• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

H

Hunter2005

Experienced
Apr 15, 2023
Is there anyone who has so much trauma it's impossible to continue on? Like I've tried healing and nothing works. It's like I keep ruminating and reliving my traumas.

• Love
Reactions: reclaimedbynature, tbroken, divinemistress36 and 1 other person
Gossamer

Gossamer

Todos estamos untados
Sep 1, 2022
Yes. It bites at your ankles and throat like a rabid dog, it buzzes in your ears, so many mundane things trigger you. Goodness, you wake up, and you want to die, you go to sleep, and you're insomniac, or having nightmares, you can't process your emotions, and it adds up and it adds up, and when you think you're getting better, you relapse. It's agonizing. It's not that it's hopeless, that's not my point, but it's so painful, and you go past your breaking point so many times that it makes you long for sleep eternal.

Reactions: DeletedAccount0864, computersrfun, reclaimedbynature and 2 others
divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Visionary
Jan 1, 2024
Your brain gets stuck in fight or fight mode after all that trauma. It's just in survival mode 24/7 it's very tiring

Reactions: Unknown21, annointed_towers, tbroken and 2 others
tbroken

tbroken

Wizard
Feb 22, 2024
Is there anyone who has so much trauma it's impossible to continue on? Like I've tried healing and nothing works. It's like I keep ruminating and reliving my traumas.
Me.
I tried to heal, but in a certain way i already knew i was screwed from early age. I even sabotaged all the good things i was doing, because deep in my self i knew there was no hope for me. I was unlucky in life and 2 or 3 episodes, made my life even worst. Funny thing is that i had all the cards to play it well in a way or another, but an injury and depression caught me and totally destroyed my life. My only option was to escape, but in a decent way, not with all the mistakes I've made.
Also my parents know that I'm depressed and they treat me like an impaired and all the sharks and bad people that i wanted out of my life forever are there watching me with their evil eyes. I'm really fucked up and i want to end it as soon as i can, but I'm keeping my self lucid for some last moments of fun and to ctb in a proper way.
Today for example was a really bad day, i could not even enjoy the gracious company of the same passions that kept me company my whole life, without feeling pain.

Last edited:
Reactions: reclaimedbynature and divinemistress36
LaVieEnRose

LaVieEnRose

Angelic
Jul 23, 2022
Yes, yes, and yes.

• Hugs
Reactions: divinemistress36
dragonofenvy

dragonofenvy

Mage
Oct 8, 2023
I wish that it could just be a one-and-done thing. I wish that the shit that happened years ago was over with. But no, years later it keeps going. Years later it keeps fucking you up. I wish it was like a cut that would heal, but it seems more like a tumor that keeps coming back whenever you think it's gone.

Reactions: Hunter2005 and tbroken