Neogoloid

Neogoloid

Crush me until there’s nothing left
Oct 28, 2023
Just wanna say thanks to this forum, all the information available, all the support, all the relatability and reliability.

When a cold and uncaring society shuts out and turns its back on the unfortunate victims of this world who lost this game of luck.

This place lets them in and supports them and cares about them, wants them to be at peace. No gaslighting or anything.

Nice to be surrounded with likeminded individuals who also knows that life is inherently flawed and cruel and we shouldn't accept that. One man burns, the other one feasts. Life is inherently rigged and unfair.

And I'm proud to say I've finally truly found my way to escape hell. It truly is a wonderful and beautiful thing. Never settle for a subpar life. You don't need to at all.

Death will make us all equals. Regardless of looks, height, strength, incomes, intelligence. None of it will matter in the end.

• Hugs
Reactions: AliceinNeverland, marypary1234, BrainShower and 7 others
A

AveMori

Feb 10, 2023
This place was the only thing giving me some kind of hope in the last few years. Society can't help me live a fulfilling life, but what's even more cruel is that it could at least give me humane ways out and just refuses to do so. This forum showed me there is at least hope for a somewhat dignified end.

Reactions: BrainShower, Fulminare, WonderingSoul and 1 other person
H

Hfb

Oct 31, 2023
I hope you will find peace… I wish you all the best ! You deserve to be free …

Reactions: WonderingSoul
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It must be such a relief to have a method planned, I hope that you find freedom from all the suffering.

Reactions: WonderingSoul
warm dreams

warm dreams

Nov 23, 2023
Totally agree with you. This place became my refuge. Here everyone understands me, and I understand everyone. I wish you to find peace