• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

P

Pallf

I'm tired
May 27, 2018
An odd idea I want to bounce off others heads. Years ago I learned about triage and how is used to separate victims that can be saved and those that are too far gone. I know the majority opinion of mental health professionals believe that all life is worth saving, but what if we used a triage-like system instead where clients who are considered too far gone are no longer forced to go to mental health hospitals or CSUs? Maybe we'll see new attitudes about suicide emerge so it is not looked upon so badly.

Reactions: Caerula
F

FakeNews

Student
Apr 30, 2018
I still think it violates our right to control our own body. I'd prefer we make our own decision rather than leave it with society.

But, it would be better than what we currently have.

Reactions: Caerula and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
I

ion900

Student
May 4, 2018
I think that the right to chose is important. Wagecucking is the most profitable thing for societies businesses and ruler intertwined with them. The only path is to state that it is a basic human right to be able to end it when you want, and choose what goes in your body. Anything other than that is wrong.

Reactions: Caerula