A

Aap

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
Tramadol is a generic name. The brand name will vary depending on country.

Reactions: Viro_Major
Viro_Major

Viro_Major

Rad maker
Jul 30, 2020
Is only Paris closed, or most of France?

All of France. We are not allowed to move from one area to another without a serious reason.

Last edited:
  • Hmph!
Reactions: Hazelnut and Disappointered
A

Aap

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
Not sure if you are wanting tramadol recreationally, for depression, or other, but Kratom may or may not be of interest.

Viro_Major

Viro_Major

Rad maker
Jul 30, 2020
Not sure if you are wanting tramadol recreationally, for depression, or other, but Kratom may or may not be of interest.

Was this comment for me ? Then it's only to satisfy my curiosity once, not to address issues. Anyway, I'm going to the pharmacy and will test Tramadol later today.

When I researched illegal drugs, I ruled out Kratom. Similar to GHB, it looks like the outcome whether stimulant or sedative is barely predictable, which is not appealing to me.

Last edited:
A

Aap

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
Kratom, despite ravings to the contrary, is a weak opioid that also has some stimulant properties. The issue is that many of the users of Kratom are already seasoned opioid users, which is why it has such mixed reviews.

Incidentally, opioid naive individuals will often report exceptional tramadol experiences, such as reported here, while seasoned opioid users will report far less glowing accounts - similar to the disparity seen with Kratom users.

I wasn't sure why you were looking for tramadol and wanted to mention kratom as an alternative.

Reactions: Emily_Numb, mahakaliSS_MahaDurga and Viro_Major
Viro_Major

Viro_Major

Rad maker
Jul 30, 2020
What I was able to buy at my local pharmacy today, OTC. One stop shop :O
NB: Tagamet has been discontinued for good. But Nexium is available as a replacement backed by Exit Int
8A676210 D6D1 49E5 99C3 9BC4A487737B

Just took 2x 50mg of Tramadol, worth for 4-6 hours apparently. Let's see
Will end up the evening with an Ami sleep test. Pure curiosity again (been reading so much: theory > action). Luxury lifestyle ? lol

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: not4us
Stepheng7287

Stepheng7287

Faster We Run, And We Die Young
Aug 29, 2020
NB: Tagamet has been discontinued for good. But Nexium is available as a replacement backed by Exit Int
View attachment 49967

You're not taking the SN tonight are you? I still don't know if Tramadol is a good mixture with it or not.

mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

Visionary
Apr 2, 2020
View attachment 49967

Will end up the evening with an Ami sleep test. Pure curiosity again
It is impossible to get Tramadol without a prescription in my country. I wish I had access to it.

• Aww..
Reactions: Disappointered and Viro_Major
Viro_Major

Viro_Major

Rad maker
Jul 30, 2020
You're not taking the SN tonight are you? I still don't know if Tramadol is a good mixture with it or not.
Have no idea sorry. Will go for a Seresta (Oxazepam) test one of these days, since Exit is pushing it.
No CTB for me, not suicidal any longer.

Reactions: Aap
Stepheng7287

Stepheng7287

Aug 29, 2020
Have no idea sorry. Will go for a Seresta (Oxazepam) test one of these days, since Exit is pushing it.
No CTB for me, not suicidal any longer.

Congratulations! ;)

Viro_Major

Viro_Major

Rad maker
Jul 30, 2020
I dislike it. Sort of a marked benzo entrance. Funny chest and a bit of headache. Lightheadness but not pleasurable. No transparent feeling like the natural supplements I'm used to. No well being and a now gets me rather depressed. Conclusion, I'm not a pharma drug guy. If one wants the rest of the box, I'm letting it go

Stepheng7287

Stepheng7287

Aug 29, 2020
I dislike it. Sort of a marked benzo entrance. Funny chest and a bit of headache. Lightheadness but not pleasurable. No transparent feeling like the natural supplements I'm used to. No well being and a now gets me rather depressed. Conclusion, I'm not a pharma drug guy. If one wants the rest of the box, I'm letting it go

That was only 100mg? I feel a slight bit naseous when I take them (mainly the capsule taste makes me gag) but I don't get chest/headaches. That's strange.

I wonder if it's illegal to send Tramadol overseas?

Viro_Major

Viro_Major

Rad maker
Jul 30, 2020
100mg for a first time on a sober body.
For sure but troubles are unlikely

Emily_Numb

Emily_Numb

Wizard
Jan 14, 2020
Big fan of Tramadol here but I haven't had it in years. As with all things, it's very easily to build a tolerance. Once you start messing about with opioids for fun, it's very easy for that to become daily if you have easy access to the drug. Then it's a case of it 'not quite hitting the spot' anymore and then searching for your next better buzz. Morphine for example or street drugs. (I'm in the UK. We don't have Oxy here).

I mean, get a pack by all means, but for recreational purposes, take as much time as possible in between highs for a more potent and enjoyable effect. I will definitely do it again in the future. It's just immensely morish and in my current headspace, the last thing I need is to get hooked on an opioid to feel better.,

Reactions: Stepheng7287
Viro_Major

Viro_Major

Rad maker
Jul 30, 2020
Is Tramadol able to create some muscular pain (or similar sensations) after ? The upper parts on top of my legs are now hurting since yesterday, especially when I extend them straight, like aches if I had done sports but I didn't do :( I really don't like all the pharma stuff people get high on. It always comes with half ill downsides on me

Last edited:
mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

Visionary
Apr 2, 2020
Is Tramadol able to create some muscular pain after ? The upper parts on top of my legs are now hurting when I flex them straight, like aches if I had done sports but I didn't do :( I really don't like all the pharma stuff people get high on. It always comes with half ill downsides on me
I already told you why you are experiencing pain. :tongue:

• Hugs
It'sNotLookingGood

It'sNotLookingGood

You Know I Couldn't Last
Mar 1, 2020
Sorry you disliked it!

100mg is a pretty small dose though, I could well imagine it doing nothing for you.
If you wanted to try it again, I would stagger your 50mg doses 30ish minutes apart, and keep going until you feel some euphoria. No more than 300mg total I would say.

• Hugs
Reactions: Viro_Major and mahakaliSS_MahaDurga
mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

Visionary
Apr 2, 2020
Sorry you disliked it!

100mg is a pretty small dose though, I could well imagine it doing nothing for you.
If you wanted to try it again, I would stagger your 50mg doses 30ish minutes apart, and keep going until you feel some euphoria. No more than 300mg total I would say.
I would always take 8-10 pills to feel any effect. Once I took 4, and I was just agitated and nervous.

Viro_Major

Viro_Major

Rad maker
Jul 30, 2020
Yes it can

I won't try higher quantities then. Hope to cope soon. I'd prefer to actually participate at the Olympuc Games than feel rusty this way but it's too late to happen lol Thanks

Last edited:
Reactions: mahakaliSS_MahaDurga
Jbell6066

Jbell6066

Oct 30, 2020
I know this is about tramadol. My idea is to be fucked up in hydrocodone and aspirin... with that being said, since aspirin is a blood thinner, would it have any effect on the SN?

A

Aap

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
No. Not sure why you would want to add asprin to the mix. It increases respiration rate if you take too much.

Viro_Major

Viro_Major

Rad maker
Jul 30, 2020
Yes it can
The hurting this morning got more diffuse and moved to other parts. The life of a stuntman is messy. Sigh. Getting better though.

Only one leg left troubling me. If I shoot N in it, can it work as local anesthesia ?! Lol joking... still, right now, I would sign for a "leg heaven" haha

Last edited:
Reactions: Aap
A

Aap

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
Ha ha. It'll get better soon. 48 or 72 hours should be the peak, and it will resolve from there.

• Hugs