A

Anon1337

Mage
Oct 1, 2018
I don't have it in me to ctb. I'll never be able to die. I'm going to have to endure this shit until I die of old age. I'll probably live to a super old age. This a nightmare.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Unknown21, LifeQuitter, landslide2 and 8 others
L

Leiden

Arcanist
Sep 1, 2020
I feel trapped too. It's so scary thinking about all we'll have to go through in life till getting to old age, then all the things we'll have to go through in old age and then we're doomed to a death. I hope I don't live to an old age but with my unbelievably unlucky luck I will. I wish I could die in my sleep tonight and I hope you do too and everyone else who wants to die..

• Hugs
Reactions: LifeQuitter, Hollowman, CTB Dream and 3 others
A

Anon1337

Mage
Oct 1, 2018
I feel trapped too. It's so scary thinking about all we'll have to go through in life till getting to old age, then all the things we'll have to go through in old age and then we're doomed to a death. I hope I don't live to an old age but with my unbelievably unlucky luck I will. I wish I could die in my sleep tonight and I hope you do too and everyone else who wants to die..
My current situation isn't even that bad and suicide is on mind all the time. I dread to think what I'll be going through in the future. Living to an old age is the worst possible scenario.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Hollowman, CTB Dream, MatrixPrisoner and 1 other person
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I understand feeling trapped in this cruel existence, I also fear the suffering continuing for so long, to me personally it truly is all so dreadful. But anyway I wish you all the best.

• Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream and Anon1337
pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
The evil monsters trapped us all.

We are all going to die anyway. So it's illogical for the evil monsters to make us suffer for nothing .

They made nembutal into a crime. they made cyanide capsules also . Anyone over 18 should be allowed to purchase nembutal no questions asked like you do a smartphone. But legal nembutal would be cheaper if it were legal as it was in some countries like Mexico recently but no more.

They made anyone helping you to suicide a crime. For example i could pay someone to shoot me in the head with this wonderful shotgun or rifle and ammunition. But no one is going to do it because they made that a crime.

So i have to shoot myself . i hope i get the courage. i have a shotgun loaded . but i can't get myself to pull the trigger in my mouth. somone else could take many shots at my head but all you need is one shot.

So why are they keeping us here as slaves if we are all going to die anyway? i know but i won't say here .

I wouldn't be good for anyone anyway even if i wanted to be . i can't work and don't want to and even if i could i wouldn't want to . so nobody could even use me for anything even if i wanted to . plus i want to kill myself . i hate existence.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: CTB Dream, annointed_towers and Anon1337