Snuk

Snuk

Therapy isn't for me
Oct 21, 2023
Hello!

Just real quick,
Got a question...
If I put my neck on the train track of a suburban train, (AUS, Syd, Sutherland shire)
Will the train be enough be decapitate my head/kill me instantly?
I'm just not sure if putting my neck on *hopefully* where the wheels will pass over, will it give me a quick and easy ctb?
Sorry if giving location is against TOS
Just thought it might help in saying if the train will be going quick enough or not really.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: voyager
voyager

voyager

Don't you dare go hollow...
Nov 25, 2019
Any train's weight and basic momentum should be enough. The question is if they can stop beforehand and if they carry a cowcatcher/pilot in front, thereby restricting one from decapitation.

Reactions: Skathon
kaipuff

kaipuff

。°✩ the zeitgeist ✩°。
Feb 22, 2023
unfortunately, it is possible to survive. it wouldn't be a clean decapitation and you might feel a lot of pain. but i highly recommend you choose a different method as of the train drivers own mental health yknow? but its up to you

Snuk

Snuk

Therapy isn't for me
Oct 21, 2023
unfortunately, it is possible to survive. it wouldn't be a clean decapitation and you might feel a lot of pain. but i highly recommend you choose a different method as of the train drivers own mental health yknow? but its up to you
Sorry if it makes me an asshole to think this way, but in my opinion, literally, and I mean that in the literal dictionary meaning, but once I've CTB'd, nothing matters, so I shouldn't care about others mental health.
Is that a good way of thinking? Or am I a monster for thinking that way. I still live with family (I am of age, I can prove if needed)
But yea, In my opinion, once the deed is done, nothing will matter.
Any train's weight and basic momentum should be enough. The question is if they can stop beforehand and if they carry a cowcatcher/pilot in front, thereby restricting one from decapitation.
It's just so conflicting. I have one person giving me the """ok""" (saying it most likely work)
And then another saying the risk of surviving and living out the pain.

I'm just so scared of pain, but not death. Is that normal?

Last edited:
kaipuff

kaipuff

。°✩ the zeitgeist ✩°。
Feb 22, 2023
Sorry if it makes me an asshole to think this way, but in my opinion, literally, and I mean that in the literal dictionary meaning, but once I've CTB'd, nothing matters, so I shouldn't care about others mental health.
Is that a good way of thinking? Or am I a monster for thinking that way. I still live with family (I am of age, I can prove if needed)
it doesnt make you a bad person, its ok to think like that. youre not a monster. honestly, if i layed my head on the tracks id find relief instead of worry, so its ok.
i just usually put everyone before myself so making sure i have no one that would care would put me in a deep peaceful state before i die.

Snuk

Snuk

Therapy isn't for me
Oct 21, 2023
It's just so conflicting. I have one person giving me the """ok""" (saying it most likely work)

it doesnt make you a bad person, its ok to think like that. youre not a monster. honestly, if i layed my head on the tracks id find relief instead of worry, so its ok.
i just usually put everyone before myself so making sure i have no one that would care would put me in a deep peaceful state before i die.
I think similarly, but in my opinion, family doesn't care about you because they want to, it's because they feel like they have to. I have had bad exerpeinces with family (probably nothing compared to others)
But I just don't think caring about family alone is enough for me. And I have no other friends close enough to make me think they'll care for more than a week.

kaipuff

kaipuff

。°✩ the zeitgeist ✩°。
Feb 22, 2023

I think similarly, but in my opinion, family doesn't care about you because they want to, it's because they feel like they have to. I have had bad exerpeinces with family (probably nothing compared to others)
But I just don't think caring about family alone is enough for me. And I have no other friends close enough to make me think they'll care for more than a week.
for the conflicting part, it mainly depends on how wide the wheels of the train are, how many mph its moving, and a lot of other things. if you can calculate that then maybe, MAYBE it will work

Snuk

Snuk

Therapy isn't for me
Oct 21, 2023
for the conflicting part, it mainly depends on how wide the wheels of the train are, how many mph its moving, and a lot of other things. if you can calculate that then maybe, MAYBE it will work
I just assume train working around my area wouldn't even care enough to look at the tracks they're driving. So regardless of wheel width/speed, I'll get run over my multiple carts of wheels worth. Hopefully meaning a fairly quick and painless end.
Was planning on doing this tonight really.

