• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

ropebunny

ropebunny

*suicidal bunny noises*
Jul 26, 2020
I'm bawling my eyes out right now. I need to commit suicide urgently but the planning is just torturing my mind. I can't do it in this state of mind but I need to. My method is hanging (probably full-suspension) but I don't know which material or size rope to order. Is 10mm cotton okay? Because I can get that. Please someone answer me. I'm 5'4 and between 110 and 120 pounds. I don't even know what to do about my phone and computer. I don't want anyone snooping through my online accounts after I'm gone (especially not this one because I'm determined to keep this website safe) but on the off-chance I bail/survive my attempt, I want to be able to regain access to them... I don't know if all of this is simpler to sort out than my neurotic mind is making it out to be or what :(

LastWhisper

LastWhisper

Who cares if I'm drunk?
Oct 29, 2019
I'm sorry about yout state, it's all is really hard. 10mm rope is okay, but I would recommend another material (I'm using jute). For a computer, you can backup all your data (including browser data folder) to an protected archive with a password, rename it to something ridiculous (and remove extension) and put somewhere deep in system folders, so you'll able to restore it and no one else would be able to access it. Not sure what could be done with a phone.

Reactions: death137
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
Sending hugs. please take the time to read the guide. If you do hanging wrong your life could get a lot worse. Take a couple min to take some breaths and hug something soft, and then read over the guide.

GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
I'm curious as to why the need is so urgent right now. Would you like to talk about it?

Reactions: death137
death137

death137

miserable
Jun 25, 2020
I also feel trapped OP. I believe what the other commenters said is helpful.
Sending hugs. please take the time to read the guide. If you do hanging wrong your life could get a lot worse. Take a couple min to take some breaths and hug something soft, and then read over the guide.
You are special

• Love
Reactions: Ghost2211