Stepheng7287

Stepheng7287

Faster We Run, And We Die Young
Aug 29, 2020
So I have Crohn's disease and was prescribed Tramadol to help with the pain. I'm not a smoker or drinker and when I first took Tramadol I felt absolutely amazing! I loved them so much I started taking it all the time just to make me feel good through the day. I haven't had them for a few months now but was thinking of renewing my prescription for when my SN gets here. Tramadol eases my nerves big time and makes me super relaxed. Especially on an empty stomach. This is perfect since I have to fast for the SN anyways. It should also help with the headaches too. My question is though, can it mess with the SN process? I don't know exactly what the Tramadol does when it's in your stomach so I'm not sure what effect it would have on the SN. I would be taking it a few hours before the SN though.

• Hugs
Reactions: searchingfreedom, mahakaliSS_MahaDurga, It'sNotLookingGood and 3 others
It'sNotLookingGood

It'sNotLookingGood

You Know I Couldn't Last
Mar 1, 2020
bump

I love tramadol, amazing drug

possibly will take it instead of paracetamol for pain relief during SN regime, can't imagine it would do harm

Reactions: Emily_Numb, NekoNomNom, not4us and 1 other person
Stepheng7287

Stepheng7287

Aug 29, 2020
bump

possibly will take it instead of paracetamol for pain relief during SN regime, can't imagine it would do harm

There's Paracetamol in Tramadol too.

mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

Visionary
Apr 2, 2020
bump

I love it too, haven't had any in years. Dying on Tramadol would be amazing.

Reactions: deleted, Emily_Numb, It'sNotLookingGood and 1 other person
A

Aap

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
You may have been prescribed a combination product that contains paracetamol plus tramadol, but tramadol is the generic name of the drug itself. (In the US ultram is the brand name of tramadol and ultracet is the brand name of tramadol + paracetamol)

To answer your question, one should not seek to take tons of tramadol, as it can and will cause serotonin syndrome. As far as a single dose, the only negative is it slows gi transit time, as do all opioids. It shouldn't interfere and will make the process less unpleasant. Keep in mind, tramadol needs to be metabolized to become fully active, which means taking the dose 90-120 minutes before, rather than 40-60.

Reactions: mjshake, deleted, Emily_Numb and 6 others
R

rt1989526

Paragon
Aug 2, 2020
You may have been prescribed a combination product that contains paracetamol plus tramadol, but tramadol is the generic name of the drug itself. (In the US ultram is the brand name of tramadol and ultracet is the brand name of tramadol + paracetamol)

To answer your question, one should not seek to take tons of tramadol, as it can and will cause serotonin syndrome. As far as a single dose, the only negative is it slows gi transit time, as do all opioids. It shouldn't interfere and will make the process less unpleasant. Keep in mind, tramadol needs to be metabolized to become fully active, which means taking the dose 90-120 minutes before, rather than 40-60.

Any thoughts on adding Zopiclone to the SN process?

A

Aap

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
I dislike them for this purpose. Z-drugs are not anxiolytic, unlike benzos, and Z drugs can have unpredictable side effects (sleep walking, hallucinations, the ambien walrus effect). Given the situation and timing, I strongly doubt they would decrease the time to unconsciousness, and taking them in large doses is a bad idea for this purpose for the reasons listed.

Reactions: Viro_Major and rt1989526
R

rt1989526

Paragon
Aug 2, 2020
I dislike them for this purpose. Z-drugs are not anxiolytic, unlike benzos, and Z drugs can have unpredictable side effects (sleep walking, hallucinations, the ambien walrus effect). Given the situation and timing, I strongly doubt they would decrease the time to unconsciousness, and taking them in large doses is a bad idea for this purpose for the reasons listed.

Thanks for your input. Wasn't sure if the Zopiclone would do anything for me in this regard either, I think I'll leave it out. As of now I'm simply going to use Metoclopramide, Ibuprofen, and Ranitidine prior to the SN. I do have Propranolol although not anywhere close to the PPH amount so unsure if I'm just complicating things at this point.

If you have any other thoughts your feedback is encouraged. Especially about the antacids as someone did point out a contradiction regarding the suicide wiki about efficacy of antacids. As of now I'm going to use Ranitidine.

Reactions: Meditation guide
A

Aap

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
Propranolol in standard dosages is good, as it will decrease physical symptoms of anxiety and reduce the tachycardia induced by SN, reducing the headaches.

Reactions: It'sNotLookingGood
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
I do have Propranolol although not anywhere close to the PPH amount so unsure if I'm just complicating things at this point.
I don't know why PPH suggests 800mg of propranolol. It's huge amount. I do know anything that might help with that racing heart rate would be a relief.

I suppose if the heart can be slowed down instead of racing it will make the SN work faster. It makes sense.

Reactions: It'sNotLookingGood, Studio84, sadworld and 1 other person
Viro_Major

Viro_Major

Rad maker
Jul 30, 2020
For curiosity, I inquired about Propoxyphene at my pharmacy yesterday. It was confirmed it was removed of the shelves a long time ago. Instead I was offered pure Tramadol without prescription. I have no condition to justify it, yet I wonder if I should try it once. Your reports indicate it can really "soothe". Although, I'd be cautious not to develop dependence

yetme

yetme

Arcanist
Oct 20, 2019
Oh fuck if you have OTC tramadol, just go for it. Getting addicted would be the last thing on my mind before CTB ,

Reactions: deleted, Emily_Numb and Meditation guide
mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

Visionary
Apr 2, 2020
Oh how I miss tramadol!!!! Worked wonders when I self medicate with it! Better than any anti depressive medication. Coming off them a whole different level....
Nothing beats Tramadol.