Mäximum

Mäximum

All the effort for nothing...
Apr 5, 2023
I looked around a bit and I assume the main train in your region are the A-Sets (?) (picture for reference). From this picture, it doesn't seem to have a cowcatcher, so your head would go directly under the tracks. With a weight of 407 tons and a maximum speed of 130 km/h, it should definitely be enough to ctb.

Reactions: Skathon
voyager

voyager

Nov 25, 2019
Technically, ethics aside, you're probably right. It's a slippery slope of course, since one could basically justify any sort of behaviour with this thinking. But train was my first method too and while it may not be a nice thing to do, didn't really have many other options available and if one doesn't do it, someone else is bound to. Another excuse, I suppose.
Perfectly normal, yes. I'd say that, finding and obtainability of a decent method one is comfortable with, the risk of failing, survival instinct, obligations and attachment are the main reasons why most of us are still here.

Snuk

Snuk

Therapy isn't for me
Oct 21, 2023
I looked around a bit and I assume the main train in your region are the A-Sets (?) (picture for reference). From this picture, it doesn't seem to have a cowcatcher, so your head would go directly under the tracks. With a weight of 407 tons and a maximum speed of 130 km/h, it should definitely be enough to ctb.
Good ol' tauranga trains. Definatly won't be going 130km/h in the area I'm in, but hopefully will have enough speed.
Technically, ethics aside, you're probably right. It's a slippery slope of course, since one could basically justify any sort of behaviour with this thinking. But train was my first method too and while it may not be a nice thing to do, didn't really have many other options available and if one doesn't do it, someone else is bound to. Another excuse, I suppose.

Perfectly normal, yes. I'd say that, finding and obtainability of a decent method one is comfortable with, the risk of failing, survival instinct, obligations and attachment are the main reasons why most of us are still here.
I'm ok with a bit of pain, as long as it's a gaurenteed method of CTB'ing.

Mäximum

Mäximum

All the effort for nothing...
Apr 5, 2023
Definatly won't be going 130km/h in the area I'm in
Well, you could try to travel to the spots where it reaches this speed. Just to be sure.

Snuk

Snuk

Therapy isn't for me
Oct 21, 2023
Well, you could try to travel to the spots where it reaches this speed. Just to be sure.
Would it be worth it? Currently just in conflict with my SI and actually commiting to this. Maybe it's a sign that I should try improve my sh*t, even though I don't have an
Unfortunately I don't think there is too many options for me right now. In my area, trains stop at about 3am. Currently 2. So I'd be fighting the clock and my SI. I'm just beyond conflicted right now. I know if I don't do it now, I'll feel the same in however longs time.

voyager

voyager

Nov 25, 2019
Yes, and you're more likely to avoid other people witnessing the act too. Can't tell from the picture if there's anything else guarding the wheels but the driver's cabin itself would probably suffice.
Currently just in conflict with my SI and actually commiting to this. I know if I don't do it now, I'll feel the same in however longs time.
The eternal dilemma. But if you feel that way then maybe it's better to hold off until you are truly comfortable with the decision, whichever way that may go.

Snuk

Snuk

Therapy isn't for me
Oct 21, 2023
Can't tell from the picture if there's anything else guarding the wheels but the driver's cabin itself would probably suffice.
I just assume late night/early morning aussie person couldn't care less if someone was on the tracks or not, lol.

Currently wearing all black, I assume that would be enough to go unnoticed

• Hugs