• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

charlottewilts

charlottewilts

read Dostoyevsky
Jun 15, 2019
i got addicted to it and had to stop cold turkey because i couldn't get any more. withdrawal was awful, even worse than the benzo withdrawals i had. not something i would do long-term or if i could afford better opiates. but if you haven't had any of the good stuff trammies are great for mood improvement

Last edited:
  • Aww..
Reactions: Lotus1818 and Qbert
hhsp

hhsp

Dec 7, 2019
My research on depression has led me to discover that there is anecdotal evidence that Tramadol at a sensible and steady dose of 50mg a day (with occasional tolerance breaks) can be miraculous for treatment resistant depression. There are 83 reviews giving it 10 out of 10 on the link below - and lots of these people had tried a range of anti-depressants with no relief.

For any of us without addictive personalities, for whom Tramadol might be risky - this could be a good avenue to try. The side effects are much better than anti-depressants. It's only dangerous (seizures) at high doses, and also to be sensible with it to avoid addiction.

Here are some reviews:

I am trying St John's Wort at the moment, and can't combine it - but once I've given this a try and the two week pause needed between an MAOI and Tramadol, I am definitely trying it next.

I know some people will disapprove of opiates, but if you are as close to death from depression as I am, I would say this is worth trying if you can.
I'm just going to add this - which is the rest of my research so far:
Did you try Tramadol yet for depression? I've just heard of it for depression. OTC Coedine does help mine a little - I use it maybe once every few weeks.

There are 83 reviews on this link rating Tramadol as 10 out of 10 for depression:

https://www.drugs.com/comments/tramadol/for-depression.html

Here is a forum of other reviews and discussion on the topic (which includes discussion of addiction risk etc):

https://forum.drugs.com/featured-conditions/tramadol-depression-33499.html

Saying that, I have also just read that the opiate receptors might not be that receptive in people with depression (which might explain how boring I found Heroin when I tried it for the first and only time a few months ago)...but nevertheless, opiates do have hope for Treatment Resistant Depression - this website has a lot of interesting articles on this topic:

https://www.opioids.com/antidepressant/opiates.html
I have tried Tramadol against depression and anxiety.
I could handle drugs to not get addicted but I have tried H one time, smoking it on the aluminum foil. It was amzing how good I felt and I was in the middle of a terrible life situation. But I knew if I continue this, very quickly I will OD or live on the side of the road. So basically I never tried it again. Only one time I got these crushed pills which supposed to be H? I dont know? Anyway I never threw up so extreme after rubbing a little bit on my gum. It was really terrible.
Opiates work very well for some things sometimes, but with all drugs what it gives you it will also take from you! I say avoid opiates of any kind!
But Tramadol indeed gave me a little uplifting feeling in the very beginning, but then I got terrible skin itching. And other side effects. The positive effect did only work for a very short time like 2 or 3 days or so after that it I had to take a break for a couple of days and then it worked for a day or two again.
I really do not recommend it all!
And opitates in general are very dangerous path in many ways. These days there are these super strong opiates which could kill a elephant and they give it to people?

Last edited:
L

LittleJem

Visionary
Jul 3, 2019
I have tried Tramadol against depression and anxiety.
I could handle drugs to not get addicted but I have tried H one time, smoking it on the aluminum foil. It was amzing how good I felt and I was in the middle of a terrible life situation. But I knew if I continue this, very quickly I will OD or live on the side of the road. So basically I never tried it again. Only one time I got these crushed pills which supposed to be H? I dont know? Anyway I never threw up so extreme after rubbing a little bit on my gum. It was really terrible.
Opiates work very well for some things sometimes, but with all drugs what it gives you it will also take from you! I say avoid opiates of any kind!
But Tramadol indeed gave me a little uplifting feeling in the very beginning, but then I got terrible skin itching. And other side effects. The positive effect did only work for a very short time like 2 or 3 days or so after that it I had to take a break for a couple of days and then it worked for a day or two again.
I really do not recommend it all!
And opitates in general are very dangerous path in many ways. These days there are these super strong opiates which could kill a elephant and they give it to people?

I am at the point in my life where it is worht me trying anything at all to feel better - because otherwise I ain't sticking around! But I do appreciate your warnings and your experience report.

Kudos to you for enjoying H and not doing it again! I didn't like it that much. If it gave me escape, I would do it once a week for sure as something to look forward to...

hhsp

hhsp

Dec 7, 2019
I am at the point in my life where it is worht me trying anything at all to feel better - because otherwise I ain't sticking around! But I do appreciate your warnings and your experience report.

Kudos to you for enjoying H and not doing it again! I didn't like it that much. If it gave me escape, I would do it once a week for sure as something to look forward to...
you know for me it feels like that the drug experience (legal and illegal) change over time. I took Tavor a benzo, for about three weeks lately and at the end it did not work anymore. I have such a extreme anxiety now and I have it for years, still I dont want to take drugs. maybe tavor would work again but it is anyway not a permanent solution.
It is not that I enjoy the anxiety ;)
It's a funny world we live in... ;)

L

LittleJem

Visionary
Jul 3, 2019
you know for me it feels like that the drug experience (legal and illegal) change over time. I took Tavor a benzo, for about three weeks lately and at the end it did not work anymore. I have such a extreme anxiety now and I have it for years, still I dont want to take drugs. maybe tavor would work again but it is anyway not a permanent solution.
It is not that I enjoy the anxiety ;)
It's a funny world we live in... ;)

Me too. I've only tried Valium a few times, the first time helped and then doesn't do anything. I used to love weed and now don't like it. LSD used to make me happier, and now don't like it! Did you try Kratom? (does nothing for me, but I wish it did)