you're targeting a good uni here.

prim

prim

pretty boy
Feb 28, 2023
Cheating, edibles... Are you sure you're targeting a good uni here.
maybe not
I'm sorry you had a rough time! What made you take an edible before going to school???

I typically take 5-10 mg at once, and that's with some tolerance (I have been a daily user for a few years.) And not right before I am going to do something that requires concentration...
5-10mg?? well then i know why i felt so terriblešŸ˜­šŸ˜­