AngelGirl

AngelGirl

Cat
May 18, 2019
I am vaguely considering it. I think I know how to hide it when I'm traveling back to the US. I would probably open the bottle and put it in a makeup container, so it looks like it's just my toner. Once I have my N i'm not IVing it, i'm just gonna drink it so it should be fine.

Does any one know how I should be getting it?

Once I travel to Mexico can I just get it anywhere from any vet? I'm guessing that N is LEGAL for veterinary use?
Where do I go? Mexico City?

ScorpiusDragon

ScorpiusDragon

Mage
Mar 25, 2019
I don't know how, but if you find out how and succeed in doing so, could you please let me know how? :)

• Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: Kikoo Loool and AngelGirl
Alchemist

Alchemist

Warlock
Apr 3, 2019
Mexico is not the N wonderland where you can get from every drinking fountain, I assure you. It is a controlled substance, so you need the prescription from a veterinary to get one, so you either need a vet willing to risk his ass for you, or finding a way fake the prescription. Guess they became stricter when all the news about suicide tourism came out. The only ones allowed to kill tourists are our drugs cartels and the occasional village lynching mob.

• Aww..
Reactions: AngelGirl
A

Ashleyrodriguez

Mar 19, 2020
I am vaguely considering it. I think I know how to hide it when I'm traveling back to the US. I would probably open the bottle and put it in a makeup container, so it looks like it's just my toner. Once I have my N i'm not IVing it, i'm just gonna drink it so it should be fine.

Does any one know how I should be getting it?

Once I travel to Mexico can I just get it anywhere from any vet? I'm guessing that N is LEGAL for veterinary use?
Where do I go? Mexico City?
Where are you from? I live close to MX and I would like someone to go with.