• Love
Reactions: It'sNotLookingGood
Stepheng7287

Stepheng7287

Aug 29, 2020
For curiosity, I inquired about Propoxyphene at my pharmacy yesterday. It was confirmed it was removed of the shelves a long time ago. Instead I was offered pure Tramadol without prescription. I have no condition to justify it, yet I wonder if I should try it once. Your reports indicate it can really "soothe". Although, I'd be cautious not to develop dependence

What country are you in where you can get Tramadol without prescription? I have Crohn's disease and it took me over 4 years of asking for stronger meds for them to prescribe me them. Also, I'm not really worried about getting addicted since I plan on killing myself, you know? ;)
I would definitely try them out if I was you though. When I first started taking them I was getting high AF from 150mg. A year later and I was taking 400mg and not really feeling much. I would have to starve myself for a whole day just to get high off them. Oh and never go over 400mg. You can get seizures at that dosage.

• Hugs
Reactions: deleted and Viro_Major
Viro_Major

Viro_Major

Rad maker
Jul 30, 2020
Right, I figure it out :wink: :sunglasses: I'm curious by design, so I will prolly try it out once, for the experience, acquired knowledge and for the perspective of perfectionism :blarg:. Also because I'm hard to react to substances. Most chemicals appear like candies / kids stuff on me. Hence I have the need to take a lot at once to just start feeling something.
Thanks a lot for the tips / recommendations ! I learned a lot from interacting with people here

I live in Andorra, which has historically been a country of smugglers. They used to traffic merchandise over the mountains between France and Spain. So nowadays, they kept a free mentality to trade with little restrictions. The law is just a guidance here, but it's commonly accepted that it's acceptable be break it if it makes sense as well.

The pharmacists here, not all but most of all, will give you any drugs without prescription, except a few exceptions. I got successfully psychiatric drugs, hypnotics, pain killers and milder shitnitz of course. Until now no resistance, they only shy away with benzos as exception.

Last edited:
Reactions: Stepheng7287
A

Aap

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
You can buy it over the counter in Thailand too fwiw
The morphine fairy does that to everyone for a while.

Last edited:
Reactions: Emily_Numb and Viro_Major
It'sNotLookingGood

It'sNotLookingGood

You Know I Couldn't Last
Mar 1, 2020
It's actually so nice to see many in this thread get the same relief from tramadol, that I do! Idk it's just comforting knowing that.

The high and after-glow lasts so so long, especially while smoking. I often even feel different (better) the next day, having taken it the night prior.

Last edited:
Reactions: mahakaliSS_MahaDurga and Stepheng7287
Stepheng7287

Stepheng7287

Aug 29, 2020
It's actually so nice to see many in this thread get the same relief from tramadol, that I do! Idk it's just comforting knowing that.

The high and after-glow lasts so so long, especially while smoking. I often even feel different (better) the next day, having taken it the night prior.

Do you have anywhere I can read more about this??

There's no better feeling than waking up in the morning after being high AF on Tramadol all night, lol. I've never had a better sleep in my life.

• Love
Reactions: It'sNotLookingGood and mahakaliSS_MahaDurga
not4us

not4us

Experienced
Sep 21, 2019
Cheers from yet another tramadol fan/user. I take it to alleviate pain, but it works wonders as antidepressant. Amazing drug, cheap as f89k. Hard to get prescription though, doctors love to prescribe useless expensive crap.
On a side note for guys who wanna try this "magic drug" - it is extremely addictive and your dick won't work very well.
The choice is yours lol.

Reactions: deleted, mahakaliSS_MahaDurga and Stepheng7287
Stepheng7287

Stepheng7287

Aug 29, 2020
Cheers from yet another tramadol fan/user. I take it to alleviate pain, but it works wonders as antidepressant. Amazing drug, cheap as f89k. Hard to get prescription though, doctors love to prescribe useless expensive crap.
On a side note for guys who wanna try this "magic drug" - it is extremely addictive and your dick won't work very well.
The choice is yours lol.

Loool I forgot about that. Yeah, you can't take a piss if you're high on Tramadol. Scared the shit out of me the first time XD

Reactions: not4us
not4us

not4us

Experienced
Sep 21, 2019
Loool I forgot about that. Yeah, you can't take a piss if you're high on Tramadol. Scared the shit out of me the first time XD
Not only that, if you know what I mean

Reactions: Stepheng7287 and mahakaliSS_MahaDurga
Stepheng7287

Stepheng7287

Aug 29, 2020
  • Hugs
Reactions: not4us, mahakaliSS_MahaDurga and Ἡγησίας
Viro_Major

Viro_Major

Rad maker
Jul 30, 2020
What are the common brand names of Tramadol in Europe ?

A

Aap

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
Someone with regional experience can give you a better answer, but if you are ordering from the dark net, tramal and topdol are commonly seen.

Reactions: Viro_Major
U

Umbrellaterm

All parents are evil incarnate
Oct 22, 2020
I don't know why PPH suggests 800mg of propranolol. It's huge amount. I do know anything that might help with that racing heart rate would be a relief.

I suppose if the heart can be slowed down instead of racing it will make the SN work faster. It makes sense.
Because you'll likely die from just OD on prop (overkill).

On the topic about painkillers I don't think Tramadol will interfere with the process of death, but I'm not a doctor.

I will use small dose of OxyContin myself just like the SS pair in Scotland did.

Last edited:
Viro_Major

Viro_Major

Rad maker
Jul 30, 2020
Someone with regional experience can give you a better answer, but if you are ordering from the dark net, tramal and topdol are commonly seen.

No darknet but pharmacies. Got 3 countries around me where I can hop in
I avoid the darknet as much as can be. The prices tend to be inflated

A

Aap

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
Is only Paris closed, or most of France